AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be happy to finally drop the "20 minute mystery time" spent in the house per the neighbor's faulty time telling skills but....
In the house for only 4 minutes? Begin the clock after James has been killed and door broken down because the killers aren't in the house yet. If 4 minutes time is accurate it was a blitzkrieg attack imo, carried out by 2 killers. One assigned to go get Jayme and remove her from the house immediately while the other was assigned to kill Denise. The 911 call would have most likely been made when the door was being broken down and Denise, having dropped the phone due to being panicked or having it struck from her hand, then attempted to flee from the killer only to be killed in another room. This could be why the 911 call sounds came from a distance. This, imo, could be accomplished in 4 minutes but not much more than this.
jmo
So where does the splintered chair fit into the grand scheme of things? The killer wasn't defending himself, was he? Or... was he????

Nail puller as in the photo I tried to link.

How about the reverse? A nail gun? A roofer near us had an accident with a nail gun a couple of yers ago and drove a nail clear through his upper arm, just like a bullet.

That is an interesting take on it.But didn’t they say there was yelling?
They specifically said they heard yelling on the 911. So unless Denise is yelling at herself in panic, or at the dog to zip it... I'm not buying this. Also, if Denise made the call and had the vocal power to yell, you'd think she'd talk to the dispatcher, or holler at them from across the room?

So where does the splintered chair fit into the grand scheme of things? The killer wasn't defending himself, was he? Or... was he????
hmmm. Multiple rounds spent. Splintered chair. Someone took out James, and mom grabbed her husband's gun and gun fight ensued and was the commotion heard? I'd buy that - I know a lot of rural women who can shoot a gun better than many grown men....

The oddly specific examples keep coming. First the half-eaten McDonald's cheeseburger comment, and now "they" were in the house probably for not more than "4 minutes". Not 5 minutes? Does "they" mean more than one person? And no comment on rumors of a 19 year old "boyfriend"? That is a comment in itself. This just gets weirder and weirder.
And from the aunt: I still want to know about this dog that will only eat chicken. I can not pass that off as something benign.

The 4 minutes the Sheriff states is interesting. Could the neighbours have got the time of the shots wrong? Mrs S said when she heard the shots she looked at the clock and it said 12.38 but was around 7 minutes fast, placing it at 12.31. So could it in fact have said 12.58 thus being 12.51 when she heard the shots. Add to that the 4 minutes the Sheriff says and that would mean the perp(s) and Jayme leaving the Closs home at 12.55 - it would fit the timeline of events.

If the call went out at the beginning of the crime, then I imagine Jayme woke to hearing her father killed, ran to mom and sought protection - and I don't want to imagine how it unfolded there. He wouldn't comment on whether a sexual assault took place during the attack which was interesting when he implied today the perp was in an out within a few minutes. Doesn't seem like a sexual assault could have taken place in the time frame of 4 minutes - does it? So what might have made the mattress removed from the house significant?

Maybe wanted to check for DNA evidence that could have pointed to previous visits to the home by anyone who "didn't belong there."

The quote is "We have to realize they were probably only in that residence for four minutes."

Here is a link to the interview. Sheriff says this right around 44 minutes in.

WATCH: Sheriff Fitzgerald Discusses Jayme Closs Investigation on DrydenWire Live! | Recent News | DrydenWire

If they were only in there for 4 minutes they had a definite mission and evidently carried it out swiftly. Wow. I always thought they/he/she was in there close to half an hour give or take.
I just can't believe there is still nothing. How does one dumb bunny manage to cause this much human misery in so short a time and escape scott free? Houdini!

How about the reverse? A nail gun? A roofer near us had an accident with a nail gun a couple of yers ago and drove a nail clear through his upper arm, just like a bullet.

not reasonable to be nail gun. killer didn't bring a aircompresor with them. we know a gun was in the house, does that not seem the most reasonable, that it was what we know was there and would have the ability to cause the damage? moo

The Sherrif now says that he has nothing to indicate that Jayme wasn't involved, yet on day one he tells the world that she is not a suspect. Seems to me this guy says what he fells like saying on any given day.

But, everyone is entitled to change how they feel or what they think about the evidence as more information is revealed. He most likely believed what he said each time he said it. LE being flexible is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)