AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post since I seem to be a hog tonight. Google “human remains found” and then click on news at the top. So many. Too many. Night all, hopefully the evidence, and the right tip, will bring Jayme home.

ETA: this is way too common, and not much attention is placed on unidentified bodies, or skelontized remains by the media. IMO.

Last edited:
10-minute video posted yesterday which describes many of the investigative efforts including:

Investigators have scoured the Closs' phones and computers, including Jayme's. All of the social media platforms have been searched.
WATCH – One Month Missing: The Closs Mystery special report

At the 2:30 mark on the video, Sheriff Fitzgerald says,
"All I can tell you is all of the social media platforms have been searched... "

He adds at the end, "Every app you need a search warrant to go after that company so there's still search warrants out there being served."

That gives me the impression that not all possibilities concerning social media have been searched yet? Of course, I'm not 100% sure what an "app" is. Some others would be better able to interpret the entire meaning of what he said.

Last post since I seem to be a hog tonight. Google “human remains found” and then click on news at the top. So many. Too many. Night all, hopefully the evidence, and the right tip, will bring Jayme home.

ETA: this is way too common, and not much attention is placed on unidentified bodies, or skelontized remains by the media. IMO.

The sheriff has asked hunters to look for Jayme. I just cannot see this as a positive.

One thing I am very, very grateful for is all of the leaves have fallen, and therefore the vegetation is not as dense in the woods. Also, if Jayme is holed up with perp(s) in a hunting cabin, those hunting may notice something amiss.

How horrible. I’m sorry. I think the same thing could be said for a dance recital with some of the costumes. I know, supposed to be so innocent and fun, but I worried about it a bit when my daughter was wearing one of them in front of all those people. Of course I never thought about it when I was in dance, but the costumes can be sort of...too...sexy (sorry, I swear I’m not a perv) for kids.
My daughter danced from age 4-17. The first studio she was with, I came home from recital dress rehearsal & told my husband that he & our 7 yr okd son would NOT be attending. We switched to a traditional ballet studio after that.

Are we allowed to sleuth someone that has been arrested in Barron on meth charges to pursue a possible bilateral connection? So many gray areas. General example: someone arrested in the area of the crime that may have relatives that are "registered" ? @Whiskers16 ?
Hi, I've been offline for a couple days so apologies for the delayed response - we shouldn't discuss specific people who have been arrested if it's not been stated as connected to this case. You might say something like "here is the webpage where you can see current inmates at the local jail" but not "Here is the webpage where you can see inmates - maybe Joe Schmoe did it because his brother robbed a bank in 2014... ".

One thing I am very, very grateful for is all of the leaves have fallen, and therefore the vegetation is not as dense in the woods. Also, if Jayme is holed up with perp(s) in a hunting cabin, those hunting may notice something amiss.

Wild west is long gone. Hunting cabins/blinds are privately owned, and most hunting is done on privately owned land with permission from the owner or on public lands (state park, for example) where there are no cabins. Of course, someone could have his own hideaway. I think the check is for a possible body.

With all due respect people who are suicidal do not give away little gifts but rather their personal possessions and items that have meaning in their lives. Suicide is all too common in our society and leaves lasting impacts on survivors. There is too much misinformation about this issue without adding more.

Suicidal Behavior & Signs | Cleveland Clinic
Since we don’t know what the little gifts were, or what meaning they may have had to the giver or recipient, I still wonder if this may have been a warning sign. And even if it was an no one picked up on it, it’s not their fault!!

I think I am missing something here with discussion of suicide. This is a homicide case as LE has stated early in. It was also stated early in that Denise was often giving small gifts to people. I have no links handy but they are here somewhere.

Since we don’t know what the little gifts were, or what meaning they may have had to the giver or recipient, I still wonder if this may have been a warning sign. And even if it was an no one picked up on it, it’s not their fault!!

Why is suicide even being discussed in light of the fact that law enforcement ruled JC’s and DC’s deaths as homicides?????

All along I have been thinking this killer is someone that works at that Jenny O plant. Now that the salmonella warning is out on their ground turkey it makes it more possible. James or Denise squealed on someone who might have contributed to this. This started in September I believe. MOO

I wonder if police won't let the family listen to the 911 call because:
1) The call is incredibly graphic and upsetting or
2) They suspect someone in the family.

I also have started wondering if their certainty that Jayme was at home at the time of the murders is because her own (fresh) blood was discovered on the scene (edit--and she managed to run from the house?)

Why is suicide even being discussed in light of the fact that law enforcement ruled JC’s and DC’s deaths as homicides?????

Yes the deaths have been ruled homicide. I understand that. I wondered if giving little gifts was in any way a warning sign is all. Someone has since advised that Denise was into giving little gifts as a regular thing, which helps clarify that this wasn’t unusual for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn