WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelich resigned from the West Allis Police department in 2001, and, at some point, he lived about 7 to 10 miles(Franklin WI) from where Racine Jane Doe was found in 1999. I think there are striking similarities between her and the present case.

Good researching!!! Got me thinking now...:eek::eek:

His address in Franklin Wi was Whitnall Edge Drive. Racine JD was found on 92nd street, between 6 Mile and 7 Mile Road. That is about 10 miles south and a little to the east. Just take Hwy 100 to the east and get off on 92nd, then go south. You can Google Map it and see how close it is.

He's a police officer and just casually dumps in the bodies on the side of the road? Why didn't he try to hide them at all? Thank goodness he didn't but wouldn't he know they would be found?

Astrokitty, I have heard of sex workers and even drug dealers starting to use the bitcoin currency for funding transactions, have you heard of this? From my understanding a lot of people get paid with bitcoins, then use it at sites that accept bitcoins, and purchase things that can be turned into cash like gold and silver.

In exchanging funds for the purchase of someone for slavery I think this would be an easy method to do so.

I'm not sure i'm on the right thread or if this has already been posted but this seems to be one of Laura's daughters that has been in foster care. I am distraught as I read her post. I want to go save her NOW!

https://fundly.com/laura-simonson

I hope Children's Services or other appropriate agency is notified of this post. If true, the children are undergoing torture and rape and need to be rescued from this foster care situation. At least it needs to be looked into ASAP! Has anyone been notified?

I hope Children's Services or other appropriate agency is notified of this post. If true, the children are undergoing torture and rape and need to be rescued from this foster care situation. At least it needs to be looked into ASAP! Has anyone been notified?

God bless her, someone get them into safe, loving homes and get them an education!!

Also, poor KW, her bday was 10 days ago. What a horrible thing to have a birthday and lose your mom :(

Astrokitty, I have heard of sex workers and even drug dealers starting to use the bitcoin currency for funding transactions, have you heard of this? From my understanding a lot of people get paid with bitcoins, then use it at sites that accept bitcoins, and purchase things that can be turned into cash like gold and silver.

In exchanging funds for the purchase of someone for slavery I think this would be an easy method to do so.

That's a rumor. Unless someone was buying drugs via silkroad or *advertiser censored* on the deep net, they don't use bitcoins. I would laugh if someone tipped me with that lol

That's a rumor. Unless someone was buying drugs via silkroad or *advertiser censored* on the deep net, they don't use bitcoins. I would laugh if someone tipped me with that lol

Except 1 bitcoin is worth $571, and that's a lot of money for someone who is hooked on drugs, especially someone who uses the internet to get their fix.

But, I'm just assuming. I don't have a drug problem, nor am I a sex worker. All I can do is gander about what I would do if I did and were.

Has anyone bothered to do any research on the UID?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying. Coming up with a bunch of possibles but not many likely.

I thought I had really found something -- a woman went missing in West Allis in November and was thought to have been pulled into human tracking. She was found a few days later, but it's an intriguing possible connection.

when you're a junkie you don't have time or energy to wait on the mail to arrive with your package, nor to mess around with bitcoins. Cash in hand does the job. Most of the trading is between holders right now since sites accessible on TOR have been shut down.

And as a sex worker, maybe in the realm of online sex work (phone, web cam) bitcoins could be profitable. I could totally see that. I just don't know of anyone doing it.

I'm trying. Coming up with a bunch of possibles but not many likely.

I thought I had really found something -- a woman went missing in West Allis in November and was thought to have been pulled into human tracking. She was found a few days later, but it's an intriguing possible connection.

Can you share the link? Maybe I can find a connection to them.

when you're a junkie you don't have time or energy to wait on the mail to arrive with your package, nor to mess around with bitcoins. Cash in hand does the job. Most of the trading is between holders right now since sites accessible on TOR have been shut down.

And as a sex worker, maybe in the realm of online sex work (phone, web cam) bitcoins could be profitable. I could totally see that. I just don't know of anyone doing it.

Yeah, I can see your point.

But, Laura -- forgive me if I missed it, was she a professional sex worker? Or did she have a drug habit? Wait, we are thinking (or know) she met him on a dom/sub website, right? So probably really just into an alt-lifestyle that, unfortunately, got her into trouble. :/ I feel so bad for her kids, though, it almost seems as if they never really knew her -- just going off of two of her kids FB pages. Once again, I can only assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh