AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the folks who live in the Lower Peninsula are called "Trolls" under (south of) Mackinac Bridge.

For instance, in Northern Wisconsin where Dear Husband (DH) was born and raised (40 miles south of Ashland, WI) there are lots of woods with logging type roads. I guarantee you will get lost if you don't know the area or if you don't have GPS. Seriously. My brother-in-law took us exploring in his SUV on one-lane gravel roads, and I had no idea where the heck we were until we hit a paved county road. Tall trees and thick underbrush everywhere.

I haven't been to the Arrowhead part of MN, but I'm assuming the terrain there is much the same.

Really, if you have an SUV, and know some of these less-traveled roads, you could make it across the Canadian border.

Just an opinion.

Ashland is a long way from Canada.

But what is the point? Where do they get money and stay in Canada?

For everyone saying that Jayme’s public Instagram profile with 0 posts is fake, I am pretty sure it’s real but is possibly an old account. As soon as I heard of this story, which was last night (my time) I looked her up on Instagram and I was scrolling through her followers and found her mother’s cousins profile where she was posting about Jayme’s disappearance. Imo it’s probably real then. However, the first time I checked she had 120 followers and now she has 250 so people are definitely following her more now that her name has gotten out.
Most kids have more than one IG profile now...one their family sees and another that family members are blocked from and only friends can be accepted to see. All three of my kids have "spam" accounts.

What would be the point? A perp would have passports? A perp has a job and home in Canada? Living without money is impossible.

It isa long time until the lakes freeze solid.

I believe you were posting about ways into Canada other than by boat, and I posted a common way. Ice up is soon, right at December 1st if not earlier on Rainy. As to why, I can't know the perp's plans. Perps often flee or try to.

Likely referring to a forensic pathologist, since it is a homicide. I'm sure they are not used to this type of crime and were waiting on an additional expert. Jmo
I’m starting to think more along the lines of DNA and genetic experts due to it possibly being made more complicated because of it possibly being a family member .....MOO

I’m behind, sorry in advance. What’s the meaning of the strings on the chair? It looks like cushion strings to me.

The possibility has been raised that member(s) of the Closs family may have been restrained before being shot.

I really wonder if Jayme sustained any injuries before she was abducted. I don't believe LE has given us any info. on that.

They only need a birth certificate.

Why would a perp have a birth certificate for Jayme? Would they have one for another child?

Would the birth certificate have to match the name of the adult? Would the adult be asked why the last names do not match the perp’s? Does the perp conveniently have a matching birth certificate to their name?

Of course, if she was in the trunk and they do not look, it would not matter.

I don’t know ehy the perp could not be someone in the area, however.

I believe you were posting about ways into Canada other than by boat, and I posted a common way. Ice up is soon, right at December 1st if not earlier on Rainy. As to why, I can't know the perp's plans. Perps often flee or try to.

Wow. Ice is that deep already in December?

To the poster on the previous thread (sorry I am scatter-brained) who spoke of her husband using reloads and going to the gun range, I get what you are saying.
My first husband was a sniper in the Army. He taught me how to shoot. 100 yards is nothing really.
Who knows what they were shot with? We don't even know yet if they were both shot.
But good thoughts on the reloading. It would make it almost impossible to trace such a casing.
Waiting and hoping for autopsy results at the 4pm briefing.
I do not like where my thoughts are taking me right now.
I just don't. :(
Chi

well just look at your little baby so cute

and looks like a little rascal !!

The left front of the chair looks splintered. I wonder if that is a result of ricochet? I don't see "strings" on the front of the chair. I agree with those who have said the ties on the back are likely from a cushion.
MOO

You convinced me. That looks like white nylon rope, like the type that you can buy at a hardware store or tractor supply.

Example: Koch Industries Nylon Twisted Rope, White, 1/2 in. x 100 ft. Coil at Tractor Supply Co.

Here are additional photos, trying to show the movement of the strings. You can see the strings on both sides on the back and the one side on the front. The finish rubbed off on the front leg closest to the viewer. At least that is how it appears.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.49 PM.png
    623.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.57 PM.png
    344 KB · Views: 219
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.35.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.35.28 PM.png
    444.2 KB · Views: 187
Why would the abductor risk going to Canada when the upper peninsula of Michigan has like three people and a pack of sled dogs in the entire area?

That's how the teen who killed his grandmother, Kristina French, and buried her in the backyard was caught.

He stole her car and drove from Florida to the Canadian border. He took the onramp into Canada, then changed his mind, and tried to turn around. They went after him and found guns and the bloody knife in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PIBrilliant