AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the remark on the official county site about "what is going on at the house right now?". just someone trying to get something going?

source: remark on Barron Co. Sheriff's page

Good information. I was under the impression A.D was noted since they possibly have one of the only video cameras to have obtained any potential suspicious vehicles.

(edit - in that direction)

I may be remembering wrong, but wasn’t Anderson Dairy used as a sort of parking spot for all the officers and investigators? Also, as I may be misremembering, the buildings there were searched by the owner?

Here’s a link:

911 logs from night of homicide in Barron County, call made from Denise’s phone

Last edited:
I may be remembering wrong, but wasn’t Anderson Dairy used as a sort of parking spot for all the officers and investigators? Also, as I may be misremembering, the buildings there were searched by the owner?

Here’s a link:

I too took the entry at first to mean the owners claimed the buildings were searched but a bit later when I looked again and thought about it, the entry showed a car # or officer # and thought I took it wrong and a unit from the sheriff's department cleared the buildings.... ?

Have heard Fox News may have an update at ten pm (WI time)?

Can I ask where you heard that? Fox 9 Twin Cities or National Fox?

I am not getting overly excited about this but I probably have not seen what others may have found. If someone went back to that house, we have an extremely stupid perp that is for sure.

I too took the entry at first to mean the owners claimed the buildings were searched but a bit later when I looked again and thought about it, the entry showed a car # or officer # and thought I took it wrong and a unit from the sheriff's department cleared the buildings.... ?

It’s hard to tell who “he” is in the log. I inferred it be the dairy’s owner, but it might have been a first responder. Here’s the link again:

302 REQ THAT I CONTACT ANDERSON DAIRY AT 1312 HWY 8 AND ADV THEM THAT WE WILL BE DOING A SEARCH OF THE AREA FOR A MISSING PERSON. WE

ARE REQ TO PARK IN THEIR YARD. HE ADV TO GO UP ABOVE THE UPPER BIG SHED AND PARK. HE ALSO STATED THAT HE HAS WENT THROUGH THE

BUILDINGS AND HOUSE THERE AND THEY ARE CLEAR. 100 WOULD LIKE BARRON FIRE AND ALMENA FIRE FOR THE SEARCH.

LMAO GUYS THAT IS ME!!!! hahahahaha... trying to get to the bottom of some facebook rumors.

So I subscribed to broadcastify to get the damn archives from the supposed report of the sexual assault that walked into an eau claire hospital earlier today. Sure enough... that call was made "nurse wants to report a sexual assault, patient is also registered as a missing person."

Also Eau Claire scanner page did post it earlier but has since deleted. I have the screenshot of that, not sure if we can share those?

There are rumors about activity in Barron right now and trying to figure out if those are fact. Someone just said the news said there will be an update at 10. I doubt they would wait til 10pm. I feel like that is breaking news? So.... I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

AND LOSING MY MIND WAITING.

Can I ask where you heard that? Fox 9 Twin Cities or National Fox?

I am not getting overly excited about this but I probably have not seen what others may have found. If someone went back to that house, we have an extremely stupid perp that is for sure.

This is the link to the news site which *may* have an update later today: Live video | KMSP
That doesn’t mean she was found or anything - this could just be to dispel some rumours that are floating around on social media? I looked for a news source to confirm rumours but I couldn’t find one. The only thing I found was there may be an update coming at the link provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho