AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Sheriff on Ashleigh Banfield’s show, the Dodge Charger that was parked at the plant was investigated, and the driver cleared of any involvement.

I’m not sure about that second vehicle.

Edit* Challenger not Charger.

But that doesn't say that it was the Challenger (or Charger :) of interest.

It’s possible, and it’s happened, but I think it’s wishful thinking (hoping she is alive and being held).

Something like that doesn’t happen often on the whole, and when it does, usually is proceeded with a degree of planning.

A guy who goes in that forcefully doesn’t seem to me, to be a methodical planner.

If she was the intended target, and he had gone through the planning of preparing a place to hold her, his means of kidnapping her is certainly unusual.

It doesn’t really work for me.
13 really is just a kid. She couldn’t have had either a boyfriend or any plans to cash in on insurance money.
I am wondering about the other incidents that happened in the area that weren’t solved. Another murder a year ago?

My opinion is the least informed here.
But I’m moving toward thinking she is being held in a basement chained up or something. And praying she saves some food in case she sees a chance to run so she’ll have the energy to escape.
How about like a dirt underground room, covered over with leaves or something?
Like an ex military guy would have? Like a foxhole?

I keep thinking if JC and her captors are still somewhat local, there are many seasonal cabins on many lakes in which to hide all winter.

Here is one of the pictures of the broken wooden door. There was another one that showed the bigger picture and then this closer up one right next to it but this is the first one I found. Tough to even know what thread to go to when looking for something specific.

WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #8

So I asked hubby to make sure our front door was more secure and when he looked at this image he said that if that vertical bright area is the pin side of a door hinge it would mean the door opened outward and that would be awkward with a storm door.

I told him my sleuther friends had been discussing this door at length and I was sure they could answer this question.

Sorry I have not been able to keep up on all the posts for the past couple of days but figured you guys would have the answer.

thanks.

I see what you’re looking at. Interesting. If the door did swing out, I’d say odds are great it was someone who had never been to the house. Kicking in a door the wrong way would be difficult as well. Someone had to be very strong, full of adrenaline or hyped up on drugs. Interesting, will have to mull on that for awhile.

These kinds of cases are just so frustrating. Jayme. Libby. Abby. Kyron. So many others. It’s crazy to me that in this day in age that something so big and so heinous and just dissolve and not be solved. I know it’s only been a week and a half, but it doesn’t look good IMO.

In 1990, my friend was with her parents when she disappeared from a flea market that her parents were venders at after telling them she was going to buy peanuts about 5 yards away. Five hours later her body was found 55 miles away, face down under a bridge, her wrists bound and a rope tied around her neck. Authorities said she had been raped. The man that did this was also a vender and a known friend of the family.

He had said goodbye to the girl's parents as he left the market.

They watched him walk to his motor home and then watched him drive away not knowing their little girl was unconscious and tied up inside.

Hair later found in his motor home matched the girl, tire tracks at the scene matched the truck and DNA tests matched semen to the sicko.

The reason why I bring this up is because this was in 1990 and tire tracks matched .... can’t they look at the tire tracks and narrow it down to know what size the tires are that could have possibly been at the scene?? That would tell what a little about the vehicle. Sorry. Might be a stupid question but just has me thinking about her. It was something I haven’t thought about since this case and when I was that young I didn’t even realize how brutal it was until I looked back at things now. When I was in 6th grade all we knew was that our friend was abducted and killed.

What did I miss earlier about a chair and possible zip ties??
I don't think there were any zip ties after all. There was a wooden chair carried out by evidence technicians (I guess) and it had some strings or something on the back wooden (what are those vertical rails called?) But the consensus pretty much was that those were cushion ties, separated from their cushion. I agree. I have a cushion like that and the ties came loose and ripped away and they look just like the strings on that chair.

But that doesn't say that it was the Challenger (or Charger :) of interest.
Ha. The implication was that they are still looking for two vehicles, but the tip about this exact one, had been cleared.

Say LE is looking for a green motorcycle involved in a robbery.

Someone calls in a tip saying that a green motorcycle is parked at a particular MCDonalds.

Police go there, talk to the owner, and find out that this green motorcycle was parked at McDonald’s at the time of the robbery, and thus, couldn’t be involved.

LE is still looking for a green motorcycle. But this one isn’t the one they are looking for.

You mean sort of inside the frame from the doorbell? I saw that as being the plate where the latch is. It does appear to protrude a little bit, but I thought that was a result of having been kicked in. I could be wrong but I figured the hinges for both doors were on the side opposite of the doorbell. That would be standard. We don't really see them because of the angle.
Both hinges are on the opposite side of the doorbell. Here is a picture of the front door closed, zoomed in. You can see where the front door knob is just below the storm door handle(which is how they are).

Attachments

• PSX_20181025_233719.jpg
    PSX_20181025_233719.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 116
Here is one of the pictures of the broken wooden door. There was another one that showed the bigger picture and then this closer up one right next to it but this is the first one I found.

If you want one further out, here's another copy.
44112862_10155847498212546_7194253697507917824_n.jpg

It’s possible, and it’s happened, but I think it’s wishful thinking (hoping she is alive and being held).

Something like that doesn’t happen often on the whole, and when it does, usually is proceeded with a degree of planning.

A guy who goes in that forcefully doesn’t seem to me, to be a methodical planner.

If she was the intended target, and he had gone through the planning of preparing a place to hold her, his means of kidnapping her is certainly unusual.

It doesn’t really work for me.

I agree. If he had planned well and had a prepared place for confinement, I think he would have gone about this with the lowest of profiles he possibly could manage. Not gone at it blitzkrieg style like he did. I really am beginning to believe that Jayme's removal was only because she was "left over and a danger to him" once he'd accomplished his goal of killing her parents. I think the answer to all of this is somewhere in the recent or distant past of one of or both of her parents. But, I do not say that to blame them in any way at all. Nobody could ever do anything imo, to deserve such a fate. There are always legal and peaceful ways to settle any conflicts in life. From what I've read, though it may not be much, I believe they were wonderful and loving parents.

Last edited:
In 1990, my friend was with her parents when she disappeared from a flea market that her parents were venders at after telling them she was going to buy peanuts about 5 yards away. Five hours later her body was found 55 miles away, face down under a bridge, her wrists bound and a rope tied around her neck. Authorities said she had been raped. The man that did this was also a vender and a known friend of the family.

He had said goodbye to the girl's parents as he left the market.

They watched him walk to his motor home and then watched him drive away not knowing their little girl was unconscious and tied up inside.

Hair later found in his motor home matched the girl, tire tracks at the scene matched the truck and DNA tests matched semen to the sicko.

The reason why I bring this up is because this was in 1990 and tire tracks matched .... can’t they look at the tire tracks and narrow it down to know what size the tires are that could have possibly been at the scene?? That would tell what a little about the vehicle. Sorry. Might be a stupid question but just has me thinking about her. It was something I haven’t thought about since this case and when I was that young I didn’t even realize how brutal it was until I looked back at things now. When I was in 6th grade all we knew was that our friend was abducted and killed.

I'm so sorry you experienced the violent loss of your friend. I hope and pray that LE has much more information that they aren't sharing with the public.

Ha. The implication was that they are still looking for two vehicles, but the tip about this exact one, had been cleared.

Say LE is looking for a green motorcycle involved in a robbery.

Someone calls in a tip saying that a green motorcycle is parked at a particular MCDonalds.

Police go there, talk to the owner, and find out that this green motorcycle was parked at McDonald’s at the time of the robbery, and thus, couldn’t be involved.

LE is still looking for a green motorcycle. But this one isn’t the one they are looking for.

I really feel for the innocent driver of the Challenger at Jenny-0. Everywhere he goes in Barron people will be side-eying him, and will probably call the police to report seeing the Challenger.

Last edited:
A Wisconsin teenager who has been missing since her parents were found dead in their home isn't a runaway and investigators believe she's in danger, a sheriff said Tuesday.

He declined to elaborate as to why investigators believe she didn't run away from home, saying that disclosing more information would compromise their investigation.

"I'm telling you, Jayme is missing and endangered," Fitzgerald said.

Amber Alert: Missing Wisconsin teen in danger, not a runaway, sheriff says

Thank you for bringing this forward. I just want to point out to others that possibility of her running away distraught out of the house after witnessing the murders would not class her as Runaway. Both options - being kidnapped or running out of the house and disappearing would fall under Missing and Endangered (as she is child).

I really feel for the innocent driver of the Charger at Jenny-0. Everywhere he goes in Barron people will be side-eying him, and will probably call the police to report seeing the Charger.
I know. He should put a decal on his car:

“Not the guy.”

It has to drive the police and him nuts. I’ll bet they’ve told him to keep it off the road if he can.

If I were them, I’d pay for a rental just to avoid all the aggravation.

These kinds of cases are just so frustrating. Jayme. Libby. Abby. Kyron. So many others. It’s crazy to me that in this day in age that something so big and so heinous and just dissolve and not be solved. I know it’s only been a week and a half, but it doesn’t look good IMO.
Poor little Kyron ❤️ Then Libby and Abby. I just saw something about Suavie Island this past week, and sorely thought of Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317