AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....I just read through a lot of conversations here. A baffling case. Does anyone know if there was someone new invited to the family gathering? Did Jayme and her mother leave the family gathering together? Has it been confirmed that the father actually reported for his work shift? Did he have any recent confrontations with any co-workers? Do we know if the father owned any guns, and, if so, are any missing? I can't see if any of these questions have been addressed here. Somehow I don't think this was random. I was surprised to see how many S/O are in the area.

Wow....I just read through a lot of conversations here. A baffling case. Does anyone know if there was someone new invited to the family gathering? Did Jayme and her mother leave the family gathering together? Has it been confirmed that the father actually reported for his work shift? Did he have any recent confrontations with any co-workers? Do we know if the father owned any guns, and, if so, are any missing? I can't see if any of these questions have been addressed here. Somehow I don't think this was random. I was surprised to see how many S/O are in the area.
All are unknown.

do people shoot meth? honest question...in delaware ive never even heard of anyone selling or buying meth or getting busted with it. Its not common over here like other drugs, thought it was sniffed or smoked, i guess it could be IV also
Were I am from and not from personal experience just rumor, the main way is IV JMO

:) Welcome to Websleuths, Ms Buffyton! :)
Sorry I can't answer your questions. We don't have much information about the family gathering other than Jayme and her mom attended while her Dad was at work. We also don't know about any recent confrontations, gun ownership, etc.
MOO

do people shoot meth? honest question...in delaware ive never even heard of anyone selling or buying meth or getting busted with it. Its not common over here like other drugs, thought it was sniffed or smoked, i guess it could be IV also
I live in DE and last year there was a methlab busted, unfortunately drugs (all of them) are everywhere. I dont know for sure but i think you can shoot it.

Yep, can smoke, snort or shoot it. It's an epidemic in many, many rural towns.

Were I am from and not from personal experience just rumor, the main way is IV JMO
FWIW, we have no idea that LE is expecting to find needles on the roadside. Maybe, but I haven't seen any indication from LE that meth is involved at this point.

IMO, LE knows something about Turtle Lake and needs to look at the route between the two places so asked an eager public to help out. I'm thinking the real action is in Turtle Lake at this moment.

But where? What? Why?

jmo

Could their be some overlap between the parents shifts where Jayme is alone in the home briefly? Maybe at her age they didn't think it was a big deal at 1230am if she were alone sleeping for a few minutes while one parent left but the other was on the way home. I dunno, just thinking maybe someone thought there was a tiny window of time that she would be alone but they miscalculated or one of the parents schedules changed or they didn't go for some reason or came home early etc.

FWIW, we have no idea that LE is expecting to find needles on the roadside. Maybe, but I haven't seen any indication from LE that meth is involved at this point.

IMO, LE knows something about Turtle Lake and needs to look at the route between the two places so asked an eager public to help out. I'm thinking the real action is in Turtle Lake at this moment.

But where? What? Why?

jmo
This was in response to a twitter post where they are letting volunteers know that there is a meth epidemic.
Paul Blume on Twitter

Here’s what I think happened. Possibly a meth head was trying to rob the house and had cased it before. Kicks down door, shoots dad, ties mom up to chair and asks her about loot in the house. Meanwhile Jayme is in her room hiding, but terrified. She calls 911, phone is taken away by perp ( who finds her). Doesn’t have time as they already had killed both parents and realize police on way. Quickly grab Jayme ( possibly for sexual reasons). Unfortunately, I don’t think this will bear well for Jayme. They get away quick bec. it is a person in the community. Possibly someone with land/ barn etc. I
Hope this isn’t the scenario, but if it is, unlikely that she is alive.
I always perceive meth heads as hit and runs. I am sure there have been hostage takers. Poor Shasta comes to mind. But not thinking well with this flu.

But where? What? Why?

jmo

Meth is a big problem in Barron county. And needles are a problem statewide in Wisconsin.

Same sheriff a few weeks ago: Barron Co. Sheriff issues passionate plea to end meth epidemic in western WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli