AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible but where did these gangland members see Jayme? Did they worship at church, enjoyed dancing competitions or join in on cross-country runs? She was hardly the type to get herself noticed, either in public or on SM so i just can't see it myself. MOO of course.
Could the father have an office space at work and had a photo of Jayme posted there?

These could have be prevented too by just sneaking in the back door. Not coming thru the front door guns blasting. This was not about Jayme. This was anger and rage. The first person they came in contact with died needlessly. Jayme could have been taken without all the carnage.

Or sadism and "fun". Like the Groene case.

.05 mile away 1 minute away :eek::eek:
Google Maps
Ive wondered about a neighbor who could have gotten home before the police even got there. It would explain an apparent 'no vehicle sighting'. Not necessarily this neighbor, but any of them. The only home I have heard they actually searched was the one right next door who spoke. I found it so ironic that the one you are referring to was busted so soon after, even with all of LE focusing on the Closs scene. I still think its highly possible that someone out there thought the Closs's knew about an operation, or reported something. Not saying they did know or report, but that someone thought they did.

Hania's thread is here: AMBER ALERT - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Hania was actually taken from her neighborhood, not the bus stop. She went out to start her family's car and was standing outside waiting for her aunt to come out to drive her to school when a man forced her into the running vehicle and drove away with her. She was screaming as this happened and police have said there is no indication she knew this man who abducted her. He was wearing a bandana to cover his face.

That is horrific.

That is an oddity that I think has been dismissed too quickly as the landline was not available because the parents turned it off due to relying on cell phones, or because they didn’t pay the bill. I am NOT sure it wasn’t because the phone lines were cut in a premeditation of sorts. Only speculation and my opinion.

ETA : if there was a landline phone, it may have taken off the hook, for whatever reason.
When dispatch called landline listed in June 2018 phone book, it had recording that said disconnected. So, lines not cut. Not off hook. Just disconnected. Prob bec they no longer needed one. But, in this case, a landline might have come in handy.

Why would gang/cartel members be at his work? At a turkey plant?
Some "gang"members could have been employed at Jennie O and she could possibly have visited her parents there. Or I know when I was her age, it was exciting to hang out at the local shops or walk around town . It' s not out of the ordinary for other kids( even gangs)who drive to cruise around town and look to hangout or talk to other kids.

Ive wondered about a neighbor who could have gotten home before the police even got there. It would explain an apparent 'no vehicle sighting'. Not necessarily this neighbor, but any of them. The only home I have heard they actually searched was the one right next door who spoke. I found it so ironic that the one you are referring to was busted so soon after, even with all of LE focusing on the Closs scene. I still think its highly possible that someone out there thought the Closs's knew about an operation, or reported something. Not saying they did know or report, but that someone thought they did.
Or, an ATV?? I also read an article a while back about a computer sex ring in Rice Lake getting busted.

Why would gang/cartel members be at his work? At a turkey plant?
I've never mentioned anything about gangs or cartel members. I don't think they had anything to do with this case. However if someone at the father's workplace had a beef with him and knew that he had a daughter at home, it could have been a vendetta carried out.

The billboard that I saw Jayme on, north of Atlanta in Marietta is no longer putting Jayme's info on it.
The one on 75 north towards Kennesaw State college doesn't have her on it anymore either.
Maybe there is a limit to the # of days a missing child's info is allowed to be shown.
Maybe they have info we are not aware of, I don't know, but Jayme was not on either of them on Monday Nov 6th.
She was on BOTH the previous week.
These are high definition, brightly lighted signs that look like a television screen, maybe 20ft high x40 feet long...
MOO

People around here (greater Boston) sometimes behave like that when they think the criminal is in LE or being protected by LE. Also when they think LE can't protect them from the killer, like when nobody would report Whitey Bulger's gang. And then that attitude seems to kind of grow and spread, so pretty soon even minor crimes don't get reported.

I hope nothing like that is going on here.

I have seen a few indirect accusations on social media about this on the Barron County Sheriff page, amongst a million other opinions.

I have zero opinion on this.
It's hard to sort out the emotion from fact in social media.

Just some info I found.
This video shows the side of the Closs house with the sliding doors. The warrant for Kyle Jenke-Annis states Jayme's room was to the right of this entrance. I took these stills from the video...they aren't the best but.

Kyle Jaenke-Annis Complaint

Attachments

• IMG_1017[1].JPG
    IMG_1017[1].JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1018[1].JPG
    IMG_1018[1].JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 133
It seems there are some warrants for people accused of sex crimes against children in the area who are not on the registry because they have avoided prosecution. Some have moved all around the country. Scary thought......
http://barronsheriff.org/active-warrant-list/
Was just looking at that. While cross referencing names with case addresses listed on Wisconsin court link I found one case from Barron court but gives an address of Michigan. BW issued 9/26/18.
ETA: Thats actually the only one I saw. I could have missed one though.
http://barronsheriff.org/active-warrant-list/
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads