GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The question still remains - where was the couple going to live now that baby had arrived? Listen to grandmothers interview. Yes, she says she was sick and didn't want the baby around/exposed, however, listen closely to her comment on BP being/staying at her house and it must have been when she wasn't there!

That speaks loud and clear of problems in this family!

My heart breaks for this innocent baby.

If everyone in that house is innocent, they need to look for someone who has a new baby. Maybe someone claiming to have adopted. Or someone neighbors don't remember ever having been pregnant. Or would someone have sold the baby? And where do you advertise something like that?
Someone in the house or close to this family has to know something. The house is small, with the baby sleeping in the same room and 2 other adults sleeping in the house.

There seemed to be displeasure from the grandmother about BM being pregnant and her BF.

The grandmother and BM's brother were arguing with BM the day before about moving to Colorado with KS.

There was at least 4 other people in the home that day and probably a lot more at the hospital seeing the baby after he was born.

Stranger abduction is rare and seems unlikely to me.

Thank you everyone for all your updates. I found out little Kayden was missing when the Daily Mail website posted the article early today and have been on the lookout for updates ever since. I hope and pray with all my heart that this little Angel is found safe soon. It sadly reminds me of little Lisa Irwin who is still missing. Hopefully there will be a better outcome in this instance.

Someone in the house or close to this family has to know something. The house is small, with the baby sleeping in the same room and 2 other adults sleeping in the house.

There seemed to be displeasure from the grandmother about BM being pregnant and her BF.

The grandmother and BM's brother were arguing with BM the day before about moving to Colorado with KS.

There was at least 4 other people in the home that day and probably a lot more at the hospital seeing the baby after he was born.

Stranger abduction is rare and seems unlikely to me.

BBM

Yeah, I picked that up too. I keep thinking that someone in one of the two families thought little Kayden would be better off with a family member instead of his parents. I'm actually hoping that's the case. It would mean he is being taken care of somewhere and eventually this will all be ferreted out.

She posted on her twitter that her milk had come in, and I remember the first 3 months with all my babies I was a dairy cow, and my body thought I had triplets.

I found it VERY odd that on the scanner it said the clothes the baby had been wearing were left behind. They also mentioned the RP (mom) found a knife on the floor next to her bed (not bloody).

About her not hearing someone in her room, on dad's FB page he has a picture of him, mom and Kayden, and dad is wearing paper scrubs. This makes me wonder if mom had a c-section at the end and if she was on painkillers. By day 4, I imagine she would still be in pain.

On her twitter, it seems like things were tense between her and her mom. I find it very suspicious that KS shows up in WI to meet her new nephew and none of mom's family knows of her. The scanner also said she had Illinois plates I think? Not sure why she would have IL plates, live in CO, and have a warrant in TX. We were a military family, but we *never* moves that often. KS & Mom's mutual father lived in Chicago, I wonder if KS was there to visit her father and decided to reach out to her sister as well?

Who kidnaps 5 day old babies ? All kinds of predators take all ages of older children, but who kidnaps newborns?
I'm thinking someone who wants a baby badly OR
someone who wants that baby gone badly.
Any others?
( begging for it to be the former so he's safe and warm somewhere )

ETA I would look at both parents exes , just to rule them out. I don't even know if they had exes, but they might !

If everyone in that house is innocent, they need to look for someone who has a new baby. Maybe someone claiming to have adopted. Or someone neighbors don't remember ever having been pregnant. Or would someone have sold the baby? And where do you advertise something like that?

BBM Yes, this! With the number of women stealing newborn babies rising, any new friend in their lives need to be investigated. Sometimes the women even pretend to be pregnant when they're not, or they've recently lost an infant.

I usually am all over the parents in a case like this, but this one doesn't give me that vibe. Yet.

She posted on her twitter that her milk had come in, and I remember the first 3 months with all my babies I was a dairy cow, and my body thought I had triplets.

I found it VERY odd that on the scanner it said the clothes the baby had been wearing were left behind. They also mentioned the RP (mom) found a knife on the floor next to her bed (not bloody).

About her not hearing someone in her room, on dad's FB page he has a picture of him, mom and Kayden, and dad is wearing paper scrubs. This makes me wonder if mom had a c-section at the end and if she was on painkillers. By day 4, I imagine she would still be in pain.

On her twitter, it seems like things were tense between her and her mom. I find it very suspicious that KS shows up in WI to meet her new nephew and none of mom's family knows of her. The scanner also said she had Illinois plates I think? Not sure why she would have IL plates, live in CO, and have a warrant in TX. We were a military family, but we *never* moves that often. KS & Mom's mutual father lived in Chicago, I wonder if KS was there to visit her father and decided to reach out to her sister as well?

Would they give her pain killers if she were breast feeding, though? And I agree about her twitter, she seemed VERY stressed out in the days/weeks before the birth.

I have looked at everything I can find and I believe this young woman loved and wanted her baby. :twocents:
If you planned to sell your child within a week there is no reason to start breastfeeding him.
She reminds me of myself... I looked forward to waking up to feed my baby. I LOVED being a Mom.

It also appears to me that she quit tweeting on the 4th because she was released from the hospital that day.
I'm not convinced she had a c-section, even though she stayed 3 days. She didn't mention it.
I think once she got home there wasn't a lot of online time because of visitors.

I really wish the media would get ALL of the pictures of this baby on the front page NOW. :twocents:

I do not believe that Mom is in anyway involved in her baby's disappearance. :twocents:

r6bd.jpg

9m42.jpg

g4d9.jpg

vosv.jpg

oozv.jpg

yuxm.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?q=kayden powell&src=typd&f=realtime

Such a cutie! I hope he's found safely soon. This little man needs to be with his mommy, who must be missing him terribly. :(

ETA: I'm definitely not getting the feeling that either parent had anything to do with this either.

I havent followed this case yet, but read some of the posts. I am horrified.

It saddens me that Gram was involved in arguments right up until the delivery. Having a child should be a happy occasion and it sounds like extended family made this a miserable situation. Now that the baby is gone, I tend to look towards whoever was causing disruptions right up till the birth.

I would hope that Gram would not be directly involved, but it is so disturbing to hear she was arguing with the mother right up till day before delivery. Good Grief.

JMO, but when in-laws or even my parents get too involved in my immediate family of my own, I try to draw a big black line and make it clear not to cross. It doesnt always work and especially if the mom in this case was using Grams residence to stay or something like that. That black line becomes grey in a hurry.

Im horrified for the poor baby. Just hope she is warm and safe and is being fed and that she ends up with a loving family. Preferably the real mom+dad if they truly want him.

1743536_611910662198110_323403580_n.jpg

I have had 4 vaginal deliveries and my husband was never put in scrubs. I also never stayed more than 48 hours, 3/4 times I was discharged when baby was 12-24+/- hours old. She never mentioned c-section, but I suspected it when I saw this pic on dad's FB.

Would they give her pain killers if she were breast feeding, though? And I agree about her twitter, she seemed VERY stressed out in the days/weeks before the birth.

Medications are often prescribed after a c-section or even a normal vaginal delivery, the big three I know of are:

Percoset, Vicodin, Tylenol 3, all which are breastfeeding safe.

MsFacestious, that last picture is just so sweet. They're ALL sweet. From her twitter and FB, I see the same thing, a young lady who was so excited to see her baby and become a mom. I just can't envision her doing something purposefully to hurt him, and I can't see her covering up an injury or worse.

But, it has to be someone who was either inside of that house that night, or had been there within the past few days and knew where he was sleeping. Nothing else makes sense...

So worried for this little man :(

What a darling baby!!! That round face and head makes me think Csection baby.

I pray he is found soon, and UNHARMED!!!

I do agree a c-section is most likely, I just thought it odd that she didn't mention it.
She mentioned when they broke her water and what it felt like, but didn't mention a c-section.

I havent followed this case yet, but read some of the posts. I am horrified.

It saddens me that Gram was involved in arguments right up until the delivery. Having a child should be a happy occasion and it sounds like extended family made this a miserable situation. Now that the baby is gone, I tend to look towards whoever was causing disruptions right up till the birth.

I would hope that Gram would not be directly involved, but it is so disturbing to hear she was arguing with the mother right up till day before delivery. Good Grief.

JMO, but when in-laws or even my parents get too involved in my immediate family of my own, I try to draw a big black line and make it clear not to cross. It doesnt always work and especially if the mom in this case was using Grams residence to stay or something like that. That black line becomes grey in a hurry.

Im horrified for the poor baby. Just hope she is warm and safe and is being fed and that she ends up with a loving family. Preferably the real mom+dad if they truly want him.

My mother actually caused issues WHILE I was PUSHING, seriously! :facepalm:
If I am ever lucky enough to have that third child, my mother won't even know I'm in labor. :twocents:

I can totally relate to Brianna in just about every single way.
This is absolutely heartbreaking and so infuriating. :tantrum:
They need to find him NOW and of course he will be okay and go back to Mom and Dad. :please:

Yes, pain killers are normal after a c-section. Percocet is the usual. If used correctly and in small doses - it's not harmful to the baby if you're breastfeeding (you're on it for such a short time anyway).

Yes, pain killers are normal after a c-section. Percocet is the usual. If used correctly and in small doses - it's not harmful to the baby if you're breastfeeding (you're on it for such a short time anyway).

Thanks to you and others for answering. My twins were C-section, but that was long ago and I wasn't able to breast feed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back