WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 Jun 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the support of confidence. You think Crystal was also buried in that 3 mile search area which might explain why they searched such a large area when they could already determine a cellphone ping within 300 feet? You think that was the other unsolved homicide they uncovered and didn't say anything about? (if there was one)

Both bad boys lived together at 3120 Old Gate Rd at one time.

But I'm freaking out as to what more I discovered in my websleuthing today.

Guess who also lived with these two brothers at 3120 Old Gate Rd, Madison, WI at one time?

Guess who moved up to the Wisconsin Rapids area and was living in Wisconsin Rapids for a while and then moved back to the Madison area and was also living in the Fitchburg area at one time?

Guess who was up from Madison in June, 2006 when Deidre disappeared and he got busted in Wood County?

Guess who lived a few miles from The Town of Seneca where Deidre was found?

Guess who is also a roofer?

All five guesses are the same person but I'll let you know on the Deidre Harm thread when I sort it out. I have more research to do before I stick my foot in my mouth without the facts to back it up :woohoo:

They need to hire you over there at Madison LE, better yet FBI.
I'll check back

Both bad boys lived together at 3120 Old Gate Rd at one time

I was speaking about the Killerlains and the Peacocks.
And, yes, I do believe they were out there searching for someone else's remains...I know they said there was another unsolved homicide, but not sure if they really did find Crystal...but I do believe they were looking for her.

I was speaking about the Killerlains and the Peacocks.

Now I got it. I was lost there for a minute. :)

I think we're dealing with hardcore drug users and drug dealers here. Sociopaths without a conscience.

People connected with the Peacocks have resided in Fitchburg, Wisconsin Rapids and Marshfield. Quite interesting when three unsolved murders have connections to those towns. Zimmerman, Harm and Nolan. What are the odds?

I'm trying to run down Zimmerman's previous address in Marshfield and see how it fits in with the address I have and also Harm's last address in Rapids with other addresses.

This is gonna take a while...

While cross-referencing the many case files in CCAP and from other internet sources concerning the Wisconsin-Iowa murder suspects and possible serial killers, I came across circumstantial, not direct, evidence showing that they (David and Stephen Peacock) and others acquainted with them lived in proximity of the murder sites or where the victims were last seen. I'll also show that some even lived in the hometowns of several of those that were murdered. All information is taken from public records or internet webpages and is readily available to the public.

The victims were:

Crystal Arensdorf, age 20, who disappeared July 4, 2001 from a bar in Dubuque, Iowa, was never found and is presumed dead. Two suspects from Wisconsin, brothers Stephen K. Peacock & David E. Peacock lived in Dubuque at the time. Within two weeks of being contacted by police on Aug. 16, the brothers broke their lease, quit their roofing job and moved to Mount Horeb, WI.

Deidre Harm, age 23, who disappeared from a downtown bar in Wisconsin Rapids, WI June 10, 2006 and was found dead November 20, 2006 west of Wisconsin Rapids in the Town of Seneca on Blueberry Ridge. Skeletal remains were scattered over a 3 acre area.

I'll have more on Deidre later. If I list all these guys/gals together it will only confuse you (and me). I was told that she was killed by 2 unknown black males because she had been busted and had set up some drug pushers who retaliated by either killing her or having her killed. More on that rumor later. Interestingly, the Wisconsin Rapids POI I'll be listing later is a black male and once lived in Milwaukee, Madison, Marshfield and WI Rapids, not to mention Mt. Horeb & Wausau.

Kelly Nolan, age 22, who disappeared June 23, 2007 from a bar in downtown Madison, WI and was found dead July 9, 2007 in the Town of Dunn, WI. "The death scene was described as complex".

Joel Marino, age 31, who was found stabbed to death by his home in Madison, WI on January 28, 2008. A man wearing a construction jacket was seen running from the scene.

Brittany Zimmerman, age 21, who was found dead April 2, 2008 from a "complexity of traumatic injuries" in her residence in Madison. ("Complexity of traumatic injuries" like from a roofing hammer? Were there any roofing/construction projects going on in the neighborhood at the time?)

Though I have no specific information that places any of the POI's at any of the crime scenes, I believe there is enough circumstantial evidence to give LE cause to investigate their whereabouts around the time the victims disappeared and try to determine whether the POI's and the victims knew each other.

Even if investigation reveals there is no link between the POI's and the victims, I believe there is some other criminal enterprise(s) these POI's have been engaged in based on their criminal backgrounds and habits of continually moving around the state. I believe they're all part of a drug ring.

Common elements related to the POI's:

1) The POI's have lived in the area of the murders or the areas where the victims initially disappeared. Two obviously were with the victim right before she disappeared.

2) The POI's are related through blood, employment or friendship.

3) The POI's live or have lived in close proximity with each other, whether in the same house, same apartment building or same town/city.

4) The POI's continually move from city to city and have usually moved in relation to some crime that had recently been committed. One could also speculate the reason to be employment, drug distribution or pressure from LE scrutiny.

5) All POI's have extensive criminal backgrounds, habitual criminality, violent behavior, drug use and drug distribution.

6) Some of the POI's once lived in the hometowns of two of the victims.

7) Some of the victims may have been involved in drug use.

8) Three of the victims disappeared late at night after consuming alcohol.

9) Two of the victims were killed in the daytime by intruders in their homes.

10) Two victims appear to have been involved in the drug scene.

POI # 1

David E. Peacock, age 41, born 05-22-1967. Male Caucasian.

Wisconsin known criminal history (Public record): Deliver/Sell Marijuana, Possession of THC, Operating while Intoxicated (1st), Possession of Cocaine/Coca(2nd+), Battery, Battery, Battery, False Imprisonment, Disorderly Conduct, Habitual Criminality, Failure to Notify Police of Accident, Hit and Run-Property Adjacent to Highway, Fail/Report to County Jail, Operating While under Influence (3rd), Operating with PAC .08 or More (3rd), OAR (1st - Rev. due to OWI/PAC), Arrest warrant filed for his arrest in the current DUI case, Disorderly Conduct. Mail returned unclaimed/undelivered from Robertson Rd address, which is a roofing company business, not a residence.

Previous known addresses:

5124 Montgomery St # 44, Dodgeville, WI 02-05-1999
A- 1743 White St., Dubuque, 07-08-1999
721 W. 5th Street, Dubuque, IA 12-06-2000
101 S Grove St, Mt Horeb, WI 01-15-2003
813 Vista Ridge Dr, Mt Horeb, WI 11-20-2003
3120 B Old Gate Rd, Madison, WI 01-31-2005
4105 Stonehart Dr Apt 3, Saint Ann, MO
08-17-2005
4105 Stonehart Dr Apt 3, Saint Ann, MO 02-14-2006
2402 Robertson Road, Madison, WI 03-21-2008 (robertson RD is a business address)
303 Prevo Dr., Apopka, FL
1350 Field Ct., Mount Horeb, WI
725 Blue Mounds St. Mount Horeb, WI
2305 Holiday Dr., Janesville, WI
street address unk, Cuba City. WI
street address unk, Sorrento, FL

The map below shows all known areas where David Peacock lived. Red spots are where a victim disappeared or was found. I did not put in Peacocks FL or MO addresses. Feel free to Googlemap these addresses using closeup maps. If anyone comes up with other addresses, feel free to post them.

Compare with:
461 W. Gilman St. Madison, WI Lava Lounge
434 W Mifflin St., Madison, WI Nolan residence
517 W Doty St. Madison, WI Zimmerman residence
714 W. Shore Dr., Madison, WI Marino residence
Parr & Park St., Madison, WI Marino suspect seen

To Be Continued...Next POI: Stephen K. Peacock

Attachments

• peadav.jpg
    peadav.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 63
TW- thank you, thank you, thank you! Now the question is, do you feel comfortable bringing this to LE. I personally think there's enough here. I'm not sure if you stated you were out in Wisconsin, but if you are I'm wondering where you'd start. I don't like the MPD enough to see them with this info...state, perhaps?
Also, what is your opinion...think the Killerlains and Peacocks know each other?

While cross-referencing the many case files in CCAP and from other internet sources concerning the Wisconsin-Iowa murder suspects and possible serial killers, I came across circumstantial, not direct, evidence showing that they (David and Stephen Peacock) and others acquainted with them lived in proximity of the murder sites or where the victims were last seen. I'll also show that some even lived in the hometowns of several of those that were murdered. All information is taken from public records or internet webpages and is readily available to the public.

The victims were:

Crystal Arensdorf, age 20, who disappeared July 4, 2001 from a bar in Dubuque, Iowa, was never found and is presumed dead. Two suspects from Wisconsin, brothers Stephen K. Peacock & David E. Peacock lived in Dubuque at the time. Within two weeks of being contacted by police on Aug. 16, the brothers broke their lease, quit their roofing job and moved to Mount Horeb, WI.

Deidre Harm, age 23, who disappeared from a downtown bar in Wisconsin Rapids, WI June 10, 2006 and was found dead November 20, 2006 west of Wisconsin Rapids in the Town of Seneca on Blueberry Ridge. Skeletal remains were scattered over a 3 acre area.

I'll have more on Deidre later. If I list all these guys/gals together it will only confuse you (and me). I was told that she was killed by 2 unknown black males because she had been busted and had set up some drug pushers who retaliated by either killing her or having her killed. More on that rumor later. Interestingly, the Wisconsin Rapids POI I'll be listing later is a black male and once lived in Milwaukee, Madison, Marshfield and WI Rapids, not to mention Mt. Horeb & Wausau.

Kelly Nolan, age 22, who disappeared June 23, 2007 from a bar in downtown Madison, WI and was found dead July 9, 2007 in the Town of Dunn, WI. "The death scene was described as complex".

Joel Marino, age 31, who was found stabbed to death by his home in Madison, WI on January 28, 2008. A man wearing a construction jacket was seen running from the scene.

Brittany Zimmerman, age 21, who was found dead April 2, 2008 from a "complexity of traumatic injuries" in her residence in Madison. ("Complexity of traumatic injuries" like from a roofing hammer? Were there any roofing/construction projects going on in the neighborhood at the time?)

Though I have no specific information that places any of the POI's at any of the crime scenes, I believe there is enough circumstantial evidence to give LE cause to investigate their whereabouts around the time the victims disappeared and try to determine whether the POI's and the victims knew each other.

Even if investigation reveals there is no link between the POI's and the victims, I believe there is some other criminal enterprise(s) these POI's have been engaged in based on their criminal backgrounds and habits of continually moving around the state. I believe they're all part of a drug ring.

Common elements related to the POI's:

1) The POI's have lived in the area of the murders or the areas where the victims initially disappeared. Two obviously were with the victim right before she disappeared.

2) The POI's are related through blood, employment or friendship.

3) The POI's live or have lived in close proximity with each other, whether in the same house, same apartment building or same town/city.

4) The POI's continually move from city to city and have usually moved in relation to some crime that had recently been committed. One could also speculate the reason to be employment, drug distribution or pressure from LE scrutiny.

5) All POI's have extensive criminal backgrounds, habitual criminality, violent behavior, drug use and drug distribution.

6) Some of the POI's once lived in the hometowns of two of the victims.

7) Some of the victims may have been involved in drug use.

8) Three of the victims disappeared late at night after consuming alcohol.

9) Two of the victims were killed in the daytime by intruders in their homes.

10) Two victims appear to have been involved in the drug scene.

POI # 1

David E. Peacock, age 41, born 05-22-1967. Male Caucasian.

Wisconsin known criminal history (Public record): Deliver/Sell Marijuana, Possession of THC, Operating while Intoxicated (1st), Possession of Cocaine/Coca(2nd+), Battery, Battery, Battery, False Imprisonment, Disorderly Conduct, Habitual Criminality, Failure to Notify Police of Accident, Hit and Run-Property Adjacent to Highway, Fail/Report to County Jail, Operating While under Influence (3rd), Operating with PAC .08 or More (3rd), OAR (1st - Rev. due to OWI/PAC), Arrest warrant filed for his arrest in the current DUI case, Disorderly Conduct. Mail returned unclaimed/undelivered from Robertson Rd address, which is a roofing company business, not a residence.

Previous known addresses:

5124 Montgomery St # 44, Dodgeville, WI 02-05-1999
A- 1743 White St., Dubuque, 07-08-1999
721 W. 5th Street, Dubuque, IA 12-06-2000
101 S Grove St, Mt Horeb, WI 01-15-2003
813 Vista Ridge Dr, Mt Horeb, WI 11-20-2003
3120 B Old Gate Rd, Madison, WI 01-31-2005
4105 Stonehart Dr Apt 3, Saint Ann, MO
08-17-2005
4105 Stonehart Dr Apt 3, Saint Ann, MO 02-14-2006
2402 Robertson Road, Madison, WI 03-21-2008 (robertson RD is a business address)
303 Prevo Dr., Apopka, FL
2305 Holiday Dr., Janesville, WI
street address unk, Cuba City. WI
street address unk, Sorrento, FL

The map below shows all known areas where David Peacock lived. Red spots are where a victim disappeared or was found. I did not put in Peacocks FL or MO addresses. Feel free to Googlemap these addresses using closeup maps. If anyone comes up with other addresses, feel free to post them.

Compare with:

To Be Continued...Next POI: Stephen K. Peacock

Absolutely fantastic work!

I see the link with the Peacock males, however wasn't the sketch released with Marino as a possible caucasian guy seen in the area where Marino lives?

When you get it all straight and completed, I'd email all of this directly to Greta. I am worried that WPD will disregard as rumor or some such BS.

Was the Deidre Harm POI description rumor only or do they have a sketch?
We will need photos of the Peacocks to compare to sketch from the Marino case.

KR2 & RRO,

however wasn't the sketch released with Marino as a possible caucasian guy seen in the area where Marino lives

Correct, he was Caucasian. The black male I referenced was in regards to the Harm case and possibly the Zimmerman case because he lived in Madison near Zimmerman and also lived in Marshfield and WI Rapids. Since I don't know where Zimmerman lived in Marshfield I can't say if he lived near or not.

Was the Deidre Harm POI description rumor only or do they have a sketch

The Deidre Harm POI sketch is a white male who was seen with Deidre. I'll post it again below.
The 2 unknown black males I referenced were from a rumor going around Rapids. And if so, why wasn't it dispelled publicly in the press?
All I'm generating are the leads. LE, if they feel so inclined, can do the verifying as to their (the leads) legitimacy.

think the Killerlains and Peacocks know each other

I haven't made that link yet, but I bet there's someone in the Madison area who knows these people that could answer that.
I presume that any photos of convicted persons are available to the public through a Freedom of Information Act request and are a matter of public record.

do you feel comfortable bringing this to LE

I don't think anyone feels comfortable talking to a cop. Next thing you know, they're trying to make you a suspect just because you know something. I'm more comfortable dropping a dime at the local Crimestopper's anonymously. Two, I don't doubt LE monitors this board for tips and clues, and three, this board's TOS states that our info is freely given to LE if requested so if they want to talk to me they can find me by tracking me down through my ISP address (assuming of course that it's actually mine). There really is no reason they need to talk to me because anything I find out I'll be posting here. They don't have to worry
I'll go out and make a citizen's arrest. :crazy:

If anything, they might be telling me to quit talking or I'll ruin their case. That is, if they even have one. Then again, if you compare my lists of cities and towns with the LE agencies hometowns that were at the Nolan site, you'd notice that some of them match up. First photo is the Deidre Harm POI and the second is Dane Killerlain. I think Dane might still be in prison but Leo isn't (that I know of). The third "merged" sketch is the Marino suspect.
yes, I do believe they were out there searching for someone else's remains...I know they said there was another unsolved homicide, but not sure if they really did find Crystal...but I do believe they were looking for her.

BTW, RR, Good observation, even I didn't think of that possibility, but it is a good one that they were also searching for Crystal at the Nolan site.

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 63
POI #2 Stephen Kelly Peacock, Caucasian age 34 born 01-13-1974

There's not too much to comment on here other than his public record shows that Stephen Peacock isn't as violent as his brother and the addresses again show the general proximity of Stephen Peacock to the crime areas and the addresses he lived at with his brother.

Wisconsin Criminal Public Record
Operate w/o Valid License(1st Violation), Operate w/o Valid License(1st Violation),
Underage Drinking, OAS or OAR (1st), Take and Drive Vehicle w/o Consent,
Resisting or Obstructing an Officer (2x), Extradition, Resisting or Obstructing an Officer,
Disorderly Conduct, Operating while Intoxicated (4th) With a Minor Child in the Vehicle
Modifier-OWI w/ Passenger < 16 Yrs Old, Operating with PAC .177% (4th), Reckless Driving-Cause Bodily Harm, Operating While Revoked, Possession of THC, Possess Drug Paraphernalia,
Operating While Revoked (1st-Forfeiture),

(Bankruptcies Wisconsin State Journal :: BUSINESS :: E5 Thursday, March 25, 2004 Chapter 7, Steve K. Peacock, 813 Vista Ridge, Mount Horeb)

Previous known addresses: (The highlighted addresses are the addresses that Stephen Peacock lived at with his brother David Peacock.

3120 B Old Gate Rd, Madison, WI 02-17-2005
813 Vista Ridge Dr, Mt Horeb, WI 06-25-2004
2324 1/2 Central Avenue, Dubuque, IA 04-19-2004
101 Orchard Lane, Mt Horeb, WI 02-14-2002
512 S. Montgomery St # 44, Dodgeville, WI 02-05-1999
2510 Central Avenue, Dubuque, IA 12-30-1993
201 SOUTH MAIN, CUBA CITY, WI 09-24-1993
201-1/2 South Main Street, Cuba City, WI

Compare with Google closeup maps:

2186 Central Ave, Dubuque, IA Crystal Arensdorf site of disappearance Knickers Saloon
4724 Schneider Road, Town of Dunn, WI Nolan site

POI#3...coming

Attachments

• map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 52
Sketch one, and sketch three (Marino case) is close enough. It would be great to get an investigator reporter to cover this.

There is enough here for reasonable doubt.

Re: Stephen Peacock may not be the one whose doing the violent crime aspect, accessory possibly. Or he never gets caught. But since 2 caucasian guys were seen with Kelly Nolan at a bar in Downtown Madison, its possible Stephen is a witness or knows enough, that LE could lean on him.

The AfAm rumor I think is what it is, to throw off LE.

IMO

The AfAm rumor I think is what it is, to throw off LE.

Interesting...

I'll keep you updated as I hear more. It's just starting to hit the airwaves here in Madison.

I third that!! :)

According to TW findings, MO was one of the past addresses from David Peacock.

When will they release the perps name? I gather at the press conf.

Good news!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back