AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if, because of this family caretaker, Jamy would have been rarely without adult supervision. So that if this is about abducting Jayme (for whatever reason) this is why she was taken from her home.
And that is why her parents were killed. No witnesses.

Family said otherwise on an interview. That there would have been opportunities to take her without killing James & Denise.

Your right caretaker one of no of reasons difficult to do outside what was done.

Daylight she is awake, fully clothed with shoes... Denise James or caretaker nearby
She runs cross country... perp is fatty or can’t run welll she might bolt even if gun...

Teenage girl is on phone if there not sleeping so good luck...

Al Franken photo is likely how perp would view Jayme ... text / photo/ livestream by thumb movement... nfw... to much risk.

Attachments

• 3A7CB2F4-6EC6-40B3-B58A-3EAFD075DF2F.png
    3A7CB2F4-6EC6-40B3-B58A-3EAFD075DF2F.png
    464.7 KB · Views: 108
Your right caretaker one of no of reasons difficult to do outside what was done.

Daylight she is awake, fully clothed with shoes... Denise James or caretaker nearby
She runs cross country... perp is fatty or can’t run welll she might bolt even if gun...

Al Franken photo is likely how perp would view Jayme ... text / photo/ livestream by thumb movement... nfw... to much risk.

Rubiconbob, I am glad you are here, and adding to the discussion. And, I’ve got to tell you, I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying. Forgive me, but, for instance, could you tell me what you meant by your last comment and picture of Al Franken?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Family said otherwise on an interview. That there would have been opportunities to take her without killing James & Denise.
In that case, if this was about abducting Jayme, her parents might have been killed because:

-leaving no witnesses.
-a statement towards Jayme. Like I'm all you've got right now. "Your parents are dead because there was no other way, but because I care about you, I didn't shoot your dog".
-to scare Jayme. See what I'm capable of.

I’d take the risk of a running 13 yo old with a cell phone long before I’d take the risk of confronting her armed father!

Rubiconbob, I am glad you are here, and adding to the discussion. And, I’ve got to tell you, I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying. Forgive me, but, for instance, could you tell me what you meant by your last comment and picture of Al Frankenstein?

Thanks!
That’s likely how perp would view anyone with a phone or in jaymes age demo. Potentially a walking satellite. Broadcasting whatever with a thumb swipe. If he approaches while jayme got phone in hand.. 1 second later photo or livestream.. if perp didn’t leave fingerprints and Likely no shoe prints.. doubt he risk being snapped on jayme phone.

Meth is a hell of a drug. Sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason to the way somebody who is extremely high acts or thinks.

I believe that.

But this crime seems to have been both planned and 'well' executed. To be able to leave the crime scene within 4 minutes with an abductee, without leaving traces and unseen, needs planning, rational thinking and confidence. Reliable transportation had to be ready etc.
I don't see a meth head doing this.

That’s likely how perp would view anyone with a phone or in jaymes age demo. Potentially a walking satellite. Broadcasting whatever with a thumb swipe. If he approaches while jayme got phone in hand.. 1 second later photo or livestream.. if perp didn’t leave fingerprints and Likely no shoe prints.. doubt he risk being snapped on jayme phone.
He could have been masked.

I think that she was deliberately taken from her home. Under the cover of darkness when they were sleeping and quick (door kicked in). So nobody would have time to call 911 or grab a gun.

Why do you think they picked such a nondescript house in the middle of nowhere?

Having been the victim of a similar crime with serious consequences and left sitting here wondering why us alongside LE. There really is a possibility of wrong house wrong people.

However it doesn't answer why the culprits took Jayme. The only thing I hope is that if Jayme had the opportunity to flee in order to hide that the searches have been done properly and thoroughly and that she hasn't been missed, which can happen. You only have to look at a recent case on WS Ashley Meiss found so close to home. My sincere hopes are that Jayme is reunited with her family.

He could have been masked.

I think that she was deliberately taken from her home. Under the cover of darkness when they were sleeping and quick (door kicked in). So nobody would have time to call 911 or grab a gun.

And he/they failed with the 911 call, which was huge.
Without that call it would have been any hours before the crime scene would have been discovered. Not that it has helped solve this crime yet, but lots of info would have been lost or harder to come by hours later.

Makes you wonder if it was custom for Jayme's phone to be in the kitchen loading at night in stead of in her bedroom. If so, it makes you wonder if the perp had that much inside info.
Cause that would have been one possible 911 call or picture less.
One sleeping teenager without a phone. One dad killed at the doorway. And am I right that there were only shots fired around 12.30 (so mum would have to be killed very soon after dad)?

I believe that.

But this crime seems to have been both planned and 'well' executed. To be able to leave the crime scene within 4 minutes with an abductee, without leaving traces and unseen, needs planning, rational thinking and confidence. Reliable transportation had to be ready etc.
I don't see a meth head doing this.

Nor a young boyfriend by the way. My guess would be an adult male 35-45 with a car and enough confidence to execute this.

The unsub’s plan seems to very well calculated. I know that goes without saying, as do my comments because no doubt they have already been said many times and more eloquently before me. It just strikes me how getting Dad to come to the door was the way to shoot him without warning. No one expects to be shot through a door. We always fear what is on the other side, and sometimes peer through the peephole to see who it is, but we aren’t thinking bullets might come at us through the door. Maybe even they fired the gun through the peephole, which might then look like a head shot that at first glance might look like a suicide.

At any rate, it was a chilling plan, that worked too well.

I don't think this was necessarily a well planned on or well thought out crime. Sometimes I think this was a tweaked out person who got lucky. They got lucky James didn't have a gun, or that his wife didn't grab one. They got lucky that no one made a 911 call in a timely manner. They got lucky with a quick getaway. If they had planned this, they would not have gone in kicking the door down with guns blazing. Imo, it was a person who 's mind was so chemically or mentally altered, they did what they did in spite of the risks. Jmo. Imo. Moo.

The unsub’s plan seems to very well calculated. I know that goes without saying, as do my comments because no doubt they have already been said many times and more eloquently before me. It just strikes me how getting Dad to come to the door was the way to shoot him without warning. No one expects to be shot through a door. We always fear what is on the other side, and sometimes peer through the peephole to see who it is, but we aren’t thinking bullets might come at us through the door. Maybe even they fired the gun through the peephole, which might then look like a head shot that at first glance might look like a suicide.

At any rate, it was a chilling plan, that worked too well.

I can’t decide well thought out or random to be honest... don’t think sheriff could either.

If it’s planned.... lack of shoe prints / finger prints makes sense as does sun nite timing..

If it’s random.. u could argue the perp didn’t want two dead but was forced too... if it’s planned. Why use gun so loud it wakes all 3 in house and the neighbors... I’m frankly amazed they called 911... I might think mom killed dad and herself before perp if I’m jayme...

Here is video of guy kicking in a similar door.. go to 57 seconds to 1:02.. 4/5 seconds doors down.. that’s with poor execution... very plausible he starts with that... James runs right into weapon..

These are three versions of how I think she could look if disguised. MOO. I hope it is okay to post them. If it doesn't work, I will delete post. Or if against rules, Mod please delete.

Hang on, Jayme. You will be rescued. Prayers for Jayme and the family on Thanksgiving and always.

jaymebubblecut.jpg jaymedarkpixie2.jpg jaymeasblonde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member