WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH yeah..............None of the evidence will be released until trial except what is in the indictment.........We know Baez won't release it when he gets it.

That's correct - but the indictment will only be the legal "statute" that KC will be charged under, i.e., code section, type of charge (manslaughter/murderI). That's all he will get at indictment time. Then the process of discovery begins

OK thanks. I wasn't sure if they had something that would like basically flat out say she did it and thats why they'd be moving forward with it. I totally believe she did it don't get me wrong but I just wondered if they had something more.

Tim and Larry P might be zeroing in on where she is. This might be why Baez is becoming afflicted with motioning sickness.

this is what I am afraid of - common sense can call these people guilty all day long but in the presence of doubt - but I tell you what, you cannot compare KC to P&JR at all (the moneys, the connections....) this is quite different.

I think they have enough evidence. I maintain they will never even try for murder 1. I dont think they can prove intent ....but hopefully they know far more than was leaked....

Grand Juries don't go on the "rules of evidence" like a court. They are ONLY given LE & the prosecutor's side. There is no defense in a GJ.

I hope this is true. It has been a long time in coming.

:Banane57:

Tim and Larry P might be zeroing in on where she is. This might be why Baez is becoming afflicted with motioning sickness.

Motioning sickness............oh that is good...........I would say we have just seen the "tip of the iceberg on his motions. LOL

I read that. Could these reports be hopeful prognostication?

Perhaps. But Fox's reporting is always more conservative than Local 6's. I'd venture to say that the truth lies somewhere in between. I'm betting that they will present the evidence before a Grand Jury very soon, if not when the GJ convenes.

ive been lurking here for DAYS reading and reading everything you guys have figured out. im so impressed! im addicted to this case [not so good at searching just reading ] and im just SO happy theres finally hope KC is gonna pay for what she did to little Caylee.

registered today! :)
[/]

Welcome!

I can see the Anthonys telling him, but all they can tell him is what THEY said. The witnesses are secluded from other witnesses.

You are correct. The witnesses are sequestered from each other to prevent them from "tainting" one another ;)

I feel it, too. She isn't going to just sit quietly and wait to be hauled off to prison, not now, when she's looking at life/death.

I wonder if there's more than one LE surveillance camera? I would think it would be advantageous to have a second camera on the street directly behind the Anthony home. Should Casey attempt to leave by going over the back fence to the street behind, a second camera would pick up those movements.

Read the FIRST one on the thread...........

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury on Tuesday, according to Local 6 News. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.

Yep, and WESH just now stated that they have confirmed this. It's going to the GJ on Tues. :)

Can't wait to start seeing this play out. I think that we'll see and hear of a LOT of evidence that LE has probably been holding back. I also think that TES will start really creating more leads--even if it's just disproving some areas where Caylee is NOT found, it's still more info than we had for sure before.

Through it all, my biggest hope is that we hear the truth of what has happened, though I think it may be impossible at this point. Even with a body, it would be so decomposed that we'll probably have to piece together the lies Casey claims and a lot will be left to interpretation.

Lisha

I agree with Turbo - don't think she's coming home after Friday.
And I agree with you and Turbo!;)

I think there's some 'big plans' in the works for Miss KC.
And they can't come soon enough!:dance:

Muzikman, you are on top of things! Thanks so much!

YM told us to have patience. I suppose he knew this was coming. Thank goodness!

This restores my faith in the justice system, which I pretty much lost watching the whole Stacy Peterson case unfold last year. One year later, still no body, still no murder charge.

Janis...........be patient a bit longer. I think murder charges are coming. They're awaiting the finalization of the Illinois hearsay bill. It's already passed, was sent back for a change in wording to make it effective immediately, and we're waiting for it to be finalized in mid November. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste