AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully meth heads are very capable of doing the most heinous sadistic crimes imaginable.

It is not a mere perspection. Unfortunately it is a horrifying stark reality for many of their victims and the grieving family members left behind to deal with the aftermath.

Goggle is filled with links concerning what countless meth heads have done and were capable of doing. And what they continue to do against many victims.

Who in their right mind would use meth for energy? I havent ever heard that nor do I understand why they would do such a thing?

Why would anyone want to put something so harmful in their body for recreational purposes such as an energy boost?

I have seen photos where 20 year olds look 60 in no time at all with decaying or completely missing teeth and hair once thick and full looks like it's been fried and now stringy and thin? And their skin is like an aging prune.

Jmo
Your last paragraph describes my cousin after 20 years of suffering from anorexia. I think drug addiction is similar. They may want to stop but they can't. I know it's hard to imagine, but it's not an easy battle. Imo

This is the part that doesn't make any sense. The 911 call has no intelligible speech (except maybe "help") and yet something on it led LE to believe Jayme was there when the call was made. Someone help me understand that.
"Help" sounded like a young voice? Screaming or cries that sounded young?

IDK jmo

I read the NYT article. LE says they followed up every lead and have nothing? So why not release the evidence you do have to the public? What is the reasoning for holding information to your chest. What benefit can that serve.? Personally, I want to see the autopsy information, the schematics of the house and location of bodies. Just to start ..

Illegal meth use is not limited to those who you may think. It is more pervasive than you think. Battery acid is not always used. You can use something as available as lantern fluid , drano, antifreeze......
Agree about the various ingredients but regardless different then prescribed medication as it is dangerous and illegal. Just unclear which you meant as being helpful.

I was just sitting here considering that maybe this went on longer than we think. If the neighbours weren't home, and only heard two shots, then when were the other "multiple rounds spent" (per call log transcript)? That just makes no sense. Police also said they didn't know how long mom and ad had been dead for. It makes me think that this began way earlier than we think it did and no one knows because no one heard the other shots ring out for whatever reason (or other shots being heard hasn't been reported on in MSM). Would it make sense that someone was there longer and had kicked in the door? Dad goes in and sees crime in progress, so he is shot in a way that makes it appear he had answered the door, when infant, he had not?
Good post. By now LE has a good idea of how long each parent had been dead before LE arrived. The neighbors were out in the late evening, and even if they passed by the house when coming home, if the Closs porch light was not on the neighbors would not have seen the kicked in door.

Autopsies must be back, but not released. Posted before, from Oct 16:

Autopsy results of dead couple coming soon; search for missing teen continues

Confrontation. Exactly. They confronted the person at the door. Things escalated. So let us say that the dad knew this person, or knew of them. Hope law enforcement looks into a list of people that knew family.

Yes, it does seem that you wouldn’t enter through the front door if you were robbing the home at night. It does seem whoever it was, they came through the front door with a mission. All in the way we’re shot. They took what they wanted and with high speed, left quickly.

seems to me if they were after just robbing a home they would have done it with no one there or picked another house. I think much more to this, I just don't know what I think that much more is exactly.

I read the NYT article. LE says they followed up every lead and have nothing? So why not release the evidence you do have to the public? What is the reasoning for holding information to your chest. What benefit can that serve.? Personally, I want to see the autopsy information, the schematics of the house and location of bodies. Just to start ..
LE does this all the time with an argument that they need to keep details from the public so they can use them at trial or during an interrogation- the flip-side is that those details are of no value if you never catch anyone because you kept those to yourself. Its arrogance for them to think they have followed up completely on every lead. Someone outside might know something they don't.

seems to me if they were after just robbing a home they would have done it with no one there or picked another house. I think much more to this, I just don't know what I think that much more is exactly.
Why do you think they would have picked another house ? I ask because, from my point of view, the Closs home is perfect for a random home invasion...on a main road (easy exit), back off the road and surrounded by trees (not overly visible from the road), no close neighbors, etc. etc. Just trying to understand why you think this wouldn't be a perfect house for a crime like home invasion.

The Short Family murders -2002

The Short Family Murders
this, to me, is the closest of all of the others out there as far similarities. Pretty much identical. It would be so hard to link the 2. The Shorts owned a mobile home moving biz and there is a Mobile home moving biz about 10 minutes from the Closs residence. Other then that how can you even begin to link the 2.
One other thought. I agree with everyone else about the Red/Orange Challenger being a stupid car to use in a double murder. One thing to note is that a lot of people who own " muscle cars" do not drive them. A lot of people have them covered in their garage and rarely bring them out. Could be perp used this vehicle because most people didn't know he even owned it.

this, to me, is the closest of all of the others out there as far similarities. Pretty much identical. It would be so hard to link the 2. The Shorts owned a mobile home moving biz and there is a Mobile home moving biz about 10 minutes from the Closs residence. Other then that how can you even begin to link the 2.
One other thought. I agree with everyone else about the Red/Orange Challenger being a stupid car to use in a double murder. One thing to note is that a lot of people who own " muscle cars" do not drive them. A lot of people have them covered in their garage and rarely bring them out. Could be perp used this vehicle because most people didn't know he even owned it.

They are also a commonly stolen car.

Respectfully meth heads are very capable of doing the most heinous sadistic crimes imaginable.

It is not a mere perspection. Unfortunately it is a horrifying stark reality for many of their victims and the grieving family members left behind to deal with the aftermath.

Goggle is filled with links concerning what countless meth heads have done and were capable of doing. And what they continue to do against many victims.

Who in their right mind would use meth for energy? I havent ever heard that nor do I understand why they would do such a thing?

Why would anyone want to put something so harmful in their body for recreational purposes such as an energy boost?

I have seen photos where 20 year olds look 60 in no time at all with decaying or completely missing teeth and hair once thick and full looks like it's been fried and now stringy and thin? And their skin is like an aging prune.

Jmo

I agree with most of this, but there are people that do it for weight loss and for energy. it is just where society is. they don't look to the effects on tomorrow. they want the weight loss now and they want the energy for the perfect clean house or whatever their now want is. ALL walks of life have people doing it. moo...it is the ones that are already very unstable that are the most dangerious though I do think it makes even milder one do bizarre things, just different class of bizarre things.

For those asking about "why" some feel meth may be involved. There are thousands of news stories involving senseless violence. Posting this one (which could have ended much worse) because it has video of a user caught in a house. He thought he was in church. He had no idea where he was. It's honestly a sad and horrible drug.https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/ufc-star-confronts-meth-head-who-broke-into-his-home/
ETA: when asked why he took the air conditioner down did he say a friend told him it was there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member