AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sexy women from other countries that need translation to read their words. I think most of them are looking for that K1Visa to come to the USA! I think they 'friend' anybody that asks. MOO

K1 visa process

Image: sagabio.com
Obtaining the K1 visa is a multi-step process. First, the U.S. citizen files a petition to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Once that is approved, the foreign fiancee will be allowed to complete the process to obtain a K1 visa.
I don't know this, but i feel almost certain and would bet you a chunk that those are all spam facebook accounts that sent him request. I get a few of those a week, they are just trying to get people to log on to other sights (or occasionally a Nigerian scam type deal). They are just scams trying to prey on lonely hearts (and lonely other parts of the anatomy *wink* *wink*). they're not real people.

i respectfully disagree, I don't think this is a team sport kind of crime either he is 100% involve or 0% involved, and for now with LE saying he is clear then for now it looks like 0. This is all just my opinion.
Respectfully, I think the victimology suggests that to murder 2 adults while 13 year old Jayme was in the house ( per Sheriff press releases) the involvement of more than one perp. I've always thought there could have been 2 people involved in the murders/ abduction.

My gut feeling is that Jayme is dead. I hate to say this but she has now become the number one story on major news networks around the world. The perpetrator(s) have created a problem out of their own making. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Jayme showing up safe and unhurt. But I’m sorry,I can’t see the h
Yes, there is very little chance that she will be found alive. All we can do is hope this will be one of those rare cases where she is found safe. But you are right, after two weeks it does not look good at all. I hope this will not be like so many other cases where two years later they still do not have any promising leads.

I don't know this, but i feel almost certain and would bet you a chunk that those are all spam facebook accounts that sent him request. I get a few of those a week, they are just trying to get people to log on to other sights (or occasionally a Nigerian scam type deal). They are just scams trying to prey on lonely hearts (and lonely other parts of the anatomy *wink* *wink*). they're not real people.

Same thing that happens on Twitter. They are just "bot" accounts that try and grab followers by putting some pretty face in their profile picture.

I think if LE is stating he is not a suspect, they have good reason to. I doubt very much he is involved in any way. If this guy is Transgender, then it is even more unlikely that he would be involved in any violent crimes. He is much more likely to be a murder victim than a suspect. There is really no point in trying to dig into his personal life and spread rumors about him based on whatever he does on line. He is clearly not even a person of interest. What is the point? It's nothing more than a distraction. Making judgements about him is not at all productive. He was arrested for burglary, and yes, it was an idiotic thing for him to put himself in the middle of a murder investigation. But that's about as far as it goes. Imo
I 100% agree. Theres a fine line between gossip mongering and relevance. I think I'll step away and check back later.

Further to my last post... this link shows the record in question and outlines what he stole from the home. I've put a screenshot as well to show you that I believe he may have had other items from the home in his possession when he was picked up by police:
Cameron man charged with stealing from Closs home in Barron Co.

I get that it was a matter of open records and this info could have been obtained anytime by media and released to the public, but the Sheriff put the info out himself to the public yesterday in his statement to the press - almost as an afterthought... "also.......". I'm wondering why they decided to put this out there when they did? The suspect thief was apprehended over the weekend, but went by undetected by media and residents until the police put that out there. So why did they? They weren't obligated to do so. It wasn't on anyone's radar that I know of. I heard no rumours of it across any of the social media, or forums regarding this case.... so? Why release it specifically when they clearly didn't have to? Is that a message to someone, as in "hey, we got your friend? he's not coming to see you with the items..."?

I think it could have just taken a few days to check his alibi and officially clear him. They may have wanted to offer something concrete in their press release rather than lead the public on with an immediate announcement of the arrest. Had the Sheriff only said they caught someone breaking into the house and stealing Jayme's clothes without that official statement that he has been clear of involvement in Jayme's disappearance then majority would be jumping to the conclusion he was involved and think they had caught the guy responsible. Even with that statement clearing him, people are speculating he could be involved somehow or know the people involved. I think LE waited until they were satisfied he was not a suspect-- the FBI and DCI interviewed him. It won't do the case any good if the public mistakenly thinks they caught the guy who disappeared Jayme. People will stop being alert and stop looking for the cars. That's what would have happened had they announced an arrest without saying immediately it was unrelated. People stop paying attention and media interest drops off after an arrest is made in many cases-- even if it turns out later they got the wrong person or the person had nothing to do with the crime. JMO.

Last edited:
PB, in response to a Twitter user's question re: (paraphrasing) how authorities were able to rule out KJA so quickly:

Paul Blume on Twitter
Searched him up & down. Checked w/ family & friends. Doesn't own a vehicle. Just a bike. Has history of breaking & entering to steal girls clothing. Was arrested previously in a teenager's dress. Investigators seem to believe [KJ] is man w/ an issue who saw an easy target

The case against Nathanial Kibby is interesting to read when wondering about targeting and preparing a place and how these minds work. BTW he used a stun gun to subdue his victim.
I was just going to bring this up and ask if there are any homes out there with those huge storage containers, like the one Nathanial used to keep his victim in for 9 months, before he let her go. Even drove her right to the end of her street- bizarre!

He is a crossdresser, perhaps transgender, with a very long history of burglaries of which he stole young teens’ clothing. He broke in because he’s comfortable doing so and saw this as an opportunity to not only score clothes, but the girl in the news’ clothes. Simple (and stupid.) He’s cleared and I trust LE for having come to that conclusion.
I think that about sums it up. That's really all there is to it, imo.

Respectfully, I think the victimology suggests that to murder 2 adults while 13 year old Jayme was in the house ( per Sheriff press releases) the involvement of more than one perp. I've always thought there could have been 2 people involved in the murders/ abduction.

I still think one person is most likely but i agree it could have been 2 but both would be fully involved and not able to be cleared.

I still think one person is most likely but i agree it could have been 2 but both would be fully involved and not able to be cleared.

I agree, two unsubs. I posted last night, K.J.A. is CLEARED in the Closs murders/ abduction. That's the statement LE issued, I respect LE, I am in no way sleuthing or accusing this man of doing anything wrong!

“Law enforcement action was deemed necessary in the Town of Barron today after serious criminal activity was uncovered while searching for Jayme Closs. We do no believe this criminal activity is related to the disappearance of Jayme Closs.“

—-
Not just criminal activity but “serious criminal activity”.
Serious. In their search for Jayme. But not related to Jayme.
It just gets weirder and weirder.

I think it could have just taken a few days to check his alibi and officially clear him. They may have wanted to offer something concrete in their press release rather than lead the public on with an immediate announcement of the arrest. Had the Sheriff only said they caught someone breaking into the house and stealing Jayme's clothes without that official statement that he has been clear of involvement in Jayme's disappearance then majority would be jumping to the conclusion he was involved and think they had caught the guy responsible. Even with that statement clearing him, people are speculating he could be involved somehow or know the peopel involved. I think LE waited until they were satisfied he was not a suspect-- the FBI and DCI interviewed him. It won't do the case any good if the public mistakenly thinks they caught the guy who disappeared Jayme. People will stop being alert and stop looking for the cars. That's what would have happened had they announced an arrest without saying immediately it was unrelated. People stop paying attention and media interest drops off after an arrest is made in many cases-- even if it turns out later they got the wrong person or the person had nothing to do with the crime. JMO.
I think this is the best explanation / answer to my questions. Its easier to understand now having read your perspective on this matter, so thanks for taking the time to reply!

PB, in response to a Twitter user's question re: (paraphrasing) how authorities were able to rule out KJA so quickly:

Paul Blume on Twitter
Searched him up & down. Checked w/ family & friends. Doesn't own a vehicle. Just a bike. Has history of breaking & entering to steal girls clothing. Was arrested previously in a teenager's dress. Investigators seem to believe [KJ] is man w/ an issue who saw an easy target

I mean i agree with what hes saying, but please god tell me they found something more concrete than just that to clear him (I think the chances are close to 100% they did and just don't want to get in to specifics).

There is a case where a brother and sister were taken, the rest of the family murdered, and the young girl was found in his company at a restaurant weeks later, but the brother was killed.The perp was living with them in the woods. Can't remember names or when it was, though.
Shasta and Dylan Groene in Idaho.
Man with last name Duncan had them. ( James Duncan, I believe).
I posted about the case approx. 2 pages back. :)

Yes. It really comes down to motive in regards to making an educated guess as to the number of perpetrators.

If this was a sexually motivated abduction, one is most likely.

If this was a robbery, or something along those lines, then I’m going with two.

Part of me hopes there were two assailants, as you know the saying about two people successfully keeping a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kissafur1982