Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Brown (NJ Lawyer) was Laura's lawyer in August and accompanied her to the August 2010 Depo.
IIRC from LB and Ann telephone call transcript MR Brown was still Laura's lawyer when she cancelled her depo and had it rescheduled for November..

Something happened or something changed that prompted a change in Counsel between the canceling(October 2010) of the Depo and Nov 17, 2010 when she came to Orlando.
:twocents:

The only thing that changed was location.

In the beginning of this depo LDB talks about their last meeting in August with R.Brown in NJ. This interview in NJ was done by skype or some other type of communication .

This November hearing LDB states the following:

"Your here in Florida today with Mr Cassidy who has an address in Fort
Lauderdale, who is a member of the Florida Bar, pursuant to a State Attorney
witness subpoena duces tecum; correct?"

I guess she had to have a Florida lawyer.

Sorry but when they didn't know if "Pat" was male or female it reminded me of the SNL character. Baez is a sarcastic snit isn't he?

Love the avatar-You sick twisted freak! :rocker:

My gut tells me that after the 2nd depo, something else happened, like LB contacted the SAO and told them more? Perhaps this is tied to the new complaint?
good thought and maybe that is why John Allen was at the hearing today.

JB and CM were battling each to see who could be the crudest and rudest. If this is any indication of how they behave in court in May, I hope the Honorable Judge Perry calls them "children" and declares a recess. I can envision the Judge dragging them out by their ears. By contrast, LDB was admirable in maintaining calm dignity in the face of these boors. LDB shows that simply being smart and classy takes down ignorant and sassy boys.

Oh yeah, it was pure comic relief. CM would ask "What?" and everyone felt obliged to answer him, in unison apparently. LB's attny also got in on the act!

CM is going to have to pull himself together before this trial starts. Things aren't the way he thinks they are for some reason. It was obvious to me that he wanted LB to relent and agree w/whatever his assertion was, but it wasn't going to happen, no matter how many times he re-asked. If memory serves it was like when LA was on the stand in the 911 call hearing (?) and CM was doing the same type of thing. Of course we could see LA's face that time and it was like "What are you talking about, old man??" He just seems to hear or read something and invests himself in it, even though the source might have been corrupt. He doesn't bother to find out for himself before he launches into one of his embarrassing diatribes.

Appropo of nothing, I'm reminded of an old Golden Girls episode. The housemates put a pot over Rose's head and were banging on it with a wooden spoon. Sigh

I'm telling ya, there is something missing with CM. First of all, I almost :rotfl: when he started in with the questioning of the TWO investigators, MS ad JL - the idiot didn't know they were talking the whole time about ANDREA Lyon. Then he really had the entire scenario wrong when he kept asking LB about "you said you did search the tree area, right?" He really is missing the boat IMHO and I don't think it is a good 'ole boys act.

Does anyone else think it's LB that is going to take a polygraph? Amil heard the word polygraph when John Allen was at court yesterday.

Mr Brown (NJ Lawyer) was Laura's lawyer in August and accompanied her to the August 2010 Depo.
IIRC from LB and Ann telephone call transcript MR Brown was still Laura's lawyer when she cancelled her depo and had it rescheduled for November..

Something happened or something changed that prompted a change in Counsel between the canceling(October 2010) of the Depo and Nov 17, 2010 when she came to Orlando.
:twocents:

Apparently JB knew where Atty Brown was going and what his schedule was because JB mentioned it on the depo. So they had been talking back and forth. My guess is Atty Brown thought she needed a criminal attorney when he spoke with AnnP. Nothing worse than a client who lies to you. jmo

Does anyone else think it's LB that is going to take a polygraph? Amil heard the word polygraph when John Allen was at court yesterday.

I kinda got the impression that John Allen may have been there to serve a subpoena on CA for a statement. CA leaving quickly before court started which could have had something to do with the meeting in the judge's chambers. And then her quick exit from the courtroom after. I think CA was there yesterday because she may have thought something would be brought up about LB's deposition. It's possible LB has already taken a polygraph and that is why the discovery was released. Just a guess.

Also notice the looks JB shoots at SA's table. He is taking everything very personal which is his own fault because he has made it so. This has NEVER been about KC to him. It's about winning the big one.

I'm telling ya, there is something missing with CM. First of all, I almost :rotfl: when he started in with the questioning of the TWO investigators, MS ad JL - the idiot didn't know they were talking the whole time about ANDREA Lyon. Then he really had the entire scenario wrong when he kept asking LB about "you said you did search the tree area, right?" He really is missing the boat IMHO and I don't think it is a good 'ole boys act.

If she was crying he was intimidating her. It's hard to tell when it is in written form by knowing CM, well, LB was probably intimidated by his tone. jmo

If she was crying he was intimidating her. It's hard to tell when it is in written form by knowing CM, well, LB was probably intimidated by his tone. jmo

I agree. I think he made her cry. Can't wait to hear it.

I kinda got the impression that John Allen may have been there to serve a subpoena on CA for a statement. CA leaving quickly before court started which could have had something to do with the meeting in the judge's chambers. And then her quick exit from the courtroom after. I think CA was there yesterday because she may have thought something would be brought up about LB's deposition. It's possible LB has already taken a polygraph and that is why the discovery was released. Just a guess.

Also notice the looks JB shoots at SA's table. He is taking everything very personal which is his own fault because he has made it so. This has NEVER been about KC to him. It's about winning the big one.

Does CA usually not come to status hearings? If CA were in trouble, that might explain LDBs demeanor. I imagine she would feel conflicted since she does seem to have compassion for CA but knows I'm sure that CA has made things more difficult. JMO

BBM

I just had a flashback from the old days. Recalling the hearing in front of HHJS when she stood up and tried to interrupt the proceedings. lol

Does CA usually not come to status hearings? If CA were in trouble, that might explain LDBs demeanor. I imagine she would feel conflicted since she does seem to have compassion for CA but knows I'm sure that CA has made things more difficult. JMO

Up to this point CA has not attended the status hearings. If KC is not there CA usually is not either. Maybe JB asked her to come because he needed a "hug".

:waitasec: jmo

Oh yeah, it was pure comic relief. CM would ask "What?" and everyone felt obliged to answer him, in unison apparently. LB's attny also got in on the act!

CM is going to have to pull himself together before this trial starts. Things aren't the way he thinks they are for some reason. It was obvious to me that he wanted LB to relent and agree w/whatever his assertion was, but it wasn't going to happen, no matter how many times he re-asked. If memory serves it was like when LA was on the stand in the 911 call hearing (?) and CM was doing the same type of thing. Of course we could see LA's face that time and it was like "What are you talking about, old man??" He just seems to hear or read something and invests himself in it, even though the source might have been corrupt. He doesn't bother to find out for himself before he launches into one of his embarrassing diatribes.

Appropo of nothing, I'm reminded of an old Golden Girls episode. The housemates put a pot over Rose's head and were banging on it with a wooden spoon. Sigh

Now if only we could threaten CM with...Shady Pines, Ma!

I think she may have come to the hearing to collect a note or letter from ICA via the female atty. She may have been there to collect a paycheck from Lichenstein. He doesn't come to the hearings for his health - there is something in it for him and it's not flirting with CA. Maybe a subpoena was served when she went out into the hallway.

I am having so much fun reading this second depo of LB.....
CM: What did she say?
LDB: She said....
JB: She SAID...
Witness: I SAID......

omg this trial is going to be agony, pure agony.
Only finished with part 1....the back and forth between JB and LDB was interesting to say the least. Can we say...hate each other, much. LDB just plays it like Cool Hand Luke. She will get him in the end....wait and see JB.

Please note, too, that in the hearing yesterday CM had no problem hearing JB when he was speaking in a very low (inside) voice to CM. If CM had such a hard time hearing LB in the deposition he should have excused himself and asked to move closer so he could hear. I believe he uses his hearing to manipulate a situation he feels he needs to control. It amounts to "verbally" jabbing someone in the ribs. He has a hearing device and the physical ability to move closer if he was in the room. I think they call it selective hearing.

And if he has trouble in court there is no excuse for not having a computer for the deaf which puts the conversation right up there on the screen for him to read. Nothing to hide he has disclosed in open court he has a hearing problem. I don't think he misses as much as he states. jmo

Does Lichtenstein usually come to status hearings? I can't recall. He was there yesterday along with Cindy, who never attends these things. If it was out of the ordinary for him (which I'm thinking it was) there must have been some outstanding reason for him to take up his time like that.

Please note, too, that in the hearing yesterday CM had no problem hearing JB when he was speaking in a very low (inside) voice to CM. If CM had such a hard time hearing LB in the deposition he should have excused himself and asked to move closer so he could hear. I believe he uses his hearing to manipulate a situation he feels he needs to control. It amounts to "verbally" jabbing someone in the ribs. He has a hearing device and the physical ability to move closer if he was in the room. I think they call it selective hearing.

And if he has trouble in court there is no excuse for not having a computer for the deaf which puts the conversation right up there on the screen for him to read. Nothing to hide he has disclosed in open court he has a hearing problem. I don't think he misses as much as he states. jmo

I will give him a little bit of slack in that regard. Hearing loss is not what we who do not suffer from it perceive it as. It is not a universal "can't hear" it mostly stems from the deterioration of the ability to detect or pick up on varying tonal ranges. And different tones behave differently. So for the hearing loss sufferer what they hear clearly or lose can be highly almost unpredictably situational. The size and shape of the room matters. The level and tone of background noises matter. The pitch and timber of the speakers voice matters. Some tones are more directional then others so the facing and direction matter. It is quite possible in that room CM could hear the close directional whispers of JB very easily, but would have difficulty or lose alot of HHJP's less directed and differently toned statements. Or that he would have a harder time hearing the higher pitched voice of LB.

And virtually no aging hearing aid user will ever request or accept solutions designed for the deaf in that way. Most take great offense at any such suggestions. To their perception they can hear just fine thank you. It's just these certain circumstances that are giving them trouble. (and yeah been through exactly this with My mother and grandmother. And yeah it drives you crazy).

Does Lichtenstein usually come to status hearings? I can't recall. He was there yesterday along with Cindy, who never attends these things. If it was out of the ordinary for him (which I'm thinking it was) there must have been some outstanding reason for him to take up his time like that.
He is there as often as Judge Perry is there. He is there more often than CM is there. He is there more than ICA is there. He is there more than CA is there. He is always there. He never missed a single opportunity. He is going to get rich from this. He is despicable.

He is there as often as Judge Perry is there. He is there more often than CM is there. He is there more than ICA is there. He is there more than CA is there. He is always there. He never missed a single opportunity. He is going to get rich from this. He is despicable.

Thanks Amil! And the BBM. I completely concur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member