Will he get bail?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he will be able to pull together $200K and complete a $2M bond by COB today (in order to keep his job)... unless his local (and Internet) friends/supporters are lining up right now to liquidate bank accounts and other assets to pool together.

Chop Chop...time is of the essence!

I doubt he will be able to pull together $200K and complete a $2M bond by COB today (in order to keep his job)... unless his local (and Internet) friends/supporters are lining up right now to liquidate bank accounts and other assets to pool together.

Chop Chop...time is of the essence!

He has some rich friends....maybe liquidation won't be required.

doesn't it take a couple of days, anyway, to get out after posting?

I suppose it depends on the jurisdiction, but I would think an entire business day might be needed, at a minimum.

What's the old joke - a friend will bail you out of jail, but a REALLY GOOD FRIEND will be sitting next to you saying "Dude, that was awesome".....

Ya think Mr. Anti-Social has "friends" lining up to spring him????????

I don't.

You know who his friends are and their financial situations?

As I have stated before, I only know a few of them. I have never met BC or NC. Just seen the photo albums of a few of their friends.

BC surely looked concerned about his job, and he certainly flinched when Judge Stephens said bail would be 2 mil. Somehow I don't think all those rich friends rwesafe referenced would be standing in line with their checkbooks in hand.

But I'm certain that after BC spends a little more time in jail, and is then vindicated by a jury of his peers, that, with his qualifications, his shiny new MBA, and a recommendation from Cisco, he will have no trouble getting a new job. :boohoo:

all those rich friends rwesafe referenced

Wow, when I read what I wrote, it did not sound like I stated he had an army of rich friends coming to his rescue. Amazing how things get twisted.

As I have stated before, I only know a few of them. I have never met BC or NC. Just seen the photo albums of a few of their friends.

Yes I recall. I'm curious how you would know who his friends are (or that he has any 'rich' friends). Or are these rumors and not knowledge?

Wow, when I read what I wrote, it did not sound like I stated he had an army of rich friends coming to his rescue. Amazing how things get twisted.

I didn't know that "all" = "army" !

For some reason the Roget's Thesaurus is lacking this entry.

Yes I recall. I'm curious how you would know who his friends are (or that he has any 'rich' friends). Or are these rumors and not knowledge?

I know because I talk to them. We are neighbors. I don't think that their tax records are falsified (at least I hope not :) ). They are unfortunately fence riders like me. Sorry. Some of us are just really hard headed.

Well then it's good that you are neighbors with people who are both "friends of Nancy" and "rich friends of Brad." Hopefully you all will be very generous in covering the 10% of bail needed for Brad to make bond.

It's neither tax deductible nor refundable, but I'm sure he'd appreciate your generous financial gift, nonetheless. Barring that, I'm sure his lawyers would very much like to be paid. There's no lack of opportunities to support either Brad or his lawyers, so give generously!

I know because I talk to them. We are neighbors. I don't think that their tax records are falsified (at least I hope not :) ). They are unfortunately fence riders like me. Sorry. Some of us are just really hard headed.

Tax records? because we all know that looks can be deceiving and that "rich" folks can be leveraged to the hilt (see "Brad and Nancy Cooper") So - you have access to income taxes as well as the public record stuff? Knowing assets and some liabilities is pretty worthless without income.

Who falsified tax records?

Wow. Is is time to start up the 'what is controlling behaviour?' thread again?

Just kidding . . . .:rolleyes::)

Well then it's good that you are neighbors with people who are both "friends of Nancy" and "rich friends of Brad." Hopefully you all will be very generous in covering the 10% of bail needed for Brad to make bond.

It's neither tax deductible nor refundable, but I'm sure he'd appreciate your generous financial gift, nonetheless. Barring that, I'm sure his lawyers would very much like to be paid. There's no lack of opportunities to support either Brad or his lawyers, so give generously!

'tis the Season . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members