WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a GJ is in the works how will that affect Friday's hearing? Surely they wouldn't grant her the right to roam now?

My guess is that the judge will delay that hearing until after the grand jury - the judge can do that

I wonder what will happen with this weeks court hearing??? My guess is nothing, judge might defer it until after the grand jury outcome

Respectfully snipped...

I dunno, because WESH reporter just stated that Baez has filed two new motions for Friday's hearing. One of them is to supress from public view Casey's weekly schedule she's given by her community control officer.
Weird. (Why? Are others able to have their schedules suppressed? Sorry, that's OT, I think.) Anyway, I don't think he'd do that if the hearing is to be postponed?

Oh, I hope they put her back in jail on homicide charges!

I really hope cameras are allowed in the courtroom! Finally! I had a feeling this would be happening very soon. I also have a feeling that little Caylee will be found in the near future. Tim Miller will get it done like he says.

I'm assuming that if they're allowed for Friday's Motion Day, they'll be allowed for trial, too (not to mention that they'll keep down tensions from the flurry of folks who cannot fit into the packed courtroom during trial...)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72747

Yep definately good news. My internet kept spinning and then I saw where muzikman and I were posting at same time. Mods please merge .... TIA

I have been lurking for a while with my work schedule, but work has all but come to a halt....so hope to be here posting more.

Well maybe something was found on those searches and thats one reason Tim and LP are coming back to Orlando, they might be testifying before the grand jury - too much of a coincidence

I've thought that all along... they found something and had to wait for the DNA testing to show if it was related to Caylee. Hopefully it was and they have the exact area pinpointed to find her little body.

Wow... finally some GOOD news. Hang on Caylee, justice is a comin!

I'm not sure if I buy this 100%, but Tim seemed a bit more reserved in the way he was answering questions about why he was returning this weekend. Perhaps he was trying to keep mum on the REAL reason?

You don't think it's coincedental that LP and Tim are coming back to Orlando at the same time???? I don't know if they found anything but they can testify in front of the grand jury -in which the grand jury will decide there is enough evidence for an arrest

Hey Casey - this is for you ---

LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!!!

JB must have know this was coming down. Hence the media blitz for "mother of the year" wanting to permission to search for her daughter after over 100 days and a "picture oh and a "sighting". The only place she will search is in a jail cell!!!

My guess is that the judge will delay that hearing until after the grand jury - the judge can do that

There is nothing in the hearing which would need to be delayed for the GJ.

These are motions which should be heard on the case now. She is not indicted yet, so I doubt he will delay it.

Any thoughts on what's going through Casey's head right now???

I wonder if I will be able to wear those go go boots after they are done being used as evidence and Mom signs the house over. If I am stuck wearing these "all about Caylee" tshirt everyday- can we order some screenprinted on the Jcrew babydollt size and colors- they are pretty and have lycra; just take it out of the trust.

..and so it begins.

I am relieved, saddened, but happy that LE is progressing with their case and getting justice for this precious baby.

Well said. I couldn't agree more. I have chills reading this!

You don't think it's coincedental that LP and Tim are coming back to Orlando at the same time???? I don't know if they found anything but they can testify in front of the grand jury -in which the grand jury will decide there is enough evidence for an arrest

I like to keep my options open. I do find it interesting, though, that Tim was fairly evasive when asked about coming back this weekend. So it is VERY plausible that the real reason he is coming back is for the GJ.

If the Grand Jury decides in favor of homicide charges, I wonder if Casey will be arrested right away. There will be no getting out on bond with a homicide charge. After next week, Casey might never know freedom again, or at least not for many many years. Better fluff that hair, Casey. The big show is about to begin.

Is there really no bond for homicide in Florida?
I wonder if the "secret benefactor" who posted the last bond is wanting to come off it now...

What's the old saying? "a Grand Jury will indite a ham sandwich"

So chances are pretty darn good that she's at least going to be under arrest again and will have to go thru a trial. I pray that they have enough to bring her up on murder charges and that they will stick and stick hard.

YEEEEEEEEEEEssssss - ok I have a question! Will she be jailed during the grand jury trial? Or continue home confinement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214