AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there such a road other than 8?

Just glancing at the map, TT to 13th would be parallel to Highway 8 until Highway P/6th in Almena, but I don't know of any secret back-roads that are well traveled by locals.

That scenario would suggest a local with a thought out plan.

Thinking about Highway 8, it is really only a corridor between 48 to the North and 63/64 to the south between 25 and 46. It doesn't really go to any larger cities other than (assuming they went west) Turtle Lake until you get to Minnesota/Taylors Falls. It does eventually lead to the Twin Cities and Interstate 35, though.

Thank you.
Was dad’s red Silverado there as well? Thought I read here that
only one car was at the home.

Last edited:
Early on there was some discussion about two locals being detained in the local jail. At the press conference yesterday I think the sheriff was asked about a suspect in jail and was brushed off quite quickly. I would love to see a transcript from the pressor.
Could they have their man but can't find Jayme?

Anybody happen to know if those two are still in jail?
I’m not sure which 2 you are referring to, but here is the link to bookings:
http://barronsheriff.org/bcsheriff/weekly-bookings/
Hope that helps :)
I too would like to see a transcript from yesterday’s PC.
MOO

Just glancing at the map, TT to 13th would be parallel to Highway 8 until Highway P/6th in Almena, but I don't know of any secret back-roads that are well traveled by locals.

That scenario would suggest a local with a thought out plan.

Thinking about Highway 8, it is really only a corridor between 48 to the North and 63/64 to the south between 25 and 46. It doesn't really go to any larger cities other than (assuming they went west) Turtle Lake until you get to Minnesota/Taylors Falls. It does eventually lead to the Twin Cities and Interstate 35, though.
Thank you! I'm kind of curious about my earlier thought of the killer going a short distance down the road then pulling into one of those sleeping driveway til dawn! No cameras for a short distance and owners sleeping. Cut the lights then wait!

Thank you.
Was dad’s red Silverado there as well? Thought I read here that
only one car was at the home.
I read that two cars were there. Picture of the driveway showed dad's red truck parked nearly against trash can and mom's vehicle closer to the house, from what I can recall.

Edited to try to fix quote issue. Will notify mod if it doesn't work.

That was my first thought, too but I also saw a snowman figure nearer to the floor which makes me think it is maybe a winter/snowman type display being mostly red and white in color.
I see that snowman thing too along the bottom... now I'm wondering if we're seeing a mirrored reflection of the inside of the door (thus the hinges I think I might be seeing?)....

Vehicles have to be registered don't they ? How hard could it possibly be to trace an orange or red dodge challenger if the driver is local ? Also, if they have actual video footage of the vehicle, why no plate numbers ?

What am I missing here ?

Vehicles have to be registered don't they ? How hard could it possibly be to trace an orange or red dodge challenger if the driver is local ? Also, if they have actual video footage of the vehicle, why no plate numbers ?

What am I missing here ?
cctv only got a side view maybe? I'm not understanding having color though, most cctv at night is black and white unless there is very good lighting.

lol

No bro a "dog whistle" is a figure of speech for a targeted message meant for certain people that most won't understand.

Actually, you're not correct in your hidden meaning response.

I happen to own 2 high frequency dog whistles which were gifts, likely well- meaning. Literal whistles that can be blown into, which emit a very high frequency whistle. I tried to teach two puppies with the whistles about 3 years ago, so I know exactly what the poster meant and was thinking they heard. It's not some slang term.

They are SUPPOSED to make dogs learn to come immediately to their person. Some companies advertise them as " stop barking" whistles.

They don't work on any of my dogs. At all. For anything. So, when someone posts something literal on WS about a double murder and child abduction case, it usually is a statement with validity. The poster said they heard a high pitched whistle. I tend to think it was mic feedback as I had audio and video for all the setup and mic checks, and the presser, and did not hear anything that sounds like my ( useless) dog whistles with a high pitched sound.

Last edited:
I’m not sure which 2 you are referring to, but here is the link to bookings:
http://barronsheriff.org/bcsheriff/weekly-bookings/
Hope that helps :)
I too would like to see a transcript from yesterday’s PC.
MOO
I don't see the two I'm referring to. This listing is the last 7 days I think! Two young guys. I did look them over for scratches but saw none!
I'm on a tablet now but will check later. Thank you for the posting and link!

Anyone wish to explore the psychological traits of the person who committed this crime?

A sociopath?

A psychopath?

A narcissist?

A depressive?

Possible or likely criminal past?

Flashy car or understated SUV?

Married or single?

Read through the locked threads on this case. Lots of info posted regarding likely profile or posible profiles.

cctv only got a side view maybe? I'm not understanding having color though, most cctv at night is black and white unless there is very good lighting.

If gas station footage, they are primarily positioned to catch any vehicles who steal gas without paying. So plates should be visible unless policy of prepaying has stopped that practice.

JJR...weren't those initials in the police dispatch log ? Or am I not recalling that correctly ?

ETA: Nevermind, the intials of the individual in the dispatch log was JLR. I need a break, I think.

Last edited:
I see that snowman thing too along the bottom... now I'm wondering if we're seeing a mirrored reflection of the inside of the door (thus the hinges I think I might be seeing?)....

Unless I am misunderstanding you, I think what you are seeing are the hinges on glass doors on the display hutch. It I don't think it's a reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966