AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, anyone who thinks someone drove down the RR tracks on something, there are cars, tons of them, sitting to the west, very still and parked on the tracks probably until frac starts moving again. Not sure how it was in October...
I see the lines of cars down the tracks off on some side tracks. Could you share what frac means? Is that something seasonal?

I don't think LE wants any help. seems pretty clear to me that they don't. family wants help I think.
My guess is that family is giving LE possible leads and LE is not letting them know results. Just like they are staying quiet with everything else. As a side note, telling the public, many of us who have dedicated countless hours trying to help that a press conference will be in one week is awfully discouraging. Hopefully nothing happens to her within the week when a clue could have been provided

The 2000 person searched was actually staged miles away from the Closs house. It was staged on Highway 25 past (in the way opposite direction) both Jennie-O and the sheriff's department which are located on the very same road. It would also be going the wrong way and possibly be passing responding law enforcement. It is nowhere even close to the Closs residence.

No, that was a parking area, and they took groups to various areas to search. They included north of the Closs home and the outskirts of town.

I see the lines of cars down the tracks off on some side tracks. Could you share what frac means? Is that something seasonal?
Frac sand. They run from P in Almena south of 8 to Poskin daily. Load after load and on a time clock, up P, down 8. It was brought in, argued by some, new jobs, etc. It was also argued in Cameron, they wanted to bring it in near the school.... No further comment.. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with this case, entirely, but the RR tracks you see were not used any longer to speak of like many areas until frac came in.... I was just commenting on it is winter and frac is not moving.... Probably another business that brought in workers though. However I think it halts in the winter.... Someone else may have better knowledge on that than I do...

No, that was a parking area, and they took groups to various areas to search. They included north of the Closs home and the outskirts of town.
To be fair, I was confused about this for a while, too. There were media outlets that had stated that Hungry Hollow was the search area - even showing Google Earth maps of it. That wasn't clarified for me until some time later.

A few more details in this one (who will attend, where it will be located, etc.):

Sheriff Fitzgerald Schedules Press Conference To Update Community On Jayme Closs Case | Recent News | DrydenWire
Sheriff Fitzgerald stated in an email sent to media that at this time “this remains an active case" and will provide as much information as possible during the press conference as long as it does not jeopardize the case.

Sheriff Fitzgerald also stressed that if information “does not come from me, it is not considered credible.”

The Barron County Sheriff concluded by saying that “all [of] our partners working on the case we be available” during the press conference.

The press conference will be held at 10a in the lobby of the Barron County Sheriff's Department located at 1420 State Hwy 25 in Barron, WI.

Frac sand. They run from P in Almena south of 8 to Poskin daily. Load after load and on a time clock, up P, down 8. It was brought in, argued by some, new jobs, etc. It was also argued in Cameron, they wanted to bring it in near the school.... No further comment.. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with this case, entirely, but the RR tracks you see were not used any longer to speak of like many areas until frac came in.... I was just commenting on it is winter and frac is not moving.... Probably another business that brought in workers though. However I think it halts in the winter.... Someone else may have better knowledge on that than I do...
Thank you. I learned something new today. It tells me though that getting hit by a train wouldn't likely be a consideration if they did escape out the back way.

I have thought her running through the woods to escape was a very good possibility. But if that happened I don’t think she is alive. I think she either fell into a pond (a la Teleka) or maybe tried to hide someplace like a grain silo.

Or fell into an old well

Thank you. I learned something new today. It tells me though that getting hit by a train wouldn't likely be a consideration if they did escape out the back way.

I have learned a lot on here on so many subjects it would take me an hour. But I do doubt they got hit by a train or ran the train tracks unless it was in the other direction and that would take you right into Barron. And I cannot say it was this way on the day of this crime. I have no idea. If one wants to wonder something, to me it would be have they searched each and every one of these cars? There are a ton of them, for anyone thinking of a theory going out the back of the house...

If Jayme escaped on her own through the woods, then why didn't the dogs pick up her scent?
I was hypothesizing that the perp/perps took her out the back toward the back edge of the property. They may have carried her, or her scent was so much stronger out the front and down the driveway they fixed on that direction. Also, there may have been LE and associated personnel that contaminated the weaker scent out the back so the dogs were confused by the time they were called in.

I was hypothesizing that the perp/perps took her out the back toward the back edge of the property. They may have carried her, or her scent was so much stronger out the front and down the driveway they fixed on that direction. Also, there may have been LE and associated personnel that contaminated the weaker scent out the back so the dogs were confused by the time they were called in.
Actually, I asked that question in regard to the idea that she escaped on her own through the woods and fell into a well or pond or something. I wouldn't think the dogs would miss that, you know?

Hopefully something new! But we have to wait a WEEK....
Fitzgerald will be holding a press conference Tuesday January 15 at 10 a.m. The 15th is three months to the day since Closs went missing.
Barron County Sheriff announces press conference giving update on Closs case

*Edit "but we have to wait"
What is the reason for them waiting another full week to hold another presser? Are they waiting on some toxicology reports or forensics?

Hmm. Waiting another week makes me think the update could go one of four ways:
1: we got nothing more than we had before.
2: we got toxicology and forensics back and it lead to xyz or pointed us away from xyz
3: we have a poi (name him?) or a suspect in custody has provided info....
4: we have a body and waited for the id before releasing info? (Could they hide that from media do you think?).

Any other possible reasons to delay a conference?

What is the reason for them waiting another full week to hold another presser? Are they waiting on some toxicology reports or forensics?

2: we got toxicology and forensics back and it lead to xyz or pointed us away from xyz
4: we have a body and waited for the id before releasing info? (Could they hide that from media do you think?).

Someone extended their holiday vacation that needs to provide info.

they have her alive maybe

There can’t be anything new if they schedule a PC a week out. Jmo,just starting the year off with a repeat of what info they are willing to repeat.

If they said there would be a PC tomorrow, reporters would be wrecking cars to get there...and be mightily upset to hear nothing new imo.

I wonder if it is simply the Sheriff is doing his due diligence to give the public an update at the 3 month mark. Sounds like all the “partners” will be available at the presser, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214