AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the press conference to be interesting in a couple of ways.

My first impression is that the FBI agent seems frustrated. When I watched it, the Sheriff had a much better cool calm and collected demeanor than the FBI agent who seems annoyed. I'm not sure what that means... just an observations.

My second impression was this. If I was appealing for my family member I feel like I would have made eye contact with the cameras a bit more. I've seen it in other press conferences where relatives make eye contact with the camera in a possible attempt to "connect" with the captor.... I think I've heard other press conferences where the relatives have said things like. "This is her favorite drink, she is a lovely girl if you just talk to her you will see that.....she needs to be home to be back in school, she needs to look after her dog...her dog misses her"

This presser was aimed squarely at Jayme... Not to the captor... one line about if you know where she is please tell the sheriff...but pleas to Jayme .. "Your dog needs you...we need you"

Also the presser while seeming aimed at Jayme did not include anything like "Stay strong Jayme" or something similar

Is it possible that they think Jayme could talk her way out of her abductors hands?

Interesting uses of wording IMO

If that were the scenario I would think (this is brutally honest):
A: They ran out of time and were concerned about possibly being low on ammunition.
B: Much like their desire to not harm the dog, the child had done nothing wrong either but they couldn’t just leave her as a witness.
C: The plan might have been to take them both but mom broke away to call 911 so she was killed.
D: The person was attached after having known or watched the family even distantly, attachments and fondness can develop
E: Someone else mentioned this (I’m sorry I forgot who?) she reminded them of Jayme’s mother.

I’ve always had this strange feeling whoever it was waited until they knew that the father would be home.

BBM

If that is the case, that increases the chance that Jayme is dead.

It would help if the names of the suspects were released.

H

Hmm, the article said they went to their residences , as they are local, and they are both gone. They had a black SUV. But why would someone randomly walk up to you and have that conversation.
I’ve had more than one disturbing conversation like the one described.

People are weird.

What makes you say that? Just curious because the feeling I got from Fitzgerald is that he is extremely frustrated because he doesn't have a clue who the suspect is and desperately wants to find him. And most of all, Jayme. The odds are against finding her alive and I thought it showed in his face. Jmo
The Sheriff said there was no one in custody. That was followed by a clarification from another agent (?) who said that he would neither confirm nor deny having a person in custody. (Not a direct quote but that was the gist.)

H

Hmm, the article said they went to their residences , as they are local, and they are both gone. They had a black SUV. But why would someone randomly walk up to you and have that conversation.

No other source has reported this story so it may not be true or has already been found by LE to not be related.

Probably because they’ve investigated it and found it to be pure nonsense/not related.
Then why not say that at the press conference? A reporter asked a direct question about that incident. Also FBI agent would not answer the question about not having any a suspect in mind, rather he said he would tell what they were doing, not what they have....something to that effect. Curious response, imo

Don't know if this has been brought up before (I've tried reading every comment on these threads).

Could Jayme have been drinking a Starbucks drink when the perp supposedly kicked the door in and started shooting? I'm wondering if they found a partially-finished frappucchino? This may sound weird, because it was so late, but I'm curious.

JMVHO.
You read my mind on this. That it’s in some way a message.

I don't know what photo you are going by but in every photo I've seen she looks younger than her age. JMO. In the most recent photos she looks just 13 but I wouldn't guess any older. She does not seem a mature 13 to me at all. She doesn't style her hair much or use lots of make-up. Her eyebrows are still natural. And she isn't wearing more adult clothing trying to look older. She doesn't try to make those pouty faces the older teens do to try to look sexy. She simply smiles a shy smile. There are not even any photos of Jayme that seem to be selfies-- all seem to have been taken by someone else. Although, you are free to disagree on perceived age or perceived maturity, I don't understand the point of debating it. She is actually 13 and just turned 13 in July-- 3 months ago. She is no where near the age of 15 or 16.

1symfkcpnfsrblfju4ihsmdmyb7in3mc6_0_1.jpg

The above 3 are the most recent photos I believe (denim jacket was the Sunday before).
Observance, search planned for missing girl Jayme Closs

5092458-6288639-image-a-14_1539826823179.jpg

Some of these above are older photos (from when she was younger)-- sparkly outfits are dance costumes, not her everyday look.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/18/02/5092458-6288639-image-a-14_1539826823179.jpg
the top left picture for the first link has her and her phone and starbucks bottle...or am I seeing things?

Earlier today I was about to respond to a post about birdshot not doing damage to a body. Lost access before I could and don't remember who posted.

Damage depends on how close muzzle is to victim. Close and they will make a sizeable hole because the BBs are packed together. Farther away they have spread out lessening the impact.

Dad and I averaged 16 pheasants a year with birdshot and I guarantee the birdshot was enough to kill the majority of them. I'm thinking these decades later most of those shots averaged 25-30 yards distance. If you are not queasy you can Google shotgun wounds and view images. Not pretty.

IMO, I believe that LE and the FBI have strong reason to believe Jayme is still alive. I know that they normally operate under that assumption until someone is found for obvious reasons but the presser today did make me wonder if they have some information that might strongly point in this direction. Again this is JMO.

In the Jacob Wetterling case which started in 1989, the FBI interviewed the killer although he was not caught until a couple of years ago.

Way back then, they set up the interview room and had an American flag as he was in the Guard, He didn’t crack, but I am saying this that even all that time ago FBI had a strategy.

Every word and scenario was crafted today for a purpose.

Do they know the perp but not where he is? Or do they have a profile for some reason?

It is hard to imagine that they would try to appeal to his humanity. I doubt if he has any.

To kill two people in cold blood does not seem too empathetic to me.

He had to get out of there fast because of the 9-11 call. Let us hope that evidence was inadvertently left.
Good point that even all those years ago in Jacob's case, the FBI had a strategy.

(29 years and 2 days ago, that sweet boy was abducted and murdered.)

2 different men, 2 different residences, 2 different cars.The women reported that he was in a black sUV. Now we are looking for a similar car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en