AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsewhere someone said about a 150 feet from their property is the start of the gravel road.

I'm still wondering if Dad was locked out of his house when something was going on, and he tried to shoot the door open, not knowing the perp had a gun of their own?

Why wouldn't he have called 911 on his cell before shooting his own door in?

"Have you found any information from her social media? Is it possible she has a phone with her?

FITZGERALD: I do not know the answer to the second part of the question, if she had the phone with her."

The reporter said "has", Fitzgerald said "had". It's her cell phone they recovered IMO. She would no longer have it on her since law enforcement now has it.

On Monday as I was watching the News about 6 a.m. KSTP was sending a crew to Barron to cover the shooting. It wasn't known who was shot or Jayme was missing at that time. They stated that it was a horrific crime scene & any LE would have to have extensive counseling from such a horrendous murder.
I’m wondering how it could be so horrific that LE professionals would need counseling, if it was truly a couple gun shots. Even if they were shot point blank, that’s terrible, but something LE sees.

If it were a single perp, what would you guess his age range?

Why - if kidnapping Jayme were the reason - did he choose to do it this way?

Do you think Jayme is dead or alive?

If alive, still in-state, or out?

These questions are rolling around my addled brain. Help!
20s-30s

Maybe prearranged meet-up but plans foiled? (I know sheriff does say she
is strictly a victim though.)

Can't stand to consider the former.

In a nearby state.

If it were a single perp, what would you guess his age range?

Why - if kidnapping Jayme were the reason - did he choose to do it this way?

Do you think Jayme is dead or alive?

If alive, still in-state, or out?

These questions are rolling around my addled brain. Help!

1) Old enough to have the resources to disappear a child and keep her hidden. Whether she is alive or dead, the perp or perps had the resources to kill 2 adults and kidnap a child and disappear within 4 minutes of a 911 call. I could see 20's for an unorganized traveling murderer, but if it's someone who planned this out meticulously after stalking his victim, then I would say 35+ in order to acquire the resources necessary to do something like this. JMO obviously.

2) that's a really interesting question...Why do a loud murder like this with so many different uncontrolled variables are involved? The father could've had a gun, the perp might not have been strong enough to kick the door in quickly, the mother could've had a gun....Perp knows the family?

3) hope for the best

4) If alive and being held captive, I would have to think in-state. Moving that girl anywhere more than an hour away, especially after a 911 call was made, seems like a damn foolish thing. Then again, we don't know who we're looking for here. Maybe the killer has just gotten incredibly lucky in evading LE.

damn, I gotta stop refreshing this. I can't help but follow it.

surprising that they are participating in the search (as something upsetting could be found) ,or surprising that they are asked not to talk to media?
surprising they have the family present at any search. It is extended family though. I'm trying to think back on other searches if family members were present at the initial search with volunteers.

CNN.com - Transcripts
JS, CLOSS` NEIGHBOR: We had come home about 11:30. We went to bed about quarter after 12:00. We were not sleeping and we heard the first shot and just a couple seconds is the second shot. And I asked my husband, I said, were those gunshots? Because they were so loud? And he said, yes, and he said, it`s a big gun and I rolled over and looked at the time on my clock, and it said 12:38. My clock is off by seven minutes per the Sheriff`s department, so this happened roughly around 12:30.

BANFIELD: And you said you heard those two shots and by your best recollection, those shots were a couple of seconds, like two, three, four seconds in between?

JS: It was just bang and bang. That close together.

BANFIELD: Did you hear any other shots after that? Or was that it?

JS: That was all we heard. We have people that hunt in the woods around us, and we hear gunfire out here off and on, people like in a rifle, whatever, but this was so totally loud that it -- you couldn`t help, but have a feeling about it, because it was just so loud.

JS: It was a lot closer than usual, that we would hear something at that time of night.

thank you for this. so they were in bed just not actually asleep. i understand the discrepancies and confusion a bit better now.

Jaycee Duggar was the victim who gave account of meth fueled sexual binges that lasted days. Bi-polar disorder can result in similar binges. If either of those were to be the case, the perpetrator definitely will not be turning up to help with the search. As time passes, I am beginning to have more of a feeling that this is a person who premeditated this and had a place prepared for her. Someone who is singularly focused and not even interested in the search. But in the case of drug binges or bi-polar binges, when they come back down there can be a lot of regret and desire to get rid of "evidence". Time is of the essence, even though Jaycee Duggar was held for 18 years.

surprising they have the family present at any search. It is extended family though. I'm trying to think back on other searches if family members were present at the initial search with volunteers.
This might be a stretch, but maybe the clue they are investigating is a location where she will be found alive. They might want family there to welcome her back, rather than it being perhaps a scary situation for her.

I admit this is wishful thinking on my part. I have absolutely no idea what they are searching for this afternoon or why family is there.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member