AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. He should put a decal on his car:

“Not the guy.”

It has to drive the police and him nuts. I’ll bet they’ve told him to keep it off the road if he can.

If I were them, I’d pay for a rental just to avoid all the aggravation.

I'd trade it in on something else entirely. Tomorrow. Never know when this case will get solved.

Thank you for bringing this forward. I just want to point out to others that possibility of her running away distraught out of the house after witnessing the murders would not class her as Runaway. Both options - being kidnapped or running out of the house and disappearing would fall under Missing and Endangered (as she is child).
If she ran out of the house, shock + elements and still being missing mean she’s not alive at this point. So we almost have to hope she was taken if we are to continue to hope she is alive.

I'm so sorry you experienced the violent loss of your friend. I hope and pray that LE has much more information that they aren't sharing with the public.
I hope and pray too and they bring her home. I got emotional ealier and goosebumps when that false info came out. Hoping since it was at the hospital she was there.

Ha. The implication was that they are still looking for two vehicles, but the tip about this exact one, had been cleared.

Say LE is looking for a green motorcycle involved in a robbery.

Someone calls in a tip saying that a green motorcycle is parked at a particular MCDonalds.

Police go there, talk to the owner, and find out that this green motorcycle was parked at McDonald’s at the time of the robbery, and thus, couldn’t be involved.

LE is still looking for a green motorcycle. But this one isn’t the one they are looking for.
where or when did this motorcycle come in to play? Sorry if i missed it but can you elaborate?

The photo of the looks like the door broke vertically a few inches away from where the actual latch was. I know the photo which was on here earlier and blown up isn’t very clear, but to me it looks like the door was broken from inside house outwards.
I’m sure I’m wrong on this but my reasoning is if you look at the break, the interior side looks to have more material and the break is angled outward. It could and prol is just an illusion due to lack of clarity.

I’m sorry about this! My husband and I just had a conversation where we agreed we are not going to answer the door after dark. If it’s someone we know they will text or call us. (He usually just goes to the door even if it’s after dark - I only go to check on him.)

Very smart. I am of the mind that there generally very little good going on after dark.* I also now have guns and know how to use them.

*My grandma used to say, “You aren’t allowed to go out alone at night, little lady! The only things open after dark are legs and liquor joints!” I used to laugh, but it’s probably solid advice.

Too bad you don't live close to Wisconsin to post some of your famous videos so that we could have something new to discuss. lol jk Good to see you SN...
Lol! I wanted to drive up there and get in on the search but my wife vetoed that idea! I guess I have a 100 mile limit with exceptions only for people I know.

If she ran out of the house, shock + elements and still being missing mean she’s not alive at this point. So we almost have to hope she was taken if we are to continue to hope she is alive.
She has to have water. She probably won’t eat plants in the woods or fish. I wouldn’t. And you have to kill and clean a fish. So if she’s eating, is there a summer cabin or somewhere she can steal food from?
Or somebody could leave food out, like they do for feral cats somewhere. And water?

Very smart. I am of the mind that there generally very little good going on after dark.* I also now have guns and know how to use them.

*My grandma used to say, “You aren’t allowed to go out alone at night, little lady! The only things open after dark are legs and liquor joints!” I used to laugh, but it’s probably solid advice.
Your Grandma was a smart lady!

As I previously state, I am an appraiser (18 yrs). I have inspected, measured and sketched thousands of houses. Most simple homes (in my area) have a theme. I have never been to WI.; I have no idea about housing there. This is my rendition of a possible floor plan of the Closs house based on my experience, what little I know about Construction Industry Standards, known facts in this case and pictures/videos/aerial views of the house. My theory (which I will post sometime later) of what happened in that house that night is based a lot on the lay-out of the house.

I appreciate any input, feedback and constructive criticism.

(Let's see if I can do the image correctly. Didn't work - I'll be back in a moment. Sorry about that!)

anempv.jpg

Attachments

• Closs Sketch.jpg
    Closs Sketch.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
The photo of the looks like the door broke vertically a few inches away from where the actual latch was. I know the photo which was on here earlier and blown up isn’t very clear, but to me it looks like the door was broken from inside house outwards.
I’m sure I’m wrong on this but my reasoning is if you look at the break, the interior side looks to have more material and the break is angled outward. It could and prol is just an illusion due to lack of clarity.
Do you know which way the door is facing? It was removed from the hinge and is leaning against the inside wall. Either the inside or the outside could be facing us. I *think* it's the inside because the color seems different than the photos of the original door, but it's hard to be sure about the color on the original, because of the glare on the storm door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!