WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that fear in pictures when she was a baby ... there is one where Jesse is holding her and you can see her face over his shoulder ... she had the look of ... "oooooh, somethin' tells me this isn't going to end well." And FTR ... I don't think that look had anything to do with who was holding her!

I've felt she had a haunted, doomed, almost cynical look in her big beautiful eyes. And her smile never held the wild and unbridled joy of a child... it almost seemed plastered on her face. Like a pose. Sigh. I really don't like looking at the pics and have only seen a few of them because they upset me.

Sorry, but I can't agree with you. Whatever Cindy has done, right or wrong, she did out of love and fear. I see no reason to punish her further. What purpose would sending her to prison serve? Will it keep her from protecting her next murdering child? Obviously Casey will be facing murder charges, nothing Cindy has said or done is preventing that from happening.

There's an entire thread to discuss the possibility that Cindy has a mental illness. If it's true that she does, shouldn't that mean we should be a bit more understanding of her actions?

I really don't want to start a Cindy bashing session. I feel for the woman. That's all.

I feel for her. But I don't agree with her. She is facing the loss of a beloved granddaughter. The fact that the loss of her granddaughter could be at the hands of her daughter. She could lose not only her granddaughter, but also her daughter. So yes, I feel for her.

But she has also allegedly covered for her daughter for years. Which may have contributed to where this family is today. She is still attempting to cover for her daughter now, even though her daughter is an adult and should be responsible for herself. She has contributed to endangering her daughter by taking her out of jail. She has tried to change her stories in the public eye, which frankly harms her daughter's case and just generally causes more outrage (smells like a dead body vs old pizza.) Her attempts to control LE and media has also contributed to problems. And don't even get me started with the protesters. Yes, they got out of hand. But the family responses only encouraged them. So under those circumstances, I am sorry but my sympathy is very limited.

Just heard this reported on HLN and they said that the State Attorney's Office stated that this report concerning charges did NOT come from them...

I've had an absolute crap week - this is the best news! Excuse me while I dance nekkid in the street for joy!

*Cherry throws off clothes, runs into street, dances the happy shake your butt dance, then runs back into house*

Whew! Thank heavens, only one neighbor out, and he didn't see much cause he fainted.

The tension in the A Home...man I bet you need a chainsaw to cut thru it.

We may have to bail your nekkid behind outta jail if a cop happens to drive down your street. :dance::D

I was watching that with my fiancee' a week or so ago and I said to him, 'look how still she is sitting there with her GGP, unusual for a small child, then she looks up at him and kisses him. Like she knew that this was the last time...."

My prayers go out to everyone whether stranger, family member or friend, who has ever loved this little girl!! May justice be served with swiftness!!

Well, Well...this explains why KC wanted freedom to search for Caylee. I bet she was told by JB that charges were possibly comming very soon, and her plans for looking for Caylee is just a smoke screen so she can run. Also explains why survailance cameras are all of a sudden placed around the Anthony house IMO. Glad to know that LE may have enough now to press charges, and I pray that TES will find little Caylee. My heart is with her right now, and she deserves a proper resting place.

Well, Well...this explains why KC wanted freedom to search for Caylee. I bet she was told by JB that charges were possibly comming very soon, and her plans for looking for Caylee is just a smoke screen so she can run. Also explains why survailance cameras are all of a sudden placed around the Anthony house IMO. Glad to know that LE may have enough now to press charges, and I pray that TES will find little Caylee. My heart is with her right now, and she deserves a proper resting place.

AMEN sweetie AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard this reported on HLN and they said that the State Attorney's Office stated that this report concerning charges did NOT come from them...

Please, no. I won't allow my bubble to be burst! Maybe they're just trying to backtrack, so the grand jury will not be in the spotlight?

Does that ankle monitor she's wearing have a GPS in it???

And as far as the lockbox......I'm sure Cindy would be making extra sets of the keys to give KC, not hide them from her!!

The Orange County monitors have a tracking device (as I understand). But they can be easily cut off with boltcutters (imho).

As pleased as I am with this information, I am saddened by what else we might find out during the GJ testimony. I am so sad about what Caylee had to endure during her short life, I don't know if my heart can take much more.

I don't think she will plea bargain. I firmly believe Casey would rather die than have Cindy know she destroyed Caylee. Frankly I think THAT issue has been the holdout from the get go. Whatever she did to Caylee, she's never going to accept blame or responsibility for it. JMO

IMO...she WILL take the plea...........

Casey will take the Fifth. It will be interesting to see what CA, GA, and LA do.

This should put the whole debate to rest on if Caylee is really gone. I think if LE has enough to take to the GJ, they are 100% certain.

Anyone else starting to feel like a human yo-yo? :doh:

Even if this news is not correct at this time, it will be some day in the near future. I'm not giving up hope that LE has all they need on Ms. Casey to bring charges against her for homicide, murder, whatever you want to call it. The death of Caylee! I have faith and trust in knowing that my LE will not let me down!

I have seen that fear in pictures when she was a baby ... there is one where Jesse is holding her and you can see her face over his shoulder ... she had the look of ... "oooooh, somethin' tells me this isn't going to end well." And FTR ... I don't think that look had anything to do with who was holding her!

I've seen it and I think I know what you mean, too. :(

I was watching that with my fiancee' a week or so ago and I said to him, 'look how still she is sitting there with her GGP, unusual for a small child, then she looks up at him and kisses him. Like she knew that this was the last time....

:(

Even if this news is not correct at this time, it will be some day in the near future. I'm not giving up hope that LE has all they need on Ms. Casey to bring charges against her for homicide, murder, whatever you want to call it. The death of Caylee! I have faith and trust in knowing that my LE will not let me down!
I agree...we'll see what the scoop is in about 40 mins on NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member