Will Casey make a deal if told they are going for death penalty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Deal or no Deal ? that's the question! Poll here...

• Yes I feel strongly about it!

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Yes I feel it is slightly probably.

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.

Votes: 38 15.1%
  • Maybe, but I'm not too sure.

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Maybe, just maybe.

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • I don't think, but I just can't get her.

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • I Don't think so.

Votes: 26 10.3%
  • HE!! NO! She thinks she is innocent!

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • He!! NO!

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • He!! No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • He!! No! They have the wrong Casey!

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
Personally I have a feeling that the simple fact that she is now a "No Bond" might be enough incentive to make her start talking after she has had a few weeks behind bars to marinate in her own unwashed body funk while contemplating how much fun Death Row will be.

Plus since a narcissist always considers number one first, she may even convince herself that the big bad police department will simply roll out the ole red carpet and let her saunter scot free out of jail if she points them to little Caylee's remains and pleads accidental death.

I am also torn as to whether the death penalty should be taken off the table if she tells the State Attorney the truth. Caylee deserves justice and I am just not convinced 25 to life is sufficient punishment for such a heinous crime.

If I had known it would brighten your day to that extent, I would have posted it sooner.:blowkiss:

hey, it was good enough for me, better late than never! :) it's nice to know someone else thinks along the same wavelength once in a while. sometimes i feel like am just...i don't know, way out there or something, even if it makes sense to me.

I think she will sing like a bird to save her own neck IF she is facing the death penalty. She is too selfish to die for martyrdom in my opinion. She will harbor the hope of a potential release at some point in the future IF she reveals the wherebouts of the body...BUT, and this one is one we do not seem to be thinking about-IF she fed Caylee to the aligators or dissolved her with some sort of acid, then there is no hope she CAN reveal the body is there, so she is left with no life preserver in this event, as well she should be.

I can't decide if she will talk or not.

If there is someone else involved, she might talk to put the blame on them. Remember, both sides keep saying there is alot we do not know about and we will only find out if there is a trial.

If she is the only one involved she may keep quiet. I do think that she thinks she will not get the death penalty.

I thought I read on one of these threads that the case will still go to trial on the original November date, regardless of the new charges. Is this true? If so, there really isn't much time for her to make a deal, unless they do wait until the penalty phase.

I think she'll talk, but it won't be the truth, so any deal accepted would be rescinded (they can do that, right?) And even if convicted and sentenced to death, I think she would still see it as some movie of the week starring *her* and not believe it would really happen.

Besides, admitting something happened to Caylee at her hands would be admitting that everything Cindy said (sociopath, bad parent, liar, thief, etc) was right. I don't ever see that happening, because that would completely disband the Casey fan club for good.

i don't know, i see what you're saying, but for the same reasons you state, i see her doing the exact opposite. weird, isn't it? lol.

yep, could go either way :)

selfishness is her middle name

bet it all- she will sing to save her hide

I thought I read on one of these threads that the case will still go to trial on the original November date, regardless of the new charges. Is this true? If so, there really isn't much time for her to make a deal, unless they do wait until the penalty phase.

It was on the news as well, neither side has asked for a delay yet. The defense will be asking for one, they haven't even seen all the state's evidence yet.

It was on the news as well, neither side has asked for a delay yet. The defense will be asking for one, they haven't even seen all the state's evidence yet.

I figured it would have to be delayed. The MyClerk site didn't have any information about a date for the new case number, so I figured it would get moved also.

She doesn't have to talk, because she knows the body will never be found, and that
comes from a higher power than me or you!!!

I don't think Casey will deal. I think she'll take her chances on not getting the death penalty. I can't say why :waitasec: but something tells me she will not be sentenced to death or even to LWOP. I'm seeing 20 years or less.

A sociopath would absolutely cave under the pressure of death, but KC's sociopathic behavior goes way beyond the norm.

<snipped>

Scott Peterson didn't cave.

Casey Anthony will cave in, but only when there are no options left. Of course, that assumes that Tim Miller will not find the body first.

That's the real puzzler. A sociopath would absolutely cave under the pressure of death, but KC's sociopathic behavior goes way beyond the norm. She would actually convince herself that by taking her secrets to the "grave" it would still always make her the center of the Caylee Anthony disappearance.

Even Bundy (King of the Sociopaths) caved at the very end when his death was inevitable and appeals had run out. He sniffled and cried and begged to have a few more weeks away from Old Sparky (saying that he would lead investigators in other states to more bodies).

Does anyone think Casey will tell what she did with Caylee if they tell her they are going for the Death Penalty?

I am hoping they won't offer her a deal again. However, to find Caylee's remains, they probably will. We can only hope that KC is too stupid to take advantage of it.

All I'm am saying is , she took very good precausions!!! She really thinks that the body
will not be found. And maybe it won't, because of where she put it.

Personally I have a feeling that the simple fact that she is now a "No Bond" might be enough incentive to make her start talking after she has had a few weeks behind bars to marinate in her own unwashed body funk while contemplating how much fun Death Row will be.

If only! She gets to wash off her funk quite often in the Orange County Jail. And I think I heard on the radio that the Orange County Jail is going to keep her in protective custody until she is sentenced so lil' miss will not have to face Gen Pop. I personally think something like being thrown to the wolves and hyenas in Gen Pop would make her crack.

T

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back