WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all! I'm a newbie who found your forum while searching for info on this horrific case. (I'm a native of WI who returns there often, spends a lot of time driving those roads.)

It occurs to me that Zelich, being a clever guy and all, could have found a myriad of ways to ditch those bodies. IMO he knew that the net was closing in on him and it was time to produce the evidence and take a hit on "hiding a corpse(s)" vs muder(s).

Could it be that he realized he was going into a dark place in 2012 and was, therefore, seeking to be enslaved to prevent himself from committing murder? Or I might just be over-thinking this.

I was thinking the very same thing . . . oh and I'm also quite curious how he moved a body from MN to WI with no one noticing anything. Did he check in w/a large suitcase? Did he leave at any point to buy one? Dunno. Hopefully there is surveillance footage.

Oh and I believe he's going to play the sex gone wrong angle. It's worked before (elsewhere) but he's got TWO deaths under his belt as well as concealment.

That's all for now!

Welcome OhThatVictoria! Just Simply Red is a verified insider on this case. She replied to my post above that she is aware of a profile he created in 2008 where he was looking for a master. So that pretty much blew my theory that he was "changing directions" in 2012.

Regarding your questions about the hotel. I remember reading that there was surveillance video from the hotel showing him leaving with a lot of luggage considering he had only checked in for one night. I'll see if I can find where that was mentioned.

Also interesting to note that he used a fake name to check into the hotel. I wonder if that shows premeditation. (Laura used her real name to check in.)

Actually, only the headline says "he says it was rough sex gone wrong" and the article makes no such statement to back it up

Here you go:
3rd sentence.....
How ‘MrHandcuffs’ Ended Up With Two Corpses in Suitcases

Former police officer Steven Zelich liked to go on S&M sites as ‘MrHandcuffs.’ Two of the women he found wound up dead. He says it was rough sex gone wrong. So why the suitcases?
The morning he was arrested for allegedly stuffing the bodies of two women into suitcases, Steven Zelich of suburban Milwaukee apparently used a mobile device to visit an S&M website under the name “mrhandcuffs.”

In way, they already released the info on the local news. Nothing was verified, but they pretty much implied that there was a positive ID.

Welcome to our newest members!!! Thank you for taking the time to register and post.

thanks for the welcome believe09! I had to jump in and join this discussion. the people here are incredibly awesome.

back to Zelich . . .I wanted to put something else "out there / here") and that's about his work as a freelance representative for Legal Shield. I'm hopeful that investigators will search Zelich's database of "LegalShield" clients / prospects. Certain vulnerable women (in need of legal advice) might represent an ideal target for a manipulative sadist. It would be worth a look-see to learn if there are any ties to missing people. Of course, this is only an opinion and in no way a reflection of Legal Shield as a company.

Might another 2014 body ID'd in WI have a connection to Zelich? At first glance I thought that perhaps this gal was running from "threats" associated with possible gang ties . . . but then, who knows the circumstances?

Alejandra Guzman-Flores went missing from the Milwaukee area in October 2013. Her naked and decomposed body was found in rural Jefferson County (approx one hour from West Allis) on March 31st 2014 and ID'd on April 7th 2014.
Identified! WI - Ixonia, WF, 23, Tattoos, Lip Piercing, Mar '14 -Alejandra Guzman-Flores - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines...in-cornfield-in-Town-of-Ixonia-253117701.html

The conference is over now. It was so hard to hear what the reporters were asking. Ugh!

So, I just tried to call the Milwaukee FBI and the operator acted like she had no idea who Steve even is. She transferred me to an agent but she was out so I left a message. We'll see if she contacts me back.

No number for the Attorney General. And the BCA in MN isn't on the case.

Sorry not trying to misguide you.......
Here is the Dept of Justice in Wis.

U.S. Mail:
Wisconsin Department of Justice
P.O. Box 7857
Madison, WI 53707-7857

Phone: (608) 266-1221

Did Jenny Gamez have a missing persons report filed on her? What is her story? I saw she was a foster child. I'm just wondering if anyone has read anything that tells the circumstances of her disappearance...was anyone looking for her? Where is her son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member