AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the point of the case I hate the most, when new info slows to nearly a standstill and we’re ending our week pretty much where we started. We’ve all got our own theories and most of them can’t be ruled out so we just rehash the same stuff and bicker about the details. Let’s hope something new comes out soon.
It's the waiting for the missing like Jayme to be found- that is the worst.

This is the point of the case I hate the most, when new info slows to nearly a standstill and we’re ending our week pretty much where we started. We’ve all got our own theories and most of them can’t be ruled out so we just rehash the same stuff and bicker about the details. Let’s hope something new comes out soon.

Too bad you don't live close to Wisconsin to post some of your famous videos so that we could have something new to discuss. lol jk Good to see you SN...

Here is one of the pictures of the broken wooden door. There was another one that showed the bigger picture and then this closer up one right next to it but this is the first one I found. Tough to even know what thread to go to when looking for something specific.

WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #8

So I asked hubby to make sure our front door was more secure and when he looked at this image he said that if that vertical bright area is the pin side of a door hinge it would mean the door opened outward and that would be awkward with a storm door.

I told him my sleuther friends had been discussing this door at length and I was sure they could answer this question.

Sorry I have not been able to keep up on all the posts for the past couple of days but figured you guys would have the answer.

thanks.
I think what you are seeing is a picture of destroyed door jam. The picture was taken at a weird angle. The metal hinge looking thing is actually the storm door latch. Both the storm door and wooden door knobs/latches are on the same side.

Yup. I think that when and if there is a break, it will catch us completely by surprise. Just like in the Mollie Tibbetts case.

We’ve been running in place for over a week now.
My opinion is the least informed here.
But I’m moving toward thinking she is being held in a basement chained up or something. And praying she saves some food in case she sees a chance to run so she’ll have the energy to escape.
How about like a dirt underground room, covered over with leaves or something?
Like an ex military guy would have? Like a foxhole?

I thought it was interesting in the press release that they who was on Highway 8 anytime after 12:30 am to contact them.
Yeah, it makes sense. They have a good idea of when this incident began as well as when it ended.

This guy had to come and go, and use the roads to do it. Someone probably saw something.

Yeah, absolutely. It was in 2005 and I was a single mom. Had recently gotten out of a bad relationship (left my ex after learning he was into some bad drugs and criminal activity). It was a standard night: feed the kid, bathe the kid, bedtime story, then some me time for a bath, cocktail and a good book. I went to bed.

Around 3:30 am, there must’ve been a knock at the door. I barely even remember going to the door; I think I was not quite fully awake. I didn’t see anyone right away. When the door was open, a guy jumped from the cornerside of the porch, grabbed my arm and yanked me outside and put a gun to my throat.

I was so scared. All I could think of was my daughter, who was about 25 feet away sleeping inside in her room. The door was still open and I was scared she’d come out looking for me, because he was screaming about money. I was frantically trying to think of anything I could give him (I was a young, poor single mom then) and he started shaking me and screaming at me asking where my ex was. I told him I didn’t know. I was so scared and my arm hurt badly (he dislocated my shoulder jerking me outside).

Thank god, at that moment, a car drove past the road in front of my house. It must’ve startled him and he ran to his truck and peeled tires out. I ran inside, locked the door and called 911. They caught him (and his girlfriend who was apparently in the truck the whole time) about 10 miles away.

They were apparently some tweakers who had bad business with my long-estranged ex and came looking for him, though we’d been split up for (almost 2) years. Wrong address, wrong person. The guy was charged with pointing and presenting and some other stuff and the girl went to jail also because she had a probation violation or warrant of some sort. I moved very far away shortly after.
I’m sorry about this! My husband and I just had a conversation where we agreed we are not going to answer the door after dark. If it’s someone we know they will text or call us. (He usually just goes to the door even if it’s after dark - I only go to check on him.)

My opinion is the least informed here.
But I’m moving toward thinking she is being held in a basement chained up or something. And praying she saves some food in case she sees a chance to run so she’ll have the energy to escape.
How about like a dirt underground room, covered over with leaves or something?
Like an ex military guy would have? Like a foxhole?
It’s possible, and it’s happened, but I think it’s wishful thinking (hoping she is alive and being held).

Something like that doesn’t happen often on the whole, and when it does, usually is proceeded with a degree of planning.

A guy who goes in that forcefully doesn’t seem to me, to be a methodical planner.

If she was the intended target, and he had gone through the planning of preparing a place to hold her, his means of kidnapping her is certainly unusual.

It doesn’t really work for me.

He said that if that vertical light area is the pin side of a hinge it would be very weird as the door would have to open outward and would be hard with a storm door.

You mean sort of inside the frame from the doorbell? I saw that as being the plate where the latch is. It does appear to protrude a little bit, but I thought that was a result of having been kicked in. I could be wrong but I figured the hinges for both doors were on the side opposite of the doorbell. That would be standard. We don't really see them because of the angle.

Yes, there is. I'm not sure where the list is kept on the WS site but I imagine you can find your way there by going to the Home Page and clicking on the welcome link. If anyone has a better answer, please help out.
JAX49 sent me a link for it!
I copied the list to my notes to study!! Thank you very much also!
I’m going to lurk for a while and just read.

There is no law enforcement incident happening right now in Barron Co. The helicopter landed at the hospital for a transport not related to any law enforcement action

Sheriff Fitzgerald
Chris Fitzgerald on Twitter

Paul Blume on Twitter
This should silence all the #JaymeCloss rumors tonight on social media. It's why trusted media sources don't run with uncorroborated information. Thx all for following & inquiring. Please stay focused on mission to #FindJaymeCloss

Paul Blume on Twitter
Med helicopter landed at Barron Hospital. Because of layout there. A pair of sheriff deputies are needed to block the entrance for the transport. Sheriff tells me this kind of thing happens at least 2x/week. As sheriff noted & our sources confirmed, NOT #JaymeCloss related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member