AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the show in which Mark Fuhrman spoke may have been America's Newsroom (which airs between 9a-12p, and would have aired during the time the thread was closed, I believe).

While I wasn't able to find that specific part of the segment re: DC, here's a brief clip where MF discusses the search and vehicles of interest. It's short, but video is at the link below for anyone who's interested.

America's Newsroom on Twitter
WATCH: @SandraSmithFox spoke with Mark Fuhrman about the search for missing WI teen Jayme Closs #nine2noon

Thank you. I hate they shorten their clips sometimes and dont include everything in its entirety.

I wasnt thinking it was on that early but it may have been.

Hello, everyone!

I somehow only heard about this case yesterday, and I've been pouring over as much information as I can, but I am still left with a few questions that I'm wondering if anyone here can answer:

1. Was the door already "kicked in" when LE arrived, or did LE kick the door in?
2. Did James Closs (father) "answer the door," as in, was alert and met the officers at the door? Or, was he discovered (devastatingly) lying in the entryway vicinity unconscious/deceased when LE arrived?
3. How many 911 calls were made from Denise's phone to dispatch? It sounds to me like the caller only called 911 once, the call disconnected, and from there, dispatch initiated all subsequent attempts to reconnect.
4. Why was the initial call disconnected? Did the caller hang up on 911 (perhaps accidentally)?

I apologize for asking so many questions that have probably been discussed, but I can't seem to find any clear facts regarding these questions. Thank you so much in advance, and God be with the Closs family and Jayme during this horrible tragedy.

I was responding to a post that said they were unreliable because they heard 2 shots, not anything else.
There is also a possibility that the clock actually read 12:58, instead of 12:38, and she mistook the 5 for a 3. That would make it 12:51, which would mean the 911 call took place about 7 minutes after the shots were heard. That would make more sense, but we just don't have any way of knowing for sure. Jmo

Would love to verify that they are or are not still looking for those two cars as described by Sheriff Fitzgerald? I am not on Facebook, so I can see the post is still up, but cannot read any comments.

I just checked the Barron Sheriff fb page. They have not indicated any changes. No updates or edits. As of now, I would assume it's still of interest until the Sheriff states otherwise.

IF they did tie her up ( speculation only) maybe they never intended shooting her but she put up such a struggle that they ended up killing her. I'm not sure of that part of the theory, although all the rest is along the same lines as what I think happened. Maybe Denise or Jayme used the chair to throw towards the perp or even hit him with it. Jmo

What is the point of tying her up? She could give a description. If they felt they could leave DC alive, why take Jayme?

Hello, everyone!

I somehow only heard about this case yesterday, and I've been pouring over as much information as I can, but I am still left with a few questions that I'm wondering if anyone here can answer:

1. Was the door already "kicked in" when LE arrived, or did LE kick the door in?
2. Did James Closs (father) "answer the door," as in, was alert and met the officers at the door? Or, was he discovered (devastatingly) lying in the entryway vicinity unconscious/deceased when LE arrived?
3. How many 911 calls were made from Denise's phone to dispatch? It sounds to me like the caller only called 911 once, the call disconnected, and from there, dispatch initiated all subsequent attempts to reconnect.
4. Why was the initial call disconnected? Did the caller hang up on 911 (perhaps accidentally)?

I apologize for asking so many questions that have probably been discussed, but I can't seem to find any clear facts regarding these questions. Thank you so much in advance, and God be with the Closs family and Jayme during this horrible tragedy.

James was discovered deceased.

I don't think they have confirmed any of the other facts to the public.

Th
I think this was how poi comment started. Jkloc was not intending to state they had a poi in custody, but that they may have talked to one of the car owners ...?
By stating "they have poi now" some of us thought the meaning to be that someone is in custody, but that is not the case.

Hope that helped and I am understanding the flow correctly.

ETA
Actually, Jax might have a better reason for the confusion, There was NO QUESTION mark after the statement.

“They have” indicates a fact is coming. After the fact is stated, then a link to the fact needs to be provided.
Respectfully. M.

Hello, everyone!

If you go to the beginning of the thread there is a post on what we know as facts.

Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. I have been watching a lot of past news coverage on youtube. Just a couple of things that I have notices that I would like to point out.
In the first video at the :34 mark, the reporter is at the neighbors house and then she shows the distance to where the Closs house is. I know a lot of maps have been posted here but I just wanted to post so you can see an actual view from the ground.

In the second video, at the :34 mark, you can see an actual shot of the doorway from the side deck. As stated above, I have been watching a lot of videos this morning and this was the first with a shot from that doorway/patio. In the videos I've been watching from the first day investigators were on the scene, there was a lot of people going in and out of this door and a lot of people standing on the deck looking at evidence and what not.

What if the perp was in the house and an altercation started. Perhaps James said either, "Get out!" or "Let's take this outside." Then, when they got to the door and the fight was escalating, the perp turned on him with a gun.

I'm not saying this happened, but it could have. One of my theories is that the perp was IN the house before the altercation. Other theories place the perp bursting through the door while the family was asleep. I just don't know.

How could the LE know for sure James "answered the door" - I think that was probably an assumption based on the location of the body. It's probably a correct assumption and a logical one, but part of me keeps an open mind that perhaps he was going out the door or kicking someone out the door.

jmo

Working off your theory that James might have been ushering someone OUT the door... ok, so why is Denise dead, and Jayme missing if it went down like that? If the beef was between dad and someone, dad gets killed, perp bails... right? So why did perp go back in for Denise and Jayme if James ushered someone out when it began?

I’m thinking that if it was someone who wanted Jayme for child trafficking purposes they are easier ways to procure a victim.
Also if this is someone who is out to kill the parents, why not wait till everyone is asleep, 1 bedroom 2 victims. No mess no fuss. Easy scene to control.
To show your face or make a big dramatic scene, it feels a lot more personal. I want you to know who I am and what I’m doing.
That doesn’t scream random to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member