AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Isabel Celis tragic case, we finally found out what happened. And it turned out that a man came to the family home to ask about an old car Isabel's Dad had for sale. The stranger came to the home twice to ask about it.

And many months later he snuck into the home in the middle of the night and and abducted little Isabel and killed her.

So it could have been someone who came to speak to the Dad about his carpentry/Cabinetry or whatever?

In the Isabel Celis tragic case, we finally found out what happened. And it turned out that a man came to the family home to ask about an old car Isabel's Dad had for sale. The stranger came to the home twice to ask about it.

And many months later he snuck into the home in the middle of the night and and abducted little Isabel and killed her.

So it could have been someone who came to speak to the Dad about his carpentry/Cabinetry or whatever?
Yes! This can be added to the list of possibilities.

I don't know. <modsnip - not victim friendly>. The house is in a remote part of Northern Wisconsin. Wisconsinities are pretty nice people, and I've never personally had an argument with a neighbor here. It just seems to unlikely for a neighbor to barge on in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went on to google earth to see if i could find the residence on highway 8
800barroncounty1.jpg

And I came across this residency with the same red truck
mfNr9HvwzoYWAyvFA

1396 US-8 Barron,WI if the image doesnt show up

I looked on google earth to see if there were any registered sex offenders near her residence

I don't know. <modsnip - not victim friendly>. The house is in a remote part of Northern Wisconsin. Wisconsinities are pretty nice people, and I've never personally had an argument with a neighbor here. It just seems to unlikely for a neighbor to barge on in.
Didn't LE and doesn't the amber alert say she was taken?
I wonder if there are signs of a struggle or something was overheard on the phone call to 911.

I don't know. <modsnip - not victim friendly >. The house is in a remote part of Northern Wisconsin. Wisconsinities are pretty nice people, and I've never personally had an argument with a neighbor here. It just seems to unlikely for a neighbor to barge on in.

I suppose anything is possible, but I wouldn’t put any of my eggs in this basket right now. JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member