AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying, after the violent crime at the Closs home.
To make this more clear, I added the sentence, stating this, in an edit to my post.
Thanks for the clarification. Just a note, Many times those arrests are the result of probation violations.

Someone out there knows what happened and why. There is probably more than one person who knows something. And no one will say anything. It frustrates me, that crimes against children could be solved, if someone who suspects something, just came forward.

There was "serious criminal activity" not related to the jayme Closs case but discovered in the neighborhood during one of the searches. Is that what is being referred to here?
I never saw exactly what the "serious crime" was so it's hard to tell. A crime in and of itself can be ruled out but there can be other aspects involved.

Someone out there knows what happened and why. There is probably more than one person who knows something. And no one will say anything. It frustrates me, that crimes against children could be solved, if someone who suspects something, just came forward.
I am not sure quite why, but with this one, I am convinced only one person knows, and that that person may, because of the awful knowledge of his deed, commit anonymous suicide, leaving us only sadness and mystery.

I understand but didn't LE say he was shot answering his door?

If he was trying to escape running out of his door then the police would see he had gunshot wounds in the back torso or head area.

I think they found frontal gunshots and that is why they said he was answering the door.

I think James was shot and died exactly where he was found dead.

Jmo of course.

Perhaps but Sheriff did say that initial findings can change upon further examination. You are going by what was said at first glance.
“At the door”, could mean that he kicked in the door and was shot. Bullet entry points will be important here, yes.

I think it's possible he is going about his day-to-day in his own community. I think that is why these guys often get caught on camera at Walmart. If they have to buy anything for the victim, there is a feeling of anonymity at a bog box store and many Walmarts have self check out. He could go in and buy clothes for Jayme in cash and not speak to a single person while in the store. As long as he doesn't act strange or call attention to himself or see someone he knows, no one is going to note who he is and what he is buying. And sadly as the holidays draw near, it becomes less suspicious for a man to be seen buying girls items. Men have to do Christmas shopping too. There is nothing suspicious about buying food or gas in your own community-- unless their habits of what they normally eat and where they normally get gas suddenly change. Only people close to someone would notice that type of minor change. I still hope someone who knows him sees this type of thing and puts two and two together to call in a tip. JMO.
Also, it's possible the perps were a man and a woman. No one would think twice about a woman shopping for girl's clothing.

Honestly, what a bizarre happenstance -- remains found near the corporate HQ of Jennie-O. I am assuming no connection here, but such a strange development in a heartbreaking, frustrating case.
Please, keep us updated!!!

Please excuse my naiveté regarding the sound of gunshots.
The neighbours stated they heard two however, some forums have stated that multiple rounds were shot.
If multiple rounds were shot would the neighbours only hear two as two shots were outside the home and the rest inside? (I have read somewhere that the lock on the door was shot at)
If only two shots, both inside the home, would the sound be loud enough for neighbours to hear?

1 round = 1 shot
2 dead = 2 shots

Maybe LE saw two bullet casings but mom had stumbled wounded to another room to make call.
Maybe another gun had a silencer of some kind.
Door was kicked in. This is in the police report and repeated here at least 57 times.
Do I sound cranky? This case needs to be solved yesterday.
TIA

Does anybody know of any case where parents were murdered and young girl taken in so little time? I can recall a lot of cases I've followed but never one like this.

Serial killer Joseph Duncan is the one I keep thinking of.

Mom, Mom's fiance' (step-father) and teen son killed; two kids kidnapped, one was killed later, one young girl survived.

Similarities:

They were reportedly all seen last at a family gathering on Sunday.
Murders/kidnapping that night, discovered on Monday.
Amber Alert issued.
Early speculation was it was drug "hit" related.

Last edited:
These are not the Jennie-O remains he was speaking spoke of.
How can you know that? That post was from earlier this morning before the body had been identified.

The Jenny-O HQ is in Willmar, Minnesota. The news is carrying stories about one body found near there. No mention of any other bodies. So, what else could that person have been talking about?

That shook us all to pieces. Killing over pot.

Sad. Brutal and very tragic.
The tentacles reached very far and deep. Christmas eve murder, rape, threats, ruling of accidental shooting found to murder, gang activity, etc etc. The trial is on youtube BTW if your interested. Can't go into it as it's a different case (against TOS) but so much uncovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne