AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he a manager, or was he a lead? Might sound the same, but they are very different. Leads work out on the floor with line employees; management has other responsibilities. I thought originally it was mentioned that he was a lead, but I could very well be wrong. JMO.
I searched all prior threads for references to Jennie-O and this was the most concrete post I could find regarding James' role:
This is unsubstantiated by anything other than local people but James was some kind of middle management shift supervisor type (called a “lead”) at the Jennie-O factory. I still don’t know what Denise did there but they both worked there for many, many years.

I think family might have been asked to see if anything was missing from the house that could help explain who was in there and why (were valuables missing? anything obvious?) and the family spoke out of line relaying what they thought the scene looked like.

LE has said not to take anything as truth unless it is released from the podium and they did not say how the house was entered or if a door was shot. I'm gonna go with what LE said and my own lyin' eyes that saw them remove a glass storm door that was not shot in ;)

i think its also instructive to notice only one outlet is reporting this. it mean everyone else started ask and LE knocked it down.

The 911 operator tried calling her back, but because the phone line was open (in use), the 911 operator's call was sent to voicemail. Twenty years ago, the 911 operator would have heard a busy signal when she or he tried calling back, but now calls are sent to voicemail.
Awww. Thank you. I was thinking the call would go through since the initial call to 911 was ended but I hope it was still connected and didn't ring out loud.

“...from a phone with a voicemail that indicates it lists to Denise Closs” directly precedes where it says “The dispatcher called back but couldn’t leave a message”

This seems pretty clear that the voicemail itself said it was Denise IMO.

Agree completely. This is written clearly. The voicemail states that the caller has reached the phone of Denise Closs.

Indicate: to point out; to show.

Definition of INDICATE

Didn't LE say this was a horrific crime scene? Would 2 people being shot once each be considered horrific by LE's description?
oh this is a good point. i mean, to me, i would consider that horrific. but in terms of LE and what they deal with, a single shot is most likely not their definition of horrific. i feel bad saying this because it sounds so callous but a single gunshot wound is pretty run-of-the-mill for homicide investigators.

I have not seen that time anywhere. I only read here and MSM/LE links posted here.
Thank you, Gardener. I know these threads have been moving past and it's easy to miss things, but I would think that is something that someone would be able to link by now.

So, we don't know any of these things, right?
  • Dad's work hours for that Sunday or any other day.
  • Dad's job position and/or department at Jennie-O.
  • Time that mom and Jayme returned from the family gathering.
MOO

JMO: A responding officer who walks into a crime scene is unlikely to say to report that there are multiple spent rounds if there is one man down with one bullet wound (or two). He also says “spent rounds,” which implies he saw casings vs estimating the number of shots from evidence such as wounds to the victim(s) and other damage.

If the reporting is accurate, the officer likely called the initial report upon finding the father, before locating the mother (and ultimately determining that Jayme was missing). The timing also indicates that the reporting officer was not using the term “multiple” to mean “any number more than one, including two.” Although that definition is accurate in a grammatical sense, it doesn’t fit contextually.

I believe the ‘multiple spent rounds’ indicates more shots were fired than the two reported by the neighbors. MOO.

Newbie here too.
After I win tomorrow, I will offer a reward, and make this my new full time hustle.
I'm wondering how LE knows for certain the direction in which to search...Even though the responding may not have seen a car, one could have pulled into a driveway, lights off and awaited them to pass, or even pulled off one of those other side roads. Especially since they may have known a 911 call took place and were expecting them.
I keep remebering Jacob Wetterling, and the perp having a scanner and saw LE drive by.
Also being the around the same time of year, makes me think about JW.

It actually was solved. No one charged, by the time they got enough information together the two of the perps had died and they third denied involvement. This was a drug deal gone bad. The two girls were held captive for weeks until they were murdered.
Thank you for clarifying that.

I believe a high powered rifle sounds like a cracking noise and a shotgun sounds like a large boom. Don't know why, I've thought all along it was a shotgun. IMO Dad was shot in the doorway, followed by Mom in the bedroom. Mom may have been dialing 911 when shot. Only my opinion, but who really knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892