AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on to google earth to see if i could find the residence on highway 8
800barroncounty1.jpg

And I came across this residency with the same red truck
mfNr9HvwzoYWAyvFA

1396 US-8 Barron,WI if the image doesnt show up

I looked on google earth to see if there were any registered sex offenders near her residence

If you look at the video with the raw footage I showed a few posts up, they show the red address marker as 1268 13 1/2 Ave Sth 8

I don't know. <modsnip - not victim friendly>. The house is in a remote part of Northern Wisconsin. Wisconsinities are pretty nice people, and I've never personally had an argument with a neighbor here. It just seems to unlikely for a neighbor to barge on in.

Maybe think along the lines of Israel Keyes, who was responsible for middle of the night home invasions and blitz attacks on the home occupants. In at least one case, he took the home occupants to an abandoned house where they were tortured and murdered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't they say the neighbors heard gunshots? If they were friends, then they may have ran over to check, found the bodies and called 911. Anything is possible at this point.

but in that situation the cops would know who made the call. Also some of the reporting on the call suggest that you can here part of the crime going on in the background. One of the articles someone post here said the FBI was trying to improve the sound quality to see what they could determine.

Didn't LE and doesn't the amber alert say she was taken?
I wonder if there are signs of a struggle or something was overheard on the phone call to 911.
At 12:53 a.m., dispatchers received a 911 call from a home in Barron. There was only background noise on the other end of the line. Police arrived at the scene and found two adults dead inside the home. Their daughter, Jayme, was missing.

It is unknown who made the 911 call.
Amber Alert issued for missing Wisconsin teen; parents found dead

It could have been one of the parents calling for help, and it could have been Jayme. ?
MOO

At 12:53 a.m., dispatchers received a 911 call from a home in Barron. There was only background noise on the other end of the line. Police arrived at the scene and found two adults dead inside the home. Their daughter, Jayme, was missing.

It is unknown who made the 911 call.
Amber Alert issued for missing Wisconsin teen; parents found dead

It could have been one of the parents calling for help, and it could have been Jayme. ?
MOO

I guess what I want to know is if they know which phone number the call came from. I believe the family had a landline - you need one in that area of Wisconsin because cell phone coverage isn’t always great. My parents have a cell tower about 2 miles from their home, but will not get rid of their landline because cell phone coverage can (and does) fail! JMO, MOO.

I can't think of the names but there was a case where a dude became obsessed with a young girl, killed her mom, mom's friend and the girl's brother and hid their bodies in a tree or something like that (that sounds crazy, but I swear that's what I remember). Then he kidnapped the girl. Anyone remember this?

but in that situation the cops would know who made the call. Also some of the reporting on the call suggest that you can here part of the crime going on in the background. One of the articles someone post here said the FBI was trying to improve the sound quality to see what they could determine.
Fitzgerald said the 911 call came from the home, but no one was specifically talking to the dispatchers. Investigator are trying to enhance the audio for clues.
AMBER Alert: Jayme Closs, 13, missing after parents shot dead in Barron, Wis.

I can't think of the names but there was a case where a dude became obsessed with a young girl, killed her mom, mom's friend and the girl's brother and hid their bodies in a tree or something like that (that sounds crazy, but I swear that's what I remember). Then he kidnapped the girl. Anyone remember this?
Sure do!

I went on to google earth to see if i could find the residence on highway 8
800barroncounty1.jpg

And I came across this residency with the same red truck
mfNr9HvwzoYWAyvFA

1396 US-8 Barron,WI if the image doesnt show up

I looked on google earth to see if there were any registered sex offenders near her residence

So it turns out there are 42 registered sex offenders in Barron and according to google Barron is only 2.96 square miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member