WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH! I take it back, he was a member 5 years ago on fetlife! He was just dormant with no images other than the 1. Sorry, I'm digging around behind the scenes ;) And just like that .. I found a male he's connected to with similar stuff going on but scary scary publicly.

I found the slave auction group that does pay real cash for male or female slaves. I'm looking to see if he's bid on anyone. I found a list of groups he belongs to and have them saved on my computer.

As far as I know, Laura wasn't "owned" by anyone. She was trying to get her life back on track. I'm unsure about this other female and it also begs to question: why did he kill them?

I found the slave auction group that does pay real cash for male or female slaves. I'm looking to see if he's bid on anyone. I found a list of groups he belongs to and have them saved on my computer.

As far as I know, Laura wasn't "owned" by anyone. She was trying to get her life back on track. I'm unsure about this other female and it also begs to question: why did he kill them?

Can I ask, AstroKitty; if someone buys a slave do they 'own' them forever or for a specified time period? And who gets the money? The slave auction group? And if so, who are the slaves? Are they there against their will or willingly?

TIA :seeya:

Fetlife is yanking down his profile *police removed the two women and I will let you all assume why..*

Let me know if you know of ANY female between 18-40 with brown hair and transient type lifestyle that could be missing from anywhere surrounding him. I don't think he brings in girls that are local.

I have some more possibles from Namus. I'm looking in September to December time frame. But I'm too wiped right now to finish -- gonna go get some shuteye and I'll post the others in the morning.

Can I ask, AstroKitty; if someone buys a slave do they 'own' them forever or for a specified time period? And who gets the money? The slave auction group? And if so, who are the slaves? Are they there against their will or willingly?

TIA :seeya:

The auction group receives nothing from what I understand, the current owner keeps the money as the slave is purchased from them. I would say that 99% are all willing adults into this sort of thing. I have to leave that 1% open in cases like these.

The auctions run for a time period and are public to those members on fetlife that join the group. Some of the members want "online slavery" and have online masters. Others it's in real life and go for a bit more.

Hrm, I wonder if they were in his house the whole time including when the cops were there. I guess LE didn't have enough info to get a search warrant based on what the family said he was doing, especially since she went with him willingly.

I wonder if LE will release any info about where he kept them (did he have a dungeon set up in his basement or what?) Also one news outlet is reporting that the bodies were dismembered. If true, was that part of his sexual role-playing?

Where do you draw the line between BDSM role-playing and being a straight-up sadistic psychopath
?

I wish I knew. This is why I have a very limited menu of services offered to men who seek pain from me. In my head there's a line that you cross and once it's done there's no going back.

I find it weird that he has these basements (the photos are pretty explicit) to do this elaborate set up in. So either he owns property in a farmhouse with an old basement (that's what this looks like) and his postal and ID address is his apt, and that's where they kept going ... or I'm lost!

I've been digging through some areas he might have traveled, looking for a girl that matches the other female in the phtograph in the dungeon - so far nothing. I have looked WI, MN and IL. Anyone else have any ideas?

Steven has ties to:
Milwaukee, WI
Brookfield, WI
Boca Raton, FL
Franklin, WI

It could be 3-5 days they were deceased.

Maybe she was deceased longer, considering police were hauling a refrigerator out of the suspect's apartment in one of the news clips.

My sleuthing took me here...

A 5/5/2010 ad on page 12B of the Milwaukee Daily Reporter reads that PS Orangeco, Inc. will sell at public auction Boxes/Bags/Totes stored at Public Storage, 4750 South 108th St., Greenfield, WI owned by Steven Zelich. Lot #CO52.

This should be a good lead showing that Zelich has used storage facilities in the past and maybe he has more "storage" out there. For some reason he abandoned those items back in May of 2010.

Online people searches show him as having lived at 6 addresses in Milwaukee, 1 in Brookfield, 1 in Franklin (all in WI) and 1 address in Boca Raton, FL. One search showed him previously employed at US Home Lending with an address in Davie, FL., 29 miles from Boca Raton.

Regarding the unsolved Boca Raton Mall Murders...it would be interesting exactly when Zelich lived in Florida and when he moved back to Wisconsin.His previous address at 20858 Sunrise Dr, Boca Raton, FL, is just 2.7 miles (5 minute drive) from the mall.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t33984.htm

On the site, police state that the suspect(s) "used a variety of material to bind and control Joey and Nancy, including duct tape, plastic ties, handcuffs and goggles. "Their hands, feet, and neck were bound to restrict their movement in the vehicle. When they were discovered, the bindings on Nancy's wrists were broken. There is no direct evidence to suggest who broke the bonds or whether Nancy resisted the suspect(s) in any way."

During Wednesday's taping of "America's Most Wanted", Sheriff Bradshaw said that "all signs are there" linking the murders of the Bochicchios in December and Randi Gorenberg in March, as well as an August 7th robbery, to the work of a serial killer preying on women at Town Center mall.

Both Randi Gorenberg and Nancy and Joey Bochiccio were killed after visiting the Boca Town Center Mall.

I wonder what the Wisconsin victims were bound with, if anything? A little bondage mixed in with the kills?

used a variety of material to bind and control Joey and Nancy, including duct tape, plastic ties, handcuffs and goggles

Every time I see Lake Geneva, I think Switzerland.

This is Wisconsin?

Is there a conncetion between the suitcases, the women, and anyone?

Officer Eric Anderson, a 10-year veteran of the department, opened the cases, Hurley said.

“It's certainly something that's unsettling, making a discovery like that,” Hurley said. “I talked to him, and he said he had to step back a minute and take a deep breath and collect his thoughts, but he handled it very professionally and continued to do his job.”

Hurley assured residents that they are safe but declined to say why.

“I'm not at liberty to release information at this time, but through our investigation, I can state that,” he said.

The deaths did not occur where the suitcases were found, according to a police department news release.

“Investigators are working very diligently in identifying any leads in the case … this is an isolated event,” Hurley said.

“This is a very quiet town, a close-knit town,” he said. “Everybody knows everybody.”

- See more at: http://www.gazettextra.com/20140606..._town_of_geneva#sthash.uYRBSXoI.ff1gW6HM.dpuf

He lived smack dab in the middle of them, and they never had a clue.

Has anyone bothered to do any research on the UID?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a7egajub.jpg

God bless whoever did the rendition... Really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel awful for laughing, but that is truly dreadful.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...-264652851.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

Hurley is asking for the public's help to identify the second victim, described as a possibly Caucasian woman, between the ages of 15 and 35, standing 5-foot-2 to 5-foot-4 and weighing 120 to 140 pounds.

She has long straight, dark brown or black hair, police said, as well as a pronounced overbite and crooked lower teeth. She also has two piercings in each ear and a quarter-sized heart tattoo on her lower left abdomen/pelvic area.

No where in there did I see anything about a nose the size of a pencil.

Possible matches:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23255/0
Last seen in Boise in 2010, does it look like she has an overbite?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7590/4
Last seen at a Comfort Inn in CT in late 2010.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23203/103
She has too many tattoos but I like the facial similarity to that horrible "rendition." Last seen in California, at a hotel, in late 2013.

Astrokitty, Does the girl in the picture you found look young? This is a long shot, but what about Erica Lynn Parsons? One theory is that her "mother" sold her. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21343/0/

She didn't have a tattoo when she went missing but that was 3 years ago.

Here is an age progression of her to 15:

Zelich resigned from the West Allis Police department in 2001, and, at some point, he lived about 7 to 10 miles(Franklin WI) from where Racine Jane Doe was found in 1999. I think there are striking similarities between her and the present case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI