AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe all this time has gone by and we know no more than we did after the first week.
We are like an army that does not know it's enemy.
As belly up slightly touched on, (we) the people out here don’t know much more because they LE will not disclose too much info. I explained “why” a few days ago.
More is known by the people investigating and believe me, they have some POI. Moo.

I was being sarcastic, sorry. Munition is still in early stages of testing and no where near available to even front line forces yet.
Yes, I thought so, but it would not surprise me. Military is always doing amazing things. I have a friend that keeps me up to date on it. It fascinates me.

I can’t figure this out ... if they have suspects can they get cell records or not...

I know Supreme Court came down against that based on 4th amendment. Some states allow cell records instant access based on Abduction.. I didn’t know if anyone knew... Wisconsin law ...can they obtain the 5 local towers or is that all red tape ??

They can pull lists of who is pinging on a given tower. However, they cannot access call records, texts, etc without a warrant.

There is one regulated tower in Barron close to the crime scene. Just about everyone in Barron would be pinging on the same tower (except those on the outskirts that may fall closer to another tower) 98% of the time phones ping to the closest tower. Problem is the other 2% can be random and can ping to any tower within about 300 miles. LE is getting away from using pings as primary evidence as more cases that have done so are overturned. It can be good supporting evidence but not enough to prove anything by itself in most cases.

Edit to add: Pings are of most value in crime cases where there are many towers and you can get an idea of someones movement or limit their location via triangulation and / or place a suspect where they claim they weren’t. (Ie you said you were at home and your ping shows you were in the remote backwoods). They are of little value if you don’t have a specific suspect or body / crime location in mind.

Last edited:
I cannot imagine re-entering a home where parents had been so brutally killed. Especially before the crime scene had been cleaned up. I imagine when crime scene was returned to family by police, there was a huge mess. Probably blood in the front door area and where Denise was found. Maybe there were bullet holes, kicked over furniture? I suspect finger print dust everywhere too from the forensic team looking for evidence.... I just can't imagine walking in there knowing what happened in there. I wonder if the family has since gone into the house? Maybe to get valuables or family photos etc? How absolutely awful for the family.
LE would not let family back in with blood and or body fluids after gun shot until it was cleaned by a certified pro. it would be considered a biohazard.

Yes, the hospital is definitely an interesting idea, IMO. Maybe some hospital worker became obsessed with her during her stay, maybe they even had a fling. She was in hospital short before the tragedy, wasn't she? JMO.

Respectfully. A 13yr old kid doesn’t engage in a “fling” with an adult. There are scenarios in which kids are preyed upon and groomed by adults but those situations aren’t known as “flings”. I’ll leave it at that.

I have been thinking about how some medical workers and food production workers wear PPE such as paper shoe cover/booties, hair coverings, and disposable gloves. That type of garb would limit DNA exposure of the wearer.

The guys who installed my new carpet last year wore booties like that too, as did the guys who brought my new mattress. They’re not that uncommon. They’re also not hard to get.

As belly up slightly touched on, (we) the people out here don’t know much more because they LE will not disclose too much info. I explained “why” a few days ago.
More is known by the people investigating and believe me, they have some POI. Moo.
I respectfully disagree. They have no idea. A tip would help and I think the last time they assembled was when some evidence came in. DNA, cell tower pings. I don't think that was helpful.

October 14th is a long time ago. MOO is that they need that one tip. Somebody was very lucky.

Respectfully. A 13yr old kid doesn’t engage in a “fling” with an adult. There are scenarios in which kids are preyed upon and groomed by adults but those situations aren’t known as “flings”. I’ll leave it at that.
Oh dear...I´m very, very sorry now. I'd better consult the dictionary more often before writing something. I didn't mean to lack respect, I didn't even mean "fling" at all. English is not my mother tongue and I actually meant a "crush". Please forgive my clumsiness.

I respectfully disagree. They have no idea. A tip would help and I think the last time they assembled was when some evidence came in. DNA, cell tower pings. I don't think that was helpful.

October 14th is a long time ago. MOO is that they need that one tip. Somebody was very lucky.
Similar to the Rhoden case, you have poi but better have all your ducks in a row. You can’t take someone into a trial with pure speculation and then look like a fool on the prosecuting side. You can’t hold anyone that long either. The way the court system is, unfortunately, is the prosecutors better have their guns loaded. One can’t be tried twice for the same crime.
If they let the public know some of these things now, there can be too many negative consequences. That’s the way it is.
Many sleuthers on here know more than they say also. I know that.

I think they have a good idea of who or possibly a couple of suspicions (based on Denise’s brother saying he has a gut feeling) ... now they just have to prove it. With no forensics linking the person or evidence they can’t just start accusing, searching and arresting. They also aren’t going to tell the public “Well, this one guy had an argument... with Denise/James/The Family.”

That would tip him off that they are on to him.
They are waiting for the perp to make a mistake. Or that one piece of evidence that allows them to get a search warrant on him.

I can’t find any random scenario in which you take the 13 yo rather than kill her and dispose quickly. Or random scenario in which police won’t say abduction, won’t say left willingly but will only say they believe she’s in danger.

Only 1/100th of a percent of children are taken by complete stranger.
Exactly this! You’ve explained it very well!

Oh dear...I´m very, very sorry now. I'd better consult the dictionary more often before writing something. I didn't mean to lack respect, I didn't even mean "fling" at all. English is not my mother tongue and I actually meant a "crush". Please forgive my clumsiness.
No worries. Sorry if I came across as rude. I didn’t mean to.

I wonder if LE has set up cameras to record all cars that drive along Route 8 in front of Jayme's house to see who drives by every day during the times when the school bus would have stopped to pick her up or drop her off. The person who did this may have spotted Jayme at the bus stop and still drives by every day due to his commute to or from work or for some other scheduled habit.

Last edited:
Holidays tough for Jayme Closs family

I think this is allowed, if not please remove. Body language is my area of study. PLEASE read this as my OPINION and interpretation only.

I think the video above was posted but I'd like to talk about SN's body language and why I believe there is a POI or POI's.

SN (Denise's brother) answers the interviewers question
"Do you have any gut feelings?"
with
"Got quite a few gut feelings." ... "It's not just one."

He says it with certainty. He doesn't hesitate. His facial expression and the ironic titter indicate to me he thinks he knows exactly what happened. His "not just one" I don't take to mean that there are many possibilities. I take it to mean that his gut is screaming at him in many ways and he's frustrated because he cannot prove it.

SA (sister) then says ".... they change day to to day" As she says this, SN looks to the side and down. There's a lot said to me in that little movement. My best interpretation is that he doesn't agree with her (that gut feelings change day to day) and that he's been unable to convince her. They don't agree on this point.

It's my belief that SN has an exact theory on what happened, who and why. This is what makes me believe that LE does have a definite POI or POIs. They just need a break to bring them in.

Last edited:
While I understand sarcasm and silly references, not everyone does. Next thing you know these things will be posted and told as rumors to others. Probably best to stick to reality.

Similar to the Rhoden case, you have poi but better have all your ducks in a row. You can’t take someone into a trial with pure speculation and then look like a fool on the prosecuting side. You can’t hold anyone that long either. The way the court system is, unfortunately, is the prosecutors better have their guns loaded. One can’t be tried twice for the same crime.
If they let the public know some of these things now, there can be too many negative consequences. That’s the way it is.
Many sleuthers on here know more than they say also. I know that.
This is all true.
And, they may very well be (and most likely are) surveilling a few people; tracking their movements to see if there is any evidence that shows furtive behavior: disposing of questionable items, or even purchasing items that don't align with their particular profile...but do make sense for a young teen...like female products, etc.

I think you can count on a break in this case soon, just my amateur opinion. As to whether Jayme is still alive....well the chances are overwhelmingly against it. However, against logic and unable to justify why...I believe she is still alive. Let's pray I'm right.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members