WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 Jun 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Kristins1223! I figured there had to be a discussion somewhere but I just couldn't find it! :)

The police department in Madison is very tight-lipped about the whole thing. I can't believe it's not in the news constantly!! A young girl was murdered and they just sweep it under the rug!!!

I get being tight-lipped to a degree, but at this point, this case took place in 07...perhaps releasing SOME additional info could help to revitalize a cold case and give a family some answers. There's no point in holding your cards close to your chest if they never get played. You can't win the hand. Just sayin.

After 2 years, I think it's time to release what she said to her sister in that early morning call. As far as we know, that's the last time anyone had heard from Kelly. That's IMPORTANT information! :furious: Madison Police are (imo) pretty negligent to not release this information. I want to know who killed Kelly Nolan. I want to know who killed Brittany Zimmerman, too!

Douglas County Sheriff Says Williams Killer Is "Serial Killer":

An alleged murder suspect who hanged himself in the Douglas County jail last month is a suspected serial killer according to Sheriff Chris DeGase.

Christopher E. Revak was arrested on July 25 after cops got a phone tip telling them that they needed to take a closer look at the man for the March 2007disappearance of Rene Marie Williams. That phone tip led authorities to an undisclosed Douglas County farm where the search for Williams body continues.

DeGase says that he started delving into Revak's past to find out if there were any cases with similarities to the Williams case in places that Revak had previously lived or had family members. According to DeGase authorities from two states "to the north" are interested in Revak for at least four murders....one dating back to 1995.

One of those states is Wisconsin.....

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/08/douglas-county-sheriff-says-williams.html

Do they know the person who called in the tip? What does he/she know about Revak that concerned him/her enough to call LE?

LE must have a pretty reliable tipster........maybe it was a jilted lover SS!

I'd sure like to see Deidre's death to put rest & any others. To bad LE never watched him closer.

UPDATED Wednesday, June 23, 2010 --- 3:45 p.m.
Today marks three years since UW-Whitewater student Kelly Nolan disappeared in downtown Madison. Her body was found about two weeks later in a rural area outside Oregon, and police determined she was murdered.
Madison Police say they still consider this an active investigation, and have two full-time detectives working the case. During the last year, those detectives have conducted numerous interviews, and are approaching the evidence from new angles to uncover any fresh details.
Today they are using the anniversary of Nolan's disappearance to reach out to the public.
Madison Police are asking anyone who had contact with Kelly Nolan between the Fall of 2006 through June of 2007 to contact the lead detective on the case.
He can be reached at 608-266-4946, or emailed at jsummers@cityofmadison.com
Also, police say they have interviewed a lot of people in the last three years. Many of those individuals offered tips in the past and requested follow-up by police. Today Madison detectives are asking that anyone who may not have received that follow-up contact to call the lead detective.
Police also believe there may be people who have valuable information in this case, but who have not contacted police. Public Information Officer Howard Payne said today "Sometimes small details can make a big difference." Payne says people with information can call the detectives directly, or can remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014. Anyone with information may be eligible for a reward.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64071&page=4

I posted a mugshot of David Peacock at the above Brittany Zimmerman link in Post #95.

Here's a mugshot of David Peacock...now if we can only find a witness who saw him near Brittany's apartment the day she was murdered.

Also, maybe a family member or a friend of Brittany's from Marshfield recognizes him from Marshfield. A relative of David, Ryan Peacock, lived in Marshfield at one time near Brittany's mother's house. It's not inconceivable that David lived with or visited Ryan. Wisconsin Circuit Court Access lists both David and Ryan currently living in Madison at the same address. David Peacock had previously listed his address on Robertson Rd. at Maly Roofing, where his brother Steve works/worked.

There's a construction company about 500 feet from Brittany's apartment. Considering David Peacock's previous employment as a roofer/construction worker, it's my opinion that D. Peacock may have worked for that construction company and is listed in their records.

When Brittany was murdered, David had just been busted for DUI and fled town shortly after his bust. He went to Missouri and worked at a roofing company there.

I believe he was extradited and brought back to Madison, WI for trial. He currently lives with Ryan Peacock at a Chalet Gardens address (in Fitchburg) west of where Kelly Nolan was found dead.

All circumstantial, but...

Maybe someone recognizes him as having some kind of relationship/connection with Kelly? I sure wish we had a description of the guy that the bartender says he handed Kelly off to.

Ryan Peacock also lived in Wisconsin Rapids where Deidre Harm was found murdered. Wisconsin court records show that both Ryan and David have listed the same addresses over the years in different locations in Wisconsin.

Attachments

• davidpeacock.jpg
    davidpeacock.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 34
http://www.truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=29

Police changed the case from missing person to homicide, but have remained tight-lipped about the crime scene. Reports suggest that they believe Andrew’s story, and consider him a witness and not a suspect. Early in the investigation they showed a sketch to bar employees - it was described as “simple,” and showed a man with round glasses and a goatee. The sketch was never released. Police were aware of Andrew at the time; a sketch of him would have been more detailed. The sketch was likely that of the unknown man who claimed he knew Kelly and left with her. Andrew may have provided only a simple description because it was dark, or he was drunk, or he didn’t take a good enough look at the man. The encounter wouldn’t have seemed important to him at the time.

Above is a quote from True Crime Diary (see link above)

Ryan and David Peacock currently live together at an address on Chalet Gardens Ct., Fitchburg, WI, just west of where Kelly Nolan was found. Kelly was found in a wooded area off Schneider Rd, Town of Dunn near Triple K Stables, in the same area where Julie Speerschneider's remains were found on the Yahara River in the Town of Dunn.

Julie Speerschneider was last seen at the 602 Club at 602 University Avenue, Madison, WI. The former 602 Club is now Wando's Bar & Grill at the same address. Kelly Nolan was last seen at Amy's Café, 414 West Gilman Street, Madison, WI.

Wando's is on the corner of Gilman St. & University Ave, just down the block from Amy's Cafe.

Note that Speerschneider was found near Schneider Dr near the Yahara River. What are the odds?

Note that both David and Ryan have goatees. Ryan wears glasses. (as seen in his picture)

Again, Throughout the past years, records show that Ryan and David have lived at the same addresses in Wisconsin. Ryan lived in Marshfield, WI, and went to high school there with Brittany Zimmerman, who was found dead on Doty St. in Madison. Ryan also lived in Wisconsin Rapids, WI, where Deidre Harm was also found dead.

As you know, David Peacock is a suspect in the disappearance of Crystal Arensdorf of Dubuque, Iowa.

I forgot to repost Ryan's photo...

Attachments

• ryan peacock.jpg
    ryan peacock.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 50
  • davidpeacock2.jpg
    davidpeacock2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 40
Are there any updates? I think either 20/20 or Dateline or 48 Hours Mystery needs to do a story on the Peacock brothers. It seems to me they may very well be serial killers.

Hi! Bumping thread. I'm a former Madison resident. Can't believe Kelly's killer is still loose. I hope someday this case is solved.

Has the name Will Workman ever been put out there?

We must find Kelly's killer!!

I just re-read some of the older posts. I am so saddened that the media has focused on Kelly's DUIs.
I too could have disappeared on a night after having too much to drink and getting separated from friends on State Street. (As well as many other nights where I may or may not have made poor and reckless and drunk choices.) I feel so lucky to be safe and I'm praying for justice for Kelly.

Angela I do not know the answer to your question, maybe others here do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back