Witness tampering alleged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that the witness tampering may be a prosecution witness? Who was the guy that filmed DC searching? I recall something during the case that alluded to him making a deal to testify in a certain way in order to avoid being charged with illegally recording DC's voice during the filming. Maybe the DT is initiating this in order to have some grounds to force the state to drop the motion to recover costs? Just a thought...
What could he have been charged with? I don't recall any misconduct on JH's part.
You never know, but the DT is already under scrutiny for several incidents (RK's ex- wife,Joe Jordan,Laura Buchanon and her false document CM happened to find,that was supposed to prove the body was moved ,Lee and Cindy having little pow wows with the DT,then CA gives false testimony :crazy:). And of course there is the willful disregard of the Court order JB gave concerning the expert witnesses.
I think it's much more likely to involve the defense . The SA's are squeeky clean. DT,not so much,IMO.

ETA: the DT's PI was calling TES volunteers and instead of identifying himself he said " Hi,I'm calling from OC Courthouse......"
He may technically have been AT the courthouse,but he was mis-representing himself.He also was involved with the statements from "witnesses" who then refused to be available for State depo. hinky

It's just me, but I find it hard to believe you can tamper with a jury that had no depth and no common sense.

As far as I'm concerned, when the jury panel received the case for deliberation they all had the same expression - "Duh?"
jmo

I will some what agree but some of there statements make it sound like they hung out with the man. This case is so bizzare anything is possible.

What could he have been charged with? I don't recall any misconduct on JH's part.
You never know, but the DT is already under scrutiny for several incidents (RK's ex- wife,Joe Jordan,Laura Buchanon and her false document CM happened to find,that was supposed to prove the body was moved ,Lee and Cindy having little pow wows with the DT,then CA gives false testimony :crazy:). And of course there is the willful disregard of the Court order JB gave concerning the expert witnesses.
I think it's much more likely to involve the defense . The SA's are squeeky clean. DT,not so much,IMO.

I agree that the SA was clean - I was just thinking that it could be a JB sneaky move to try to gain something in the upcoming costs motion

IMO, the defense (JB) bribed Dominic Casey so that he would not reveal (on the stand) JB's role in the November search of the Suburban Drive area. I have no hard evidence -- this is simply MY opinion.

I think there was lots of witness tampering. I believe if it comes back that KC was involved in anyway she could be charged with that crime, but I don't know about her being retried. I hope there is something to this story!!!

I have a feeling there will eventually be more charges for the lil darlin. Something like obstruction of justice, or Federal charges. I signed that Dual Sovereignty Doctrine (Sp?) at change. org. Maybe they are going to do something at a federal level? I also think something is so majorally wrong here, can't quite put my finger on it.
Still trying to find out what Wendy Murphy is talking about with the child *advertiser censored*. Wish someone who knows their way around would follow that one up. :waitasec:

I have a feeling there will eventually be more charges for the lil darlin. Something like obstruction of justice, or Federal charges. I signed that Dual Sovereignty Doctrine (Sp?) at change. org. Maybe they are going to do something at a federal level? I also think something is so majorally wrong here, can't quite put my finger on it.
Still trying to find out what Wendy Murphy is talking about with the child *advertiser censored*. Wish someone who knows their way around would follow that one up. :waitasec:
Wendy is full of hot air she has been making it up as she goes JMO.

I think the witness tampering goes back to Laura and JB. I wouldn't hold my breath on charges. Everyone involved in this debacle has gotten off thus far. Two more wouldn't shock me.

Are we positive LA hired another attorney? Is there a link for that? I know last Lippman was asked on tv he was still representing all three of them. Just curious if there was proof he hired someone else. I don't think he will need representation from here on out unless he is the one doing the suing. They'd all better be very careful with the sex allegations. That could lead to slander.

George wasn't on trial, Casey was. They were right to not consider her lies and partying as proof of murder, because they were not. It's that simple.

OTOH, George was not believable, to me, and obviously to the jury because he hesitated to answer some questions, he got angry and combative, and tried to qualify his answers. He had a terrible attitude. When people are telling the truth, they have no need to become angry and sullen when someone questions them, all they have to do is keep calm and tell the truth. I found River to be very honest and believable, she did not hesitate, she didn't try to tiptoe around the subject. I guess that's the difference in the way people think.
George was caught in the awkward position of wanting to protect his daughter, whom he loves regardless of HER bad behavior, and of having to defend himself against molestation charges being leveled at him, conspiracy theories being woven around him and accusations of infidelity were broadcast for all the world to see...with his WIFE sitting on the back row taking notes...

Of course River, I mean, Crystal, who admitted or claimed rather, to be unfaithful and dishonest in her own relationship by cheating, and who sold her story to the National Rag was a very believable witness. She is obviously a practiced liar so she fit right in.:banghead:

I don't think Lee hired a new attorney, at lest ML said after the verdict that he was still Lee's attorney and that Lee stayed home during deliberations and verdict just to avoid the madness.

I thought I read someplace today where JB tried to get a TES to falsify documents.....

Gonna go look for it:waitasec:

snip

The case is closed, but the witness tampering investigation involving an altered Texas Equusearch document that was in the possession of her defense team is ongoing.

"A defense team investigator having possession of something that could be a fabricated document. How far could it go, or don't you know yet?" reporter Kathi Belich asked Allen.

"We don't know. Obviously we'll follow up. Obviously there are still a number of people we will need to interview in regard to that and we hope to get to the bottom of that," said Allen.

This is what the witness tampering is about as explained at the press conference. Now if there are new allegations they were not spoken about yesterday. I think some media just hasn't followed the case enough to realize this is an old matter.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28521417/detail.html

Somebody already found it.....

Has it been confirmed that Buchanan is the subject of the investigation?
I assumed this was about her...at the news conference they said it was still an open investigation so they couldn't comment. So are we speculating that there is someone else?

I don't think he lied on the stand. LA seemed more credible. He does have an amazing ability to only answer a specific question asked without indicating other relevant pieces to the puzzle which is why I wasn't surprised when he brought out other unheard aspects in later testimony.

Think of Cindy ruling the roost. Think of her telling Lee just to drop it and he obeys without question. Think of the conflict that HIM confirming that his mother had lied would have caused between him and Cindy...think of when he sat back down after and it was all hunky dory...Think of Casey's ORIGINAL accusations about being molested and whom they were leveled at. Think of the defense mentioning to Lee that Casey was planning to bring charges against him...think of Lee not wanting that to happen and agreeing to lie and say he had advance knowledge about that search. The time frame was wrong when he testified to it. It had not even happened yet when he claimed he and his mother argued about it...So...I still think he lied. I think they all lied in one form or fashion on various subjects in various ways...and it was put in place exactly that way for a reason...

Lee has never been exactly forthright ever since the Morgan and Morgan depo when he told us "To this day I still believe everything my sister tells me"... He appeared, to me anyway, more uptight than George did the whole time he was being questioned on the stand. He was obviously an ace in the hole for the defense to knock another hole in the wall that needed holes knocked in it. From the assistance of all the Anthony family? He was able to obscure that there even was a wall...so he didn't even need to knock it down. lol
All of course, just my own opinion.

ETA: the DT's PI was calling TES volunteers and instead of identifying himself he said " Hi,I'm calling from OC Courthouse......"
He may technically have been AT the courthouse,but he was mis-representing himself.He also was involved with the statements from "witnesses" who then refused to be available for State depo. hinky
I think one of the strangest testimonies of all time was Lee's (sorry if it's already been mentioned)...and I would love to know why there was an immunity deal early on.
Funny how Baez never asked Lee if he had molested Casey...perhaps there was a deal...we won't bring it up if you break down on the stand and cry. Just thinking...

I wish, but know it will never happen, that if there was jury tampering a juror will develop a conscience and come forward. That is the only way I believe, jury tampering can be uncovered. BUT wouldn't it be cool!!!

Why did I even post this, I know it is a fairy tale. Will never, never happen, even thou I feel very strongly something is amiss with this jury. Not all 12 of them can be clueless.moo

Re W.Murphy: I don't believe there is any child pron involvement. If it were it would have been revealed long ago. With such a high profile case I don't see how someone would not come out of the woodwork long before now. moo

One more thing, I mentioned this before the one nagging question I have, DOES ANYONE KNOW!!!! Where was Caylee when Ricardo? said she and Casey were in bed one night and when he awoke, Caylee was gone and Casey said she took her to her mother, BUT Cindy said she was not there that night. Or is this just a rumor. Anyone? moo

Are we positive LA hired another attorney? Is there a link for that? I know last Lippman was asked on tv he was still representing all three of them. Just curious if there was proof he hired someone else. I don't think he will need representation from here on out unless he is the one doing the suing. They'd all better be very careful with the sex allegations. That could lead to slander.

Now that you mention it, IIRC it was someone from HLN who supposedly sat in front of GA, CA and ML who stated that he heard some comments re: the lawyer.

ML said a few days ago that he's the attorney of GA and CA. He implied that he was only LA's attorney for the trial. His comment was that LA speaks for himself. Now I'm curious if it is official that LA has a lawyer. I assumed he would get one as protection b/c of the possible slander by people such as JG (who is still gullible about ICA), LP, and Tracy M.

One more thing, I mentioned this before the one nagging question I have, DOES ANYONE KNOW!!!! Where was Caylee when Ricardo? said she and Casey were in bed one night and when he awoke, Caylee was gone and Casey said she took her to her mother, BUT Cindy said she was not there that night. Or is this just a rumor. Anyone? moo

It's just like you said, Ricardo said that, Cindy said that and that was the end of it. Casey knows the answer to that and she's not talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces