WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say DAM is not ICE boy. There are only 5 charges against him and ICE boy has 7 charges against him.

Well, we do know SOMETHING is wrong, correct? I mean, we do know for a fact that DAM (regardless of whether or not he has anything to do with the 'basement boy' case) has been charged with some pretty horrendous crimes -- and has also posted some photos and at least one video of himself doing some, uh, unsavory things.

Perhaps, this is just a family that looks the other way or is so used to the dark side that they don't batt much of an eye when things go south. I admit it's unsettling though. :(

If he's of age, would his family even necessarily know about his charges?

the other thing is, you wouldn't find any posts from me about a family member who was charged with that

in fact, you won't find any posts on my FB about anything really personal - people die etc. & I don't mention it for the most part

also, sometimes lawyers ask family to not talk about charges & that includes social media

just some food for thought ...

I still say DAM is not ICE boy. There are only 5 charges against him and ICE boy has 7 charges against him.

I thought the consensus was that his brother J is ICE boy?

er, this is so confusing ...

so incredibly confused. are we SURE that boy is the perp or are we still assuming?

Google his name, city and linked it and it comes up on that site. Says he works for Vivid

thanks, can't get into Linkedin b/c it's under maintenance but I see the info in the search results page

so incredibly confused. are we SURE that boy is the perp or are we still assuming?

It seems everything is pointing very clearly to the younger brother being a match for basement boy. We can't confirm for sure but all arrows point to 'yes.' In addition, he is a physical match from his hairline, to the pointy earlobes, to the puffy mouth area/cheeks, to the upturned eyes and thick eyebrows, to the love of Wisconsin sports.

So, I don't get it. What did ICE need from the public? It seems they were searching DAM's facebook page before they put out the request for public assistance in identifying basement boy, correct? What am I missing about why they couldn't identify this boy on their own?

I thought he was a Minnesota baseball fan, not a Wisconsin sports fan.

Many minors are listed on the Wisconsin Court System site, why isn't the younger brother? I think it's because he isn't ICE boy.

I just want to say-whoever found this DAM on facebook with that profile pic thats up-You are damn good!!I saw that profile pic at least 5 times & never clicked it-Never even thought of clicking it--who found this-was it Fred & Edna?

I have spent all afternoon trying to figure out who "DAM" and "JAM" are. I'm following the posts but my brain isn't cooperating. Any help?

If he's of age, would his family even necessarily know about his charges?

the other thing is, you wouldn't find any posts from me about a family member who was charged with that

in fact, you won't find any posts on my FB about anything really personal - people die etc. & I don't mention it for the most part

also, sometimes lawyers ask family to not talk about charges & that includes social media

just some food for thought ...

His immediate family would have to know because the crime was against another minor in the family (apparently). But maybe they are hoping no one in extended family will find out. Maybe to protect the minor who was assaulted??

I thought he was a Minnesota baseball fan, not a Wisconsin sports fan.

Many minors are listed on the Wisconsin Court System site, why isn't the younger brother? I think it's because he isn't ICE boy.

You're correct! I'm tired! Off to bed.... :eek:fftobed:

Here is a summary for anyone confused:

There is a public entry on the Wisconsin Courts online system from 6/25 (the date that ICE states the perp from the video was arrested) for a 20-year-old man. His name is given as well as his address. There are five charges against him, all related to inappropriate sexual contact with a younger child. If you are interested, they are posted a few pages back.

There are a couple of issues with this man, DM, being the boy from the ICE video. First of all, in the press release from ICE it states that a juvenile was arrested and that there were seven charges. In addition, a different county is mentioned as being involved in the arrest.

From the court records, we know what DM's Facebook profile is, because it was mentioned as being explored via warrant in relation to the case. From FB, Myspace, and Googling his address to see the names of other family members, we've been able to view photos not only of him, but a younger brother JM.

JM is a *very* close physical match to the boy in the ICE video. More so than anyone previously explored. One theory is that JM could be the boy, and that he was the juvenile arrested, and that DM was the adult involved. He was in FL at the time after finishing up training for the Navy. ICE mentioned that Washington D.C. officials were involved, so that could be a military connection.

There are lot of lingering questions. For example, the court records for DM go back to April, when local LE first looked into his Facebook. If they had him on their radar back then they wouldn't have had access to lots of pictures of JM - so why the public plea for help to identify him in June? In addition, JM posts a comment reply on his Dad's FB three days after he would have been arrested. My thought was that he would have been barred from using the internet while out on bail due to the nature of his crimes. Also, the difference in counties from the one ICE mentioned to the one we know at least DM was charged in and the family's (mother's?) home was in nags at me.

DM absolutely was charged with a heinous crime in the general area we were assuming the ICE perp would be charged in. No confirmation whether JM had anything to do with it, or if either one had anything to do with the video. DM is definitely not the boy in the video. I've viewed dozens of DM's pics - no way it's him. JM, like I said, is close, but I didn't see the "other" stills, only the two LE ones. Also, no visual proof to match any rooms where DM posted pics from as being those in the ICE pics.

So, I don't get it. What did ICE need from the public? It seems they were searching DAM's facebook page before they put out the request for public assistance in identifying basement boy, correct? What am I missing about why they couldn't identify this boy on their own?

That is driving me nuts. It doesn't fit, and it's a pretty big part of this, IMO.

I reported the stickem video as well-if it is the perp with the 5 count indictment, he was 17 at the time he shot the video and it is illegal I am pretty sure.

Good gravy-kids the internet is forever.

In any case, I throw my hands up regarding the ID of the ICE teen. I do not believe it is appropriate to be looking for minor girls in relationship to the case, fwiw. I am going to see if we can get a MOD in here to clarify this.

Although now that I think about it, do we have reason to think ICE would be privvy to what local Wisconsin LE was looking into? They seem to have accessed FB a couple of times. Maybe they were looking in to a complaint or an inappropriate picture being reported. If they accessed in April, they may not have found anything incriminating. Then ICE releases the picture and someone who was familiar with the DM complaint notices it looks a lot like his brother JM, reports it, and things go from there. I now forget the date that the ICE plea was released, but it seems like things happened quickly. That could have been due to the evidence LE in WI already had.

His immediate family would have to know because the crime was against another minor in the family (apparently). But maybe they are hoping no one in extended family will find out. Maybe to protect the minor who was assaulted??

but the dad posting about grilling meat & loving it medium-rare is really odd ... who would care enough about dinner to post about it when something so tragic is happening in his family? one son arrested, another one possibly charged (who, incidentally is also posting on his dad's meat -loving status update), and another minor family member possibly a victim?

this doesn't make sense & the only way it does make sense to me is if they don't know about the older son's arrest and if the younger boy is not ICE boy

JMO

ETA: JM does look like ICE boy to me and so many other things fit but I'm hesitant b/c we've seen other kid's photos that appear to be similar too

I reported the stickem video as well-if it is the perp with the 5 count indictment, he was 17 at the time he shot the video and it is illegal I am pretty sure.

Good gravy-kids the internet is forever.

In any case, I throw my hands up regarding the ID of the ICE teen. I do not believe it is appropriate to be looking for minor girls in relationship to the case, fwiw. I am going to see if we can get a MOD in here to clarify this.

I just want to clarify that I wasn't searching to identify the child, only pictures of similar style basements and.couches that would identify a connection to ICE boy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

:yourock:

pjclover -
You do an amazing job of summarizing!

Thank you believe!

Looking for the victim and or minor girls in relationship to this case is not allowed.

In regards to iding the ICE teen, I am asking for clarification on this, please don't post any more info about this at this time. Thank you.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member