AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Do you know for sure they're gone? I thought it was interesting they were there to begin with and apparently being monitored at all times. We're they expecting someone to return?

Possibly Jayme? Stranger things have happened. Abby H. (14 yo) was missing/abducted and simply walked through her front door 9 months later. Perp finally let her go, drove her close to her house and dropped her off. I know it's a long-shot, but I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle.

They have a full basement which has to be entered via a window or the home itself.

One thing I can’t shake, and have stated it here before, is how, with lights on, the house would be like a fish bowl to anyone trying to look inside during the night. The blinds are pulled up in spots, and have gaps. Not seeing anything at all covering the sliding glass doors.

What that means, is while I think this was a targeted hit for reasons not known, anyone out there, even a possum/raccoon hunter (that would yield another oddity) could see straight into the house and everything that was happening with the family, who was there, and the best way to gain access.

All the same, I hope there is a clue that will help find Jayme. Who had reason to be in the woods at night, who knows them who might be suspicious (?), and hopefully, with Christmas here, we will have the right person at the right time step up and do the right thing- report.

I just searched "Jayme Closs" to see if there was anything new, didn't find anything that hasn't been posted here already.

I looked over her Wikipedia (Disappearance of Jayme Closs) page too. It is well done. Kudos to the diligent contributors keeping it clean and updated.

There is a statement on 12/03/18 in the "View History" (Article) log of "Removed incorrect information, probable trolling." and a lengthy post in "Talk" section on 11/02/18 suggesting a "controversy" section be added. Here's the link:
Disappearance of Jayme Closs - Wikipedia

...if anyone wants to check it out, or take time to respond to all the misinformation/erroneous speculation or list of "controversy" that isn't (IMO):

Very interesting about the gun shows hope you are right and le checked out purchases etc. I am really writing because I do remember that post about "a prank gone wrong" I was stuck on that for awhile thinking could the killer have wrote that. Over time I forgot about it and did not know it was snipped. Do you know why it was snipped? I remember it gave me an errie feeling. Do you remember rest of poem I think there was another line something about a friend and him....

I had replied to that post and my post was deleted when the original post was deleted.

One thing I can’t shake, and have stated it here before, is how, with lights on, the house would be like a fish bowl to anyone trying to look inside during the night. The blinds are pulled up in spots, and have gaps. Not seeing anything at all covering the sliding glass doors.

What that means, is while I think this was a targeted hit for reasons not known, anyone out there, even a possum/raccoon hunter (that would yield another oddity) could see straight into the house and everything that was happening with the family, who was there, and the best way to gain access.

All the same, I hope there is a clue that will help find Jayme. Who had reason to be in the woods at night, who knows them who might be suspicious (?), and hopefully, with Christmas here, we will have the right person at the right time step up and do the right thing- report.
Has anyone been able to find a picture of the house prior to the incident? The blinds have always bothered me. I think they look more like someone was peering through them. I’d be curious to know if they were typically drawn and looked as though someone was peeking through them to look outside.

The house is not up
Against hwy... it’s away from it...
Enough with small foliage and trees for 7 months it wouldn’t be that visible.

The only way the house is easy to see in is if your in front of that Foilage / tree...

Attachments

• DFF7A3E5-5C41-497B-91EB-DE967885953B.jpeg
    DFF7A3E5-5C41-497B-91EB-DE967885953B.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 60
I just searched "Jayme Closs" to see if there was anything new, didn't find anything that hasn't been posted here already.

I looked over her Wikipedia (Disappearance of Jayme Closs) page too. It is well done. Kudos to the diligent contributors keeping it clean and updated.

There is a statement on 12/03/18 in the "View History" (Article) log of "Removed incorrect information, probable trolling." and a lengthy post in "Talk" section on 11/02/18 suggesting a "controversy" section be added. Here's the link:
Disappearance of Jayme Closs - Wikipedia

...if anyone wants to check it out, or take time to respond to all the misinformation/erroneous speculation or list of "controversy" that isn't (IMO):

Disappearance of Evelyn Hartley - Wikipedia

That’s bizarre...65 yrs ago teen girl murder in Wisconsin...2000 people search ... tons of interviews.. nothing 65 yrs later..

Other...

bizarre.. post about jayme missing week of school before incident... (is that accurate?)
Then 5 theories on why she missed school..think people are close to burnt out...

The house is not up
Against hwy... it’s away from it...
Enough with small foliage and trees for 7 months it wouldn’t be that visible.

The only way the house is easy to see in is if your in front of that Foilage / tree...
Someone could even have put up one of these camouflaged cameras (for watching deer etc.) to observe the house. See when people go to sleep etc.

Across the road. Or if Jayme was the target directed towards her room.

Since the house is close to a busy road its possible they had an alert that chimes in the house when a car enters the driveway. My grandmother has one that tells her when someone walking into her yard and I know another lady who has one that alerts her if someone drives through her gate. They aren't noticeable to someone driving or walking by. It would have alerted the Closses that someone had entered their property and since it was unusually late it could have brought them into the living room to see what was happening.

Disappearance of Evelyn Hartley - Wikipedia

That’s bizarre...65 yrs ago teen girl murder in Wisconsin...2000 people search ... tons of interviews.. nothing 65 yrs later..

Other...

bizarre.. post about jayme missing week of school before incident... (is that accurate?)
Then 5 theories on why she missed school..think people are close to burnt out...

Where are you seeing that Jayme missed a week of school prior?

This maybe a stupid question but is there any way to know if victims were shot with a silencer?
I don't believe you can tell from the victims themselves/their wounds, but if bullets were recovered it's possible but just depends. I have very elementary knowledge on the topic but from what I remember from my forensic classes, some silencers do change a bullet's characteristics and can also leave things like burn marks that may lead a technician to believe a silencer/suppressor was used. But I think it completely depends on the type of firearm as well as type of silencer the perp uses.

My thoughts exactly! Also, what if the "panty freak" was sent in by the perp?
Honestly I think that would be ideal for LE. Probably more likely to be able to track who he knows/has communicated with. But right now I believe LE when they say it was an isolated, unrelated incident. Dude figured house was empty/not being watched and decided to feed his fetish.

Has anyone been able to find a picture of the house prior to the incident? The blinds have always bothered me. I think they look more like someone was peering through them. I’d be curious to know if they were typically drawn and looked as though someone was peeking through them to look outside.
Idk where pics are but the one that was posted with the paint/powerwash job has all the blinds in different positions. I think it's always like that and could also be in part from the dog jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniah