AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that applies to daytime...most people lock up at night. But those sliding doors are a nightmare...mine have never locked properly when I had them. Had to resort to the piece of wood at the bottom.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were at night as well. I come from a rural area that never locked doors. If it weren't for the knowledge I gained while in LE our doors would never be locked. My spouse would leave the doors unlocked all the time if it weren't for my nagging.

Hi all,

Since there have been no new developments in a while and the threads have not been as active, we've allowed some discussion about things like gangs, drug cartel, witness protection, etc. Please move on from these topics unless there is some LE/MSM statement in the future to indicate it is relevant to this case.

Thanks,
Whiskers
Just want to say I appreciate the discussions about gangs, drug cartels, etc being allowed when the thread has been slow. These discussions, when backed up with allowed links, can be very educational. And while I have no opinion on the whole drugs, gangs, cartels being involved here and think it is probably a simpler explanation, I’m hopeful that the information I’ve learned might help me better sleuth other cases. Much appreciation to the staff of WS.

The house was picked for a reason. It was a "pointed". It wasn't a random choice. They went in and out of there in a very calculated way - nothing messy about it. It was "professional". Why? I'm not speculating on the "why" but I do think there is a very specific "why" involved here
Totally, agree. The fact that no DNA has been mentioned is significant. I assume none has been found. There is a connection between the family and the perps.

Agree. I think the father and mother were meant to be killed from the beginning. Why? It's going to take some digging, and while it could have implications of something sinister, it could be something in the past they know, have seen, or about which they have first-hand knowledge. As to how and why Jayme became involved, I just don't think she was the target but an after thought.

If she's still alive, how do you deal with a 13 yr old that cannot be seen anywhere for a month? It would be starting to get old and more difficult for the possible captor(s). Could the publicity/billboards be encouraging Jayme's elimination?

It sure seems to me that the culprit(s) is not someone in the community. You can bet LE/FBI have knowledge of everyone and everything around town and the area. Meth is a problem, but, again LE/FBI know who's who in the meth production and distribution. I have widened my horizons to someone out of the area.

doing some msn searches the turkey plant does use ammonia and ammonia is used in the manufacture of meth. could be if a parent seen something that that could connect a family that seems so unrelated to the meth world to a meth problem.

doing some msn searches the turkey plant does use ammonia and ammonia is used in the manufacture of meth. could be if a parent seen something that that could connect a family that seems so unrelated to the meth world to a meth problem.
True, the sheriff said watch for unusual behavior but behavior may not have seemed unusual prior to this point.

as for the helicopter searching I have wondered all along if she could have been shot too and just not immediately life ending, that she could have lived long enough to run and hide but not been strong enough to help herself get back or anywhere else for help.

as for the helicopter searching I have wondered all along if she could have been shot too and just not immediately life ending, that she could have lived long enough to run and hide but not been strong enough to help herself get back or anywhere else for help.
The dogs, infared, drones, and ground search would have found her, or evidence of blood.

I highly doubt she ever escaped.

I know people have mentioned Denise's FB and Jayme's Pinterest accounts. Has anyone looked into whether Jayme had an Instagram account? I know these days kids use Instagram and Snapchat quite a bit. It was briefly mentioned in an earlier thread and someone said there is an account out there but it is fake? Anyone have any info on this?Is it fake or real ?
In the first couple of days someone discovered an Instagram account, with just a few posts and maybe 100 followers. The amount of followers increased to about 350 by the third or fourth day. So that is probably a real account, which accumulated followers after her disappearance, which apparently is normal. LE looked extensively into SM and apparently have found nothing to suggest she may have been approached on line.

There is protocal for each type of call that comes in to a 911 center. Dispatchers are trained to asked certain specific questions (if possible) to obtain as much information as possible prior to sending responders into any given situation. In a situation such as 911 hang up call, the dispatcher will listen carefully to attempt to pick up any clues as to what is going on. Then they will attempt to recontact with the number that called. Usually at that point, units are dispatched to the location the call came from. The dispatcher may have the technical capability to replay the 911 call to see if they can pick up any additional clues upon listening to the call again. If the 911 center is not busy with other 911 calls, a good dispatcher will be doing background work for the officers. That nay include seeing who lives at that residence, finding out if there had been other calls for service there, seeing if there were guns registered, etc. This is based on my own experienced in 30 years of 911 public safety telecommunications; 15 years on the radio, and 15 years in management. I am now retired and although I wouldn't change a moment of my career, there are lifelong repercussions from things I will never un-hear.

I feel for you for having heard some horrid stories.
But people like yourself help so many. as it is probably the first thing we think of, when frightened.
Thank you Abba :):):).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member