AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/t. In my township, it is “buyer beware.” A very expensive home burned down. Why was it so cold in the house? It was only insulated a little way up . The rest was hollow. Nice chimney effect as well.

We had to redo our wiring. Fortunately, my husband could do it. He found hot lines that went to nowhere. There were no headers above the windows or doors when we replaced the cheap windows and doors.

Building inspectors save the home owner thousands of dollars. Can you imagine taking down your walls if your husband cannot do it?

Wow! That is insane! We built a few years ago and we have very strict code enforcement at every stage of construction in our area. We could not even get a certificate of occupancy until the landscaping was in, which was a problem for me because I had planned to it all myself gradually.

As far as the Closs home goes, the discussion of floorplan interests me in regard to the number of entrances and wondering about how secure the doors might have been.

I have been assuming a lot of blood too but I guess that could be a wrong assumption. There is a photo that someone said shows a yellow pressure washer brought in by LE:
thumb-400.jpg

Wisconsin girl 'missing and endangered' after finding parents dead

I'm not sure if that is what that is but if they used a pressure washer to clean the steps that makes me think there was something on the steps...

I’m with you on all of the above.

To me it says they know what happened. They just have to prove it. Otherwise, there would still be a lot more uproar about this case.

But then...

I’m continually baffled as to why locals aren’t speaking to media. Where’s the church lady remembering one of Jayme’s recitals or Denise’s pies and saying “This doesn’t happen here.” Where are the other neighbors complaining that LE won’t say if it was targeted or random - do they need to live in fear? Where the coach of track talking about how Jayme had a great time and supported her team. The employees of the place they worked for 27 years mourning the losses?

That’s the real head scratcher for me. Never have I seen a case that it takes weeks before family does any interviews and no one else local aside one neighbor says anything.
I’ve seen just about all of these examples in the articles I’ve read. I’m not sure why those statements from the community are being ignored by some sleuthers.

I live in WI and almost every house I’ve been in, new and old, have basements. Many people finish their basements so they’re not creepy like they used to be.

Yeah, our basement has an office, crafts room, family room, and yoga studio. Wood burning stove. It's the nicest part of our house.

Jmo I do not think LE has anything that points to a specific person. If they did, they would believe (rightly, imo) that Jayme is, or was with the perp and they would issue nationwide alerts such as were done in the cases of Hannah Anderson, Brittany Smith, and the young girl from TN taken by her teacher, and others.

We would know the suspect’s name, just as we did in those cases, two of which left behind dead victims. LE would have no qualms in releasing a name and pics if they knew, in order to try to find Jayme. All three of the above cases did this, and the missing teen in each case was found alive.

Jmo

I’ve seen just about all of these examples in the articles I’ve read. I’m not sure why those statements from the community are being ignored by some sleuthers.

They weren’t ignored. I’ve stated several times I came in late on this case and while I tried to catch up, I missed some of the early TV stuff especially. It’s not easy to find older interviews by random search bc a lot have been continually updated over time.

"And it seems there is no national news or social media either.."

News is based on profit and ratings, which is a result of the public's interest. This case is unusual because there is so little information, intentional or not, that has been given out. No breaks or new information to keep the media in the mix- they have nothing to report. This is not how news should be, but it is how it is. But in fairness, this isn't the only missing person or murder in the news, and people do not want to only hear negative news every day. I'm hoping some evidence is found to get this back on page 1.
Very true. Very little evidence and no new information for weeks. In the beginning the media were everywhere in that small town, and the community seemed to be terrified. I think the meeting Fitzgerald held, open to the community and closed to the media, allowed people to express their fears and ask questions right at the beginning, so that there was little left to speculate. I'm sure they were advised not to speak to the media.
Since then there has really been no new information and people outside the community have lost interest.
As soon as it is announced that there is a lead or a suspect, the media will be all over it, especially if there are drugs or sex involved. People seem to be drawn to that kind of thing.

I think the reason we haven't heard that much from the family is because there are no immediate family left. In other cases it is always the parents, or siblings of the victims that appeal to the media. Also, I think that very much like Denise, James, and Jayme, the rest of the family are extremely shy. They were reluctant to speak at all, but eventually agreed to speak in the press conference and in an interview.
There are many other cases going on right now of murder or abduction that have received even less coverage. Imo

Not that it matters to this case, but that definitely isn't the norm here. Basements are still the norm here in NW WI where I live now and south central WI where I spent most of my life.

That's my experience with my friends and family who still live in Minnesota and Wisconsin, too. Houses are very much still being built with them up there. Personally, as someone who's grown up with tornado and storm warnings, I wouldn't live in a house without a basement.

Jmo I do not think LE has anything that points to a specific person. If they did, they would believe (rightly, imo) that Jayme is, or was with the perp and they would issue nationwide alerts such as were done in the cases of Hannah Anderson, Brittany Smith, and the young girl from TN taken by her teacher, and others.

We would know the suspect’s name, just as we did in those cases, two of which left behind dead victims. LE would have no qualms in releasing a name and pics if they knew, in order to try to find Jayme. All three of the above cases did this, and the missing teen in each case was found alive.

Jmo

I lean lean toward no suspect only because in interview sherif said he worries about own kids..checks more on them..
if u have suspect. Why say that ..

Still think it was random with previous knowledge of family...only real desire was jayme... not a robbery ...kidnapping was primary objective.. murder was simply 1st and 2nd on the list..

If it’s someone y’all thinking of and family thinking of... wouldn’t stun me.. but why no
Arrest or pressure in that perps circle ..??

The media won’t print “Nothing New in Murder & Kidnapping”... at least not very many times.

I guess a PC weekly or bi-monthly, even if LE just repeated what has been said before, might result in some new articles, repeating the same info. But as they go forward, they all really need to use Jayme’s photo from the day of the crimes, as she looks much different than in previous ones, much more of a teen. Jmo

I lean lean toward no suspect only because in interview sherif said he worries about own kids..checks more on them..

Still think it was random with previous knowledge of family...only real desire was jayme... not a robbery ...kidnapping was primary objective.. murder was simply 1st and 2nd on the list..

If it’s someone y’all thinking of and family thinking of... wouldn’t stun me.. but why no

LE has not given ANY hints that they have someone in mind or even that they determined the motive or target. Quite the opposite, in fact, imo. I would think that LE would like to reassure the public, but cannot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.lo...-underwear-from-missing-teens-home-police-say

I still think that this is beyond creepy. And this man did work at Jennie-O. I wonder if Mr. Closs had pictures of his daughter around at work?

I know LEO cleared this guy, but it is just too weird.
Yes, I can’t dismiss this.
Anyone who is unbalanced enough to go in to a murder scene and steal a missing child’s underware hardly seems fit for unmonitored access within the community.
He’s not off my list.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Yes, I can’t dismiss this.
Anyone who is unbalanced enough to go in to a murder scene and steal a missing child’s underware hardly seems fit for unmonitored access within the community.
He’s not off my list.

He was accounted for (in custody) at the time of the crimes.

I don’t remember how many but he has more than 10 charges / convictions for theft and stealing of women’s clothes and believes he’s a woman according to publicly available posts and police reports.

He has no vehicle (only a bike) or license. He lives with family. He’s pretty severely mentally disabled.

I don’t think he had the ability to pull this off.

Possible that a lot of LE worries about their kids when they are in the midst of a double homocide / kidnapping investigation regardless of knowing or not knowing who perpetrated it.

I know I would be.

He was accounted for (in custody) at the time of the crimes.

I don’t remember how many but he has more than 10 charges / convictions for theft and stealing of women’s clothes and believes he’s a woman according to publicly available posts and police reports.

He has no vehicle (only a bike) or license. He lives with family. He’s pretty severely mentally disabled.

I don’t think he had the ability to pull this off.
Great. We have a double murder and an abducted teen, and some clown trys to turn this in to a circus.
There should be special laws against interfering with a crime investigation, or maybe there already are. It sounds as if this individual needs to be in a supervised setting of some variety.

Great. We have a double murder and an abducted teen, and some clown trys to turn this in to a circus.
There should be special laws against interfering with a crime investigation, or maybe there already are. It sounds as if this individual needs to be in a supervised setting of some variety.

Well he may be in jail a while, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo