AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Perhaps. However, they were supposedly in and out in three mins? (If I have that right). Seems well planned and executed...literally.

Amateur opinion and speculation only
Planned or not planned, I believe the 911 call was the reason for the quick exit. Either way, I think if that call was not made and/or realized they wouldnt have left as quickly. So I cant say I believe it was intended or planned to be a quick in and out situation. moo

I dont see Jayme planning the murder of her parents. Too extreme for what we know about her relationship with Denise, imo. Sneaking out and/or running away, I see possble - to the point of "pick me up at 12:30am", then things getting bad once she tried to leave. I could see that much depending on who would have picked her up.

I could see that ... nearly all teens have story like that... on one side or the other...

That house is likely criminal dream... slightly hidden and right by highways going to 3 large cities... I can’t believe in that location You wouldn’t have single security cam.. or 3 large dogs..

This has to be a typo.

The way this info is pulled is the officer(laptop) or dispatcher(dispatch console) looks up the plate using an interface to the state DMV. The information is returned to the person making the request (and it's all logged and secure, so the public can't use it). I'd guess, because I do this, that the person typing the response put the 'N' before the 'G' since you type that more (-ing).

The only way to get the "Ford" information that's in the log is from the return from the state.

Thank you. So if I understand you correctly the license plate in the call log is incorrect? They interfaced with the right number to the DMV to get the Ford info and not the Toyota info but after that then entered the wrong plate number with a typo into the call log?

If I were looking for a loved one in my family, I’d be out on every media outlet, printing and hanging posters and being much more vocal.

Last night on social media I was sent an invitation to watch a two game art series about three pictures that showed up on the internet. They appeared to be Jayme with an older male. I can’t post here but I did send them in to LE.

Many say that but one has to remember it is not her parents. The one sister posts several times a day and new pictures etc. every day. As for media, I wonder how easy it is to get media's attention two plus months out if they have nothing new they can tell them.

I am not sure what you mean with what you cannot post but anything that in any way can help find her should be looked into. It is good you sent them to LE.

If I were looking for a loved one in my family, I’d be out on every media outlet, printing and hanging posters and being much more vocal.

Last night on social media I was sent an invitation to watch a two game art series about three pictures that showed up on the internet. They appeared to be Jayme with an older male. I can’t post here but I did send them in to LE.

Pls clarify: what does this mean “a two game art series”? What is that? A game show?

With the information that nothing is missing except Jayme, the odds of a "meth" attack being the cause here drops significantly IMO.

It is just one of many theories but food for thought:

1. meth is a huge problem in this county and the percentage of crime that is tied to it is significant. (and surrounding counties for that matter).
2. i doubt a random murder of two parents and abduction has ever occurred before in this area.
3. there was a meth arrest nearby as a result of this investigation the way it sounded.
4. people in the beginning were saying some found the address came up to the wrong house (i do not know those details but i do know i initially saw the home as on the SOUTH side of the road on a map).
5. i in the beginning and in fact until recently saw a map that seemed to show the house as on the south side of the road and even corrected someone who thought it was on the north. now i see it IS on the north when having looked a few weeks ago again at i am guessing a different map or corrected one. odd. for weeks when i heard people say things about water or the railroad tracks in back i thought what are you talking about? you are on the wrong side of the road... i am not the ONLY one either... something was messed up somewhere... imo.
6. it does not even have to be related to a big meth thing, it could quite simply be a friend who not only drank but did meth (even unaware to the parents) who was there or came by and went off like a rocket.
7. i know what it is to be naive to such things (still am) and people that do not do such things do not always pick up on those that do and stealing to support a habit is not the only thing it causes.
8. it is just a thought, wrong house, wrong address, wrong driveway?
9. or a very angry "friend" hopped up on that or something?
10. robbery could have been a motive but all went haywire OR what they were looking for did not exist AND/OR wrong house...

I guess I would just add I think it is more likely than sex trafficking by a long shot but I do not even rule that out yet I think it is unlikely.

My main thought though is someone they know and something that happened that day or weekend. And drugs, alcohol and anger could definitely have played a part. If these people or persons knew what they were doing, they are risking the rest of their lifetime in prison so it had to be extremely important. They had to shut them up or were so angry they could not see straight? I just feel this was someone fueled on a drug OR with something about to happen to themselves, perhaps on Monday, that they could not allow to happen (or it possibly already had).

Like everyone, I hope LE has far more than we know. What we know they do not have is Jayme home and safe. My prayers continue for her and the families.

jmo.

It is just one of many theories but food for thought:

1. meth is a huge problem in this county and the percentage of crime that is tied to it is significant. (and surrounding counties for that matter).
2. i doubt a random murder of two parents and abduction has ever occurred before in this area.
3. there was a meth arrest nearby as a result of this investigation the way it sounded.
4. people in the beginning were saying some found the address came up to the wrong house (i do not know those details but i do know i initially saw the home as on the SOUTH side of the road on a map).
5. i in the beginning and in fact until recently saw a map that seemed to show the house as on the south side of the road and even corrected someone who thought it was on the north. now i see it IS on the north when having looked a few weeks ago again at i am guessing a different map or corrected one. odd. for weeks when i heard people say things about water or the railroad tracks in back i thought what are you talking about? you are on the wrong side of the road... i am not the ONLY one either... something was messed up somewhere... imo.
6. it does not even have to be related to a big meth thing, it could quite simply be a friend who not only drank but did meth (even unaware to the parents) who was there or came by and went off like a rocket.
7. i know what it is to be naive to such things (still am) and people that do not do such things do not always pick up on those that do and stealing to support a habit is not the only thing it causes.
8. it is just a thought, wrong house, wrong address, wrong driveway?
9. or a very angry "friend" hopped up on that or something?
10. robbery could have been a motive but all went haywire OR what they were looking for did not exist AND/OR wrong house...

I guess I would just add I think it is more likely than sex trafficking by a long shot but I do not even rule that out yet I think it is unlikely.

My main thought though is someone they know and something that happened that day or weekend. And drugs, alcohol and anger could definitely have played a part. If these people or persons knew what they were doing, they are risking the rest of their lifetime in prison so it had to be extremely important. They had to shut them up or were so angry they could not see straight? I just feel this was someone fueled on a drug OR with something about to happen to themselves, perhaps on Monday, that they could not allow to happen (or it possibly already had).

Like everyone, I hope LE has far more than we know. What we know they do not have is Jayme home and safe. My prayers continue for her and the families.

jmo.

I could see meth angle 8 different ways also.... accidental/houseguest blowback/truck driver...

Jenni o ... has 1200 ees ... there felon friendly... average length of employment is 3.7 years...

That’s high turnover... I don’t know exact math ... but that’s a lot of potential transients or felons coming and going.. and moving to new city but may visit Barron.

Plus felon could get driving job that would put them driving past house at odd hours.... 4 pm to 1 am..

Sure they’ve looked at all jennni o ees but with that much turnover there’s got to be long list of ex ees that knew closs family...

They’ve worked there 27 yrs ?? Potentially 3000 to 4000 employees Have retired/quit/fired in that time....and it doesn’t look like many retire..

I think the meth theory is as good as any at the moment.
Wrong house, revenge for work situation, pedophile after Jayme...they are all plausible.

Amateur opinion and speculation only

I have not seen a theory that is not plausible and each and every one has one snag in it it seems like sometimes. I so tend to not think it is about Jayme but more about the parent(s) but then I also see where it could be. I do not think in that area someone has ever killed two parents to kidnap a child but there is also always a first time. Maybe if we heard she had more of an online presence or active life outside her family I might be more apt to believe that theory but as far as we know it is just the opposite. Of course, we really know nothing.

Welcome back.
I agree. Whoever kicked the door in didnt care who heard them, they just wanted inside that house right now. There are low windows, a sliding door, and a garage entrance that could have made for a more calm, cool, and methodical entry. If planned, I feel they would have been otherwise prepared for locked doors. Kicking in the door was a dramatic, angry move imo.

I saw it as well. I feel it looks nothing like her.

People start all kinds of bizarre stuff on cases like this.

One motive I haven't gone back to in a while is a 're-enactor' or a 'gamer'. Someone - who for some narcissistic reason - wants to act out an abduction or 'rescue'. In this scenario they may not have any attraction for Jayme or any animosity toward either of the parents. They simply wanted to act this out and the Closs house and family as well as the semi-isolated location just happened to meet their criteria. In this scenario, I can see two guys doing this just like the two guys who committed the murders at Columbine High School.

To be honest it is not high on my list of motives/scenarios. However, all of the other scenarios I come up with seem to come with their own reason it doesn't make sense. I do believe this was planned, I just don't see anything that indicates to how much effort was put into planning these murders.

Was it ever determined if the the front door was in the locked position and kicked in breaking the door jam or was the lock in the open position where James could have answered the door, then tried to shut the while being kicked.

Thank you. So if I understand you correctly the license plate in the call log is incorrect? They interfaced with the right number to the DMV to get the Ford info and not the Toyota info but after that then entered the wrong plate number with a typo into the call log?

That's the only thing that makes sense. Had the wrong tag been entered, the car information would have been different. Also since it says Ford Escape the "live" state database is likely (as you'd expect) more accurate. (I imagine the link provided on the website even connects to a different database due to privacy rules.)

I could see meth angle 8 different ways also.... accidental/houseguest blowback/truck driver...

Jenni o ... has 1200 ees ... there felon friendly... average length of employment is 3.7 years...

That’s high turnover... I don’t know exact math ... but that’s a lot of potential transients or felons coming and going.. and moving to new city but may visit Barron.

Plus felon could get driving job that would put them driving past house at odd hours.... 4 pm to 1 am..

Sure they’ve looked at all jennni o ees but with that much turnover there’s got to be long list of ex ees that knew closs family...

They’ve worked there 27 yrs ?? Potentially 3000 to 4000 employees Have retired/quit/fired in that time....and it doesn’t look like many retire..

Very good observations to think about. And that is average length of employment 3.7 years. I would imagine there are many that do not last six months maybe. I think just with logic the employer is a place to look. That is not even a knock it is logic. The parents have been there forever, longer than they have lived in their home. There are ex-cons, I imagine there are jailbirds on work release, the PT worked there, there are drivers, there are deliveries, there are people from all walks and some driving miles. If James spent 60 hours a week there as his family mentioned and if Denise spent 40 (or more) and for many years, again it is logic to look at that as a big possibility. Even for those that feel this was more about Jayme, and it could be, did she walk there after school ever and see her parents or hitch a ride home with them? On a day off school did she perhaps join them for lunch in the cafeteria or one of them? I know when I was a child we did that both with my mom and dad's employer, it was a way to see them some when they had to work so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn