GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still calling KS a POI, but the gas station is in the area that she was in yesterday.

I am so darned happy about this!

the whole "baby board" online community - whoever posted that, I appreciated hearing that. (Sorry I am unable to correctly attribute thsi thanks.) It really sounds plausible at this point.

Omg she just left this baby outside. Outrageous.

Such good news! Baby is safe! Good things do happen! Hug that baby, Mom.

Less then an hour ago the chief heard the baby cry, they don't know how long he was left there. He was OUTSIDE. He could have frozen to death, oh my

He was found outside the gas station. OMG, if he hadn't been found, it's so cold up there. How on earth did he stay warm enough between yesterday and this morning?

The baby was recovered as part of a general search. LE heard babies cries and recovered. Baby was found in bassinet, swaddled in clothes. Don't know how long baby has been outside.

Baby was outside the gas station but in the duffel bag. Don't know exact location at gas station, recovery less than an hour old.

Kristen contacted by phone on Thursday. Did this motivate her to abandon child? That is conjecture we heard, we will investigate. Investigation is far from over.

^^^ From presser

she was contacted by phone about him being missing

was this a motive as to why he was left?

cannot discuss

do you think there was another destination in plan for this child?

cannot discuss

He was found outside the gas station. OMG, if he hadn't been found, it's so cold up there. How on earth did he stay warm enough between yesterday and this morning?

That's what I wondered, unfed & left outside? What were the highs yesterday? How cold last night? No one at the gas station noticed in the last 24 hours until the LE canvassed the area?

I'm wondering if KS had an accomplice.

You left him outside in an attempt to save your own *advertiser censored*, you horrible horrible :banghead:

oops I meant POI of course :)

The baby was recovered as part of a general search. LE heard babies cries and recovered. Baby was found in bassinet, swaddled in clothes. Don't know how long baby has been outside.

Baby was outside the gas station but in the duffel bag. Don't know exact location at gas station, recovery less than an hour old.

Kristen contacted by phone on Thursday. Did this motivate her to abandon child? That is conjecture we heard, we will investigate. Investigation is far from over.

^^^ From presser

The baby was in a duffel bag.

So Kayden Powell was found safe?
Everything I can find about this says he is still missing. I would love it if what I am reading is wrong and they have found this little baby.

I couldn't imagion. I honestly think they would have to hopitalize me if my son went missing. I have a 7 month old son. I don't live far from where Kayden went missing. This hit to close to home. I have been worried sick about this baby sinse I heard the news.
Last night instead of putting my son in his crib he slept next to me and I held him tight. And I kept Kayden and his mommy in my prayers. I truly hope this is right and he was found safe. I am almost in tears thinking about how overjoyed his mom must be if he was in fact found safe. I sure hope so. Can't wait to hear more about his recovery.

Do you think he was left outside for the last 24 hours?
We do not know?

Who looks in a tote bag and thinks they are going to find a 6 day old baby?
The searches were to look for anything unusual. We had a flyer out of what to look for, to canvas an area of interest here.

from presser

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99
Back