AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO. Sheriff Fitzgerald has stated that the 3 initial responding officers all cam from the same direction and there was nothing in those dash cams that could help
Do you have a link for that info? That's intriguing and if correct would mean that either the person(s) who killed the Closs' knew that the officers would all come from one direction or got very very lucky.

I mostly agree.

The theories table is wide open.

It could be any scenario.

But if I were family I’d begin asking investigators specifically David Marshburn to look at this. He is very good at his job.

And that takes nothing away from Sheriff Fitzgerald. Marshburn can do things LE can’t.
As for family using an investigator, that can be a mixed bag. Thing is, when a young child's life in on the line it can be hard to know what the best gamble is.

I actually think this is a good point. I’ve followed a ton of cases on WS over many years and I’m not sure I’ve seen a family be this quiet over such a huge crime. I was hoping once shock wore off one of them would find their voice and start loudly demanding answers.

Vocal crusaders can really make a difference in the attention a case gets in social media, local news and even LE response.
If this were my family, I'd be quiet too. This wasn't just an abduction, it was a brutal double homicide in their homes late at night. I'd be afraid to get on the radar of that kind of crazy.

Do you have a link for that info? That's intriguing and if correct would mean that either the person(s) who killed the Closs' knew that the officers would all come from one direction or got very very lucky.

Here’s the odd thing the police station is along same path to Closs house if u want it to be... essentials perp could go by police station at 12:30. Sees most ees of the few working Sunday night there ... go ahead with plan... I’m sure they checked there own cams... would be gutsy to drive by station before committing crime...

Go park car out behind house.. walk 200 yards and begin...

I'm catching up so not sure if a link was posted, but the information is correct. They checked the dash cams, and yes, all officers attended from the same direction.

I agree. Im surprised some of them havent started doing their own investigation, of sorts. But then, maybe they are and we just dont hear about it. The media block has deterred our (us here at WS) standpoint, imo, because we dont hear much from many people. I only just came here for Mollies case, and her dad was all over the media. I felt like that helped keep our momentum going. This family is mostly quiet.

Mollie’s dad is quite well to do and had wealthy connections . He probably got all kinds of help not available to middle class people.

In the end, it did not matter. It was the video.

If this were my family, I'd be quiet too. This wasn't just an abduction, it was a brutal double homicide in their homes late at night. I'd be afraid to get on the radar of that kind of crazy.

I can understand that.
No judgement if they’re just trying to keep themselves safe. I’m a little wreckless when angry.

This family should be on the media calling out for answers. This is taking way too long. They should be screaming.

Do they all have jobs? They may not have the luxury of taking time off.

It is great the singer Koeze is taking up the cause. Maybe someone here could contact him and confab on some more ideas to get people of means involved.Maybe a movie star. They have taken up for people in the past.

Typically the family is spot on. The problem can be finding the evidence to support the family's gut feelings.
Agreed. Imo, It at least confirms/gives hope that there are specific angles LE are working toward, and explains some of the "frustration" coming from the Sheriff. Iirc, during the first family interview, they hesitated to claim any theory, and did express fear, so I also agree with your next post in that regard. This is going a little deep, but we could be seeing the 'stages of grief' in them, and if so, they may start being more vocal - hopefully at least to LE. Jayme needs them!

Mollie’s dad is quite well to do and had wealthy connections . He probably got all kinds of help not available to middle class people.

In the end, it did not matter. It was the video.
True, he may not have helpd the case overall, but he kept the momentum of the case going so it didnt go silent as this one seems to do.

Typically the family is spot on. The problem can be finding the evidence to support the family's gut feelings.

I think if I had gut feelings and I was family, this late in the game? I’d be calling in a private group. Texas EquuSearch or LostNMissing or Klass Foundation. They don’t charge so I’m not sure why none have been involved before now?

With all due respect, SausagePizza, the 911 recording is evidence. We, the general public, do not have a right to hear it. In my opinion. If LE deems it beneficial for the public to hear it, they may release a portion or more. In the case of Abby & Libby, LE did release a tiny snippet of a recording from one of the girl’s’ cell phones in the hope that someone might recognize the man’s voice. I just don’t think we’ll see that in Jayme’s case.

And even that bit released in IN has not helped...as least not in nearly two years.

I think if I had gut feelings and I was family, this late in the game? I’d be calling in a private group. Texas EquuSearch or LostNMissing or Klass Foundation. They don’t charge so I’m not sure why none have been involved before now?

Those groups come only when LE has requested or has a planned search area. At this point, with Jayme most likely being taken away in a car, where would LE have them search?

Jmo the family has had too much time to imagine the crimes and probably go over every single person they can think of in their minds. Everyone may be a potential suspect until they know otherwise. LE would be asking these questions, encouraging them to think back, looking for motives etc...I think the family is probably talking to LE all the tim, but jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo