Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely right. Now lets imagine what Mr. Crump and "Crump's Crew" would have done if Mr. Zimmerman had said "Can you ask me these questions later? I really want to go to the hospital." If you have doubt now just think of how much "proof" you'd have if this scenario played out!

We'll never know what Mr. Crump would have said because GZ sent the ambulance away that was called to take him to the hospital. Wonder why he did that if he was so injured that he feared for his life.

Again, if any of the injuries were remotely serious he would have been referred to emergency service. Instead he went to a doctor's office and not even the ER or an Urgent Care Facility. Apparently, even the family doc didn't refer him to any emergency services. This is another piece of evidence that supports the prosecution.

If anything, this might go to proof that TM was hitting him as opposed to bashing GZ's head into the concrete. Unless he has concrete abrasions as opposed to bruising and swelling. Bruising & Swelling will go in favor of the defense. IMO.

Again, since this is the "witness accounts" thread, the witness(es) who saw TM on top of GZ, not to mention the medial accounting for the two cuts and other scratches on the back of his head. And the picture taken on scene of the bloody back of his head.

We'll never know what Mr. Crump would have said because GZ sent the ambulance away that was called to take him to the hospital. Wonder why he did that if he was so injured that he feared for his life.

Adrenalin is a helluva drug. :)

I highly doubt Mr. Zimmerman got on one of the police officer's radio and said "hey, don't come for me, I'm good!" More likely is that a police officer called in stating "no vitals" so the second ambulance wasn't needed. Wasn't this reported somewhere? I'm pretty sure it was.

Ah, so it was actually the day after and not the day after the day after. Good to know that he did it the same day he was done being questioned.

It must have been right after his father asked him, "who beat you up?" as claimed in one of his many variations.

(Incidentally, that makes me wonder just how skeered he really is since he doesn't seem to have any qualms about giving lengthy interviews about how all this has changed their lives.)

Again, since this is the "witness accounts" thread, the witness(es) who saw TM on top of GZ, not to mention the medial accounting for the two cuts and numerous scratches on the back of his head. And the picture taken on scene of the bloody back of his head.

No one has ever questioned that TM was in a "Scuffle," as described by every 911 caller at the time of the altercation and not the following day, and that TM defended himself against a drugged man, with a gun who relentlessly hunted down the unarmed teen.

Again, since this is the "witness accounts" thread, the witness(es) who saw TM on top of GZ, not to mention the medial accounting for the two cuts and other scratches on the back of his head. And the picture taken on scene of the bloody back of his head.

No actual witnesses to the event, including "John," has ever said that TM was "bashing GZ's head into the concrete." No one besides his friends and family, of course, who were simply repeating GZ's story.

It must have been right after his father asked him, "who beat you up?" as claimed in one of his many variations.

(Incidentally, that makes me wonder just how skeered he really is since he doesn't seem to have any qualms about giving lengthy interviews about how all this has changed their lives.)

You have to wonder what his father was doing while GZ was giving statements to LE. Do we really think GZ waited until morning to call his father and ask him to come over without ever filling in any details? Seems like an odd statement to say when you already know your son has just killed someone?????? jmo

Totally false. The 2nd ambulance was sent away. The crew on the first ambulance tended to GZ in the back of the police car.

I highly doubt Mr. Zimmerman got on one of the police officer's radio and said "hey, don't come for me, I'm good!" More likely is that a police officer called in stating "no vitals" so the second ambulance wasn't needed. Wasn't this reported somewhere? I'm pretty sure it was.

I'm pretty sure you will find several dozen pages of discussion on this up in the general threads. I'm not sure if you are just being funny but no, I don't think GZ got on one of the police officer's radios. I think he just told the officers he didn't want to be transported. Otherwise, I'm sure the paramedics would have taken him for head injuries.

No actual witnesses to the event, including "John," has ever said that TM was "bashing GZ's head into the concrete." No one besides his friends and family, of course, who were simply repeating GZ's story.

I guess that TM was on top of George trying to tickle him to death and not punching him causing his head to repeatedly hit the concrete. Possible? Sure. Probably, nope. {MOO}

I'm pretty sure you will find several dozen pages of discussion on this up in the general threads. I'm not sure if you are just being funny but no, I don't think GZ got on one of the police officer's radios. I think he just told the officers he didn't want to be transported. Otherwise, I'm sure the paramedics would have taken him for head injuries.

They would ask, as they do in most cases where they're called out.

Anyhow, back to Witness Accounts.

People who see GZ as the aggressor see TM as being put into the position of having to fight for his life...he lost that fist fight to a man who hand an ace up his sleeve...a 9MM semi-automatic gun with hollow point ammunition.

Those same people believe that TM was fighting back but most do not believe that TM ever "bashed GZ's head into the sidewalk." Not one on-scene witness, besides GZ, has ever stated that TM did that and have, in fact said that it was a scuffle. Even in his day after remarks to a news reporter, "John" never said anything about the sidewalk or any head bashing. The 911 callers, who were asked as to the location of the fight, said that the two were in the grass.

TM having any injury to his knuckles only proves that he was defending himself in a fight for his life which he lost. GZ never intended to loose a fist fight and that is why he shot Trayvon...GZ didn't fight back he pulled and fired hollow point ammunition into Trayvon's heart.

People who see GZ as the aggressor see TM as being put into the position of having to fight for his life...he lost that fist fight to a man who hand an ace up his sleeve...a 9MM semi-automatic gun with hollow point ammunition.

Those same people believe that TM was fighting back but most do not believe that TM ever "bashed GZ's head into the sidewalk." No on scene witness, besides GZ has ever stated that TM did that and have, in fact said that it was a scuffle. Even in his day after remarks to a news reporter, "John" never said anything about the sidewalk or any head bashing. The 911 callers, who were asked as to the location of the fight, said that the two were in the grass.

TM having any injury to his knuckles only proves that he was defending himself in a fight for his life which he lost. GZ never intended to loose a fist fight and that is why he shot Trayvon...GZ didn't fight back he pulled and fired hollow point ammunition into Trayvon's heart.

No injuries were apparently noted to TM, except to knuckles and a gun shot wound. Doesn't look like Zimmerman ever managed to hit him. On the other hand, Zimmerman had a broken nose, cuts to the back of his head and black eyes.

No injuries were apparently noted to TM, except to knuckles and a gun shot wound. Doesn't look like Zimmerman ever managed to hit him. On the other hand, Zimmerman had a broken nose, cuts to the back of his head and black eyes.
Exactly my point, GZ didn't even try to fight fair, he went straight to his gun.

And, for all we know, in his drugged state, GZ may have slipped in the tussle pulling TM down with him; thus giving Trayvon the upper hand for the last few seconds of his life.

As I have said before, LE who came upon a fist fight would not shoot the guy on top or the one who for a moment was winning. They would break up the fight unless of course they saw the one on the bottom pointing a gun at the one on top. Then, they would order the gun holder to drop his weapon.

GZ, didn't afford TM the opportunity to retreat.

Exactly my point, GZ didn't even try to fight fair, he went straight to his gun.

And, for all we know, in his drugged state, GZ may have slipped in the tussle pulling TM down with him; thus giving Trayvon the upper hand for the last few seconds of his life.

As I have said before, LE who came upon a fist fight would not shot the guy on top or the one who for a moment was winning. They would break up the fight unless of course they saw the one on the bottom pointing a gun at the one on top. Then, they would order the gun holder to drop his weapon.

GZ, didn't afford TM the opportunity to retreat.

He went straight to his gun and let the teen scream for 45 seconds instead of shooting him before someone might come out and see him screaming? This makes no sense.

He went straight to his gun and let the teen scream for 45 seconds instead of shooting him before someone might come out and see him screaming? This makes no sense.

It has been stated by witnesses to the yelling, screaming, and the final cry or wail that the verbal part was moving from one location to the final location where Trayvon died. Some people think GZ had his gun out as long as three minutes before Trayvon was shot.

It has been stated by witnesses to the yelling, screaming, and the final cry or wail that the verbal part was moving from one location to the final location where Trayvon died. Some people think GZ had his gun out as long as three minutes before Trayvon was shot.

He never said a word to his girlfriend about it?
He has "defensive wounds" on his knuckles because he was running away from someone with a gun?
A very athletic 6'3" 17 year old was chased down by a 5'9" not-so-athletic 28 year old?

The list goes on.

Edit: Also, do you happen to have a source of the witness that said the screams were moving?

we know that the physical confrontation moved from location to location and we know that it all occurred in under one minute. The screaming, as you call it, did not go on for 55 seconds. If you listen to the 911 call it has a total of 38 seconds of interrupted yelling and the final wail. That caller says there are "multiple people yelling."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member