AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always felt that something just prior led up to all this, and that maybe the intent/motive was possibly not what it appears to have been. It could have easily been a quick escalation of events and things went way wrong. That just seems more likely to me than a full blown murder-kidnapping scheme. Idk, jmo.
Yes, especially the time frame if James had been working til just before it happened. Although, we do not know for certain if he was working til late.

I think when most people think of meth, they think of the wild eyed out of control person oozing with scabs.

I have seen where functioning people inclduimg movie stars have said they used meth. So the person can be for awhile more stable appearing.

One motive I haven't gone back to in a while is a 're-enactor' or a 'gamer'. Someone - who for some narcissistic reason - wants to act out an abduction or 'rescue'. In this scenario they may not have any attraction for Jayme or any animosity toward either of the parents. They simply wanted to act this out and the Closs house and family as well as the semi-isolated location just happened to meet their criteria. In this scenario, I can see two guys doing this just like the two guys who committed the murders at Columbine High School.

To be honest it is not high on my list of motives/scenarios. However, all of the other scenarios I come up with seem to come with their own reason it doesn't make sense. I do believe this was planned, I just don't see anything that indicates to how much effort was put into planning these murders.

Wisconsin is the state where the two girls (southern Wisconsin, can't remember where, Milwaukee area maybe?), what were they 11 or 12 and they killed a 3rd friend?? Because of some online thing/game? I am pretty sure someone on here will know what I mean and the case better than I. Not that it being in WI relates, that is an entirely different area of the State, nor do I mean anything about Jayme, just that one never knows, the perp could have been in some fantasy land and wanted to try some game activity he was good at online in real life. These girls though were apprehended quickly if I recall, they were not exactly masterminds. So going with this theory, maybe a 25 year old or so? Who can plan and wants the challenge? It wouldn't be my first theory but it fits as well as anything else...

Was it ever determined if the the front door was in the locked position and kicked in breaking the door jam or was the lock in the open position where James could have answered the door, then tried to shut the while being kicked.

If they know, I do not think LE has shared it with the public.

Druggies want cash or stuff they can sell quickly. Yes, sometimes they are violent in the process, but it is generally still all about getting drugs and/or money for drugs. Not this...killing, kidnapping and no theft or damage. And no clues. Makes no sense to connect with junkies at all.

It didn't make sense with the Holly Bobo case either. And yet, that's exactly what it ended up being. I hate that Jayme's case reminds me of Holly's in that nothing makes sense, none of the pieces fit, and it seems we are just going in circles.

That's the only thing that makes sense. Had the wrong tag been entered, the car information would have been different. Also since it says Ford Escape the "live" state database is likely (as you'd expect) more accurate. (I imagine the link provided on the website even connects to a different database due to privacy rules.)

I think I understand what you are saying. Yet I guess I think both would be accurate at the DMV site. I realize law enforcement is going to have far greater access and info than we do on the public's lookup but unless I am missing you, that would be an error on the public lookup with the DMV but not on the LE access on the DMV? So wouldn't the error be there more likey than the call log? I also just thought maybe the officers on scene wrote down the plates, vehicle colors, etc. as they were right there in the driveway and/or checked them out. I have no idea, just find it curious.

I think when most people think of meth, they think of the wild eyed out of control person oozing with scabs.

I have seen where functioning people inclduimg movie stars have said they used meth. So the person can be for awhile more stable appearing.

That is so true. And I think people mention meth as the area statistics are out there to be found for it but it could also be other drugs...

Right, we don't know if he worked that day at all.

I have no proof but I don't believe he did and I have never once believed he did. One reason is just the fact it is a Sunday. In most places a third shift (at 11 p.m.) may start on a Sunday, most other shifts do not work. Even with OT I see it more likely on a Saturday. My other reason is they just quite simply have never solidly confirmed it. His whereabouts, his phone (if he had one) and just everything there is not much said about. The entire family there is not much of a timelime publicly given but at least with mother and daughter, there is some--phones in the home, at a birthday party, talked to her sister later, etc. With regard to him, pretty much silent. Not directed at him whatsoever, just saying that does it relate to encountering the perp who later did this.... LE is not required to release anything but if it could help why not? If it is harmless and could help, why not? Yet nothing much regarding his day... And nothing at all relating to Friday or Saturday of any of them...

I think I understand what you are saying. Yet I guess I think both would be accurate at the DMV site. I realize law enforcement is going to have far greater access and info than we do on the public's lookup but unless I am missing you, that would be an error on the public lookup with the DMV but not on the LE access on the DMV? So wouldn't the error be there more likey than the call log? I also just thought maybe the officers on scene wrote down the plates, vehicle colors, etc. as they were right there in the driveway and/or checked them out. I have no idea, just find it curious.

For the database difference I'm pointing to the online site saying just Ford while dispatch got back Ford Escape (unless the dispatcher asked for clarification). I'm theorizing two databases, one with owner info (LE) the other without (public facing). The latter might not be kept to the same standard as the former.

Officers can probably look up the plate info, too (very likely, I just don't know their system). The only significant error here is entering the plate # wrong in the call log.

I have no proof but I don't believe he did and I have never once believed he did. One reason is just the fact it is a Sunday. In most places a third shift (at 11 p.m.) may start on a Sunday, most other shifts do not work. Even with OT I see it more likely on a Saturday. My other reason is they just quite simply have never solidly confirmed it. His whereabouts, his phone (if he had one) and just everything there is not much said about. The entire family there is not much of a timelime publicly given but at least with mother and daughter, there is some--phones in the home, at a birthday party, talked to her sister later, etc. With regard to him, pretty much silent. Not directed at him whatsoever, just saying that does it relate to encountering the perp who later did this.... LE is not required to release anything but if it could help why not? If it is harmless and could help, why not? Yet nothing much regarding his day... And nothing at all relating to Friday or Saturday of any of them...
From what I recall, the grandfather or another family member had said to the media that James couldn't attend the party because he was working. That could've also meant he had been working or was going to work, so needed sleep or that he was working at the time of the party. Either way, he was not at the birthday party. Law enforcement has not released much info at all, and not in answer to many questions posed here, they haven't felt bound to at all. So we just don't know!

For the database difference I'm pointing to the online site saying just Ford while dispatch got back Ford Escape (unless the dispatcher asked for clarification). I'm theorizing two databases, one with owner info (LE) the other without (public facing). The latter might not be kept to the same standard as the former.

Officers can probably look up the plate info, too (very likely, I just don't know their system). The only significant error here is entering the plate # wrong in the call log.

I do not know either but I would assume they have far greater access than we do if they have just cause or clearance for such. I would not even think they use the public one nor would have to. Do you think that white vehicle is a 2016? I guess the other thing that I think some are wondering is why it is the only vehicle without a color listed? Again, I would think they would have access to the full records. I mean even traffic cops if given reason can probably run a tag to see if it matches the vehicle and I would think they would have the color, year and all. It is probably just a typo but I guess when people want to help and have little info, it is yet another thing to wonder about. It will not happen but it would be nice if we could simply see the plate on the white vehicle, confirm that two letters were transposed and that one is put to rest. :)

So, as long as cars are still a topic, here's what I want to know -

The Challenger and MDX/Edge. We've all heard Fitzgerald kind of push this subject to the side and imply that they really don't care about these vehicles... and that some alleged experts can't determine if a Challenger is actually a Challenger, and so on. So then why are these vehicles still on the Amber Alerts? Are they of interest or aren't they? The Amber Alert is supposed to be a way to get the public involved and keep on the lookout. How are we supposed to do that if the very little information we have to go on is wishy-washy?

I can't believe after all this time this case is pretty much dead with nothing to go on. I really thought with the level of violence and the amateur hour style of breaking through the front door that there would be evidence galore and they'd soon catch the perp(s)

I pray this is one of them miracle cases where the victim turns up alive months later, but frankly I think the next time we get any sort of break in this case it will be because they've located Jayme's body.

So, as long as cars are still a topic, here's what I want to know -

The Challenger and MDX/Edge. We've all heard Fitzgerald kind of push this subject to the side and imply that they really don't care about these vehicles... and that some alleged experts can't determine if a Challenger is actually a Challenger, and so on. So then why are these vehicles still on the Amber Alerts? Are they of interest or aren't they? The Amber Alert is supposed to be a way to get the public involved and keep on the lookout. How are we supposed to do that if the very little information we have to go on is wishy-washy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417