Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~bolded by always~

She probably did really well on her psych eval. She was employed at a mental hospital. She knew what they wanted to hear. moo
Yes, but why wouldn't she tell US what we want to hear now? Every word out of mouth shouts "I am a sick person" You would think that with the world watching she would REALLY say the right things, but she isn't. When she was talking about money being "just paper" and she doesn't need it because she is going to be "present" for her kids, all I could think was WTH? I like to waste that paper on crazy things like food and shelter for my babes.

Just want to add as someone who had a lonely and dysfunctional childhood, it was a huge decision with many years of thought on my part to decide if I could provide the emotional mothering my children would need... and to give them the best possible chance (father, income, stability, etc...) Not something to take lightly if you want your children to have better than you did. I realize what I'm saying is obvious and my posts usually get ignored, but I just have to say this is the thing that angers me the most with her.

laini You sound like a loving and caring person and I think any child would be lucky to have you as a mom.

Yes, but why wouldn't she tell US what we want to hear now? Every word out of mouth shouts "I am a sick person" You would think that with the world watching she would REALLY say the right things, but she isn't. When she was talking about money being "just paper" and she doesn't need it because she is going to be "present" for her kids, all I could think was WTH? I like to waste that paper on crazy things like food and shelter for my babes.

JBean, you are so insightful!

I'm sorry to say, but Octomom will get more "paper" from bilking the system than she will when she gets her "papers" from college. I'm guessing she knows this already?

Silly goose! Don't you know a nose job and collegan injections aren't plastic surgery?!...They are services rendered by a nice doctor who wants to help you look nice and stuff! :D

Oh, yes, how could I have been so wrong? :D

Seriously, this is one of the things that chafes me most about this wench. Her hubris. :snooty:

From her attitude in the interview, to her continual attempts to pull fast ones like this on us, it's clear that she thinks we are all a bunch of chumps. IMO, she's been relying on the truth of that belief to get away with her user behavior for years.

May her wake-up call be a loud one. :cool:

Rainy, your post is wonderful. You and your husband are the people IVF was perfected for. Two people who dearly want a child. I wish you more.
It is so pitiful to hear your story and then read about this mother of 14 who seems to have no plan in place to take care of and raise these babies in a healthy and comfortable environment.
I consider what she has done to be child abuse.
bless you and your daughter.
jmo

Thank you so much for your kind words. I told myself I wasn't going to go back to reading this thread, but I did--even though my blood pressure is going through the roof hearing more about Nadya! Your words (and the words of other sensible, caring posters) are reassuring that it is not just me that feels so strongly about this so-called 'mother' and morally bankrupt woman. This is child abuse on so many levels! My mind is still spinning about the whole thing. My husband and I waited over six years for our miracle baby to come....all the while working full-time and paying the bills! Our insurance paid a tiny fraction of the cost of IVF (because I have a legitimate GYN infertility issue) and now twelve years later we are still paying off the medical bills! As I said before, the bills are paid "with gratitude" to the clinic, but it still makes my blood boil to hear about Nadya's rip-off of the state of CA. Gee--ya think she'll help me with my IVF bills?! I wouldn't even ask her.....unlike her I have a good moral compass and I don't believe its fair to rob the welfare system blind. Moo.....sorry for the additional ranting!

Love,
Rain
PS: Had to get one last snark in.......I'm going to now go and tuck my first-grader in to bed and listen to her read me her (current) favorite story. It is a nightly ritual I love and cherish. Granted, she is an only child, but she has thrived under the love and attention my DH and I (and her grandparents) have lavished on her. I feel so very, very sorry for the Octuplets and their siblings. Are they all going to get their own special bedtime routines and cuddles? What happens if the breeder decides she still wants more???? Lord help those innocent children!

Of course it's just paper to her. She didn't have to earn it. She got plenty of it and she didn't have to share it. She doesn't have to pay for food and shelter,because she got that for nothing also.

I just thought of somehting !! I bet you she gets free housing also..

Why ?? Cause she is entitled

Thank you so much for your kind words. I told myself I wasn't going to go back to reading this thread, but I did--even though my blood pressure is going through the roof hearing more about Nadya! Your words (and the words of other sensible, caring posters) are reassuring that it is not just me that feels so strongly about this so-called 'mother' and morally bankrupt woman. This is child abuse on so many levels! My mind is still spinning about the whole thing. My husband and I waited over six years for our miracle baby to come....all the while working full-time and paying the bills! Our insurance paid a tiny fraction of the cost of IVF (because I have a legitimate GYN infertility issue) and now twelve years later we are still paying off the medical bills! As I said before, the bills are paid "with gratitude" to the clinic, but it still makes my blood boil to hear about Nadya's rip-off of the state of CA. Gee--ya think she'll help me with my IVF bills?! I wouldn't even ask her.....unlike her I have a good moral compass and I don't believe its fair to rob the welfare system blind. Moo.....sorry for the additional ranting!

Love,
Rain
PS: Had to get one last snark in.......I'm going to now go and tuck my first-grader in to bed and listen to her read me her (current) favorite story. It is a nightly ritual I love and cherish. Granted, she is an only child, but she has thrived under the love and attention my DH and I (and her grandparents) have lavished on her. I feel so very, very sorry for the Octuplets and their siblings. Are they all going to get their own special bedtime routines and cuddles? What happens if the breeder decides she still wants more???? Lord help those innocent children!

You are doing what you are supposed to be doing. That is cherishing a child. Not leaving them in someone else's care constantly while pursuing your own goals which are very questionable. This is not about mom's that work this is about mom's that use their children for nefarious purposes. You are not one of them. Carry on and make the world a better place.

Of course it's just paper to her. She didn't have to earn it. She got plenty of it and she didn't have to share it. She doesn't have to pay for food and shelter,because she got that for nothing also.

I just thought of somehting !! I bet you she gets free housing also..

Why ?? Cause she is entitled
Yeah her parents provide the free housing for now. She would surely qualify for Section 8 housing and with all those kids she would be entitled to a decent place. My gf has 2 kids and she is allowed a 2 bedroom house up to 1500 per month, of which she has to pay about $300. So, I would assume with 14 kids she would have a fairly decent allowance.

I have held off even posting about this because I was so angry about it. I waited to see if my thoughts would change. They haven't.

They showed the inside of the house on TV tonight. Not only was it filthy, but it was very small. I wish that every one of these children were placed in an open adoption to people who really want babies but for some reason cannot have them. I say open adoption because the siblings should be able to see and know each other. I know that an open adoption means with the birth mother, but in this case I would want it to include the children also.

It is not fair to the child to bring a child into this world without any means whatsoever to take care of properly. I also do not think that public assistance should have to be used.

I feel that doctor should lose their license. A doctor's hypocratic oath states to 'Do no harm.' Well, the doctor could have jeopardized the mother's life and/or the babies. This is just morally wrong, IMO. A baby's life is so precious.

So, I am angry at the mother and the doctor. May GB these babies and children - they deserve better than this!

OMG... so she IS on welfare (food stamps, as well as other state assistance= welfare, IMO) and has 3 of her original 6 dealing with disabilities. WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is one very selfish... *bites my tongue*

The above I bolded - you are so right!

Unfortunately, it will be interesting to see how this unfolds. I somehow think someone else will end up raising them. I can't see her suddenly being the mom who puts her kids first.

In order to raise 8, she basically needs to put her needs on hold for quite some time to even give them the bare minimum! (even with one child it's that way sometimes. LOL) I do hope her parents refuse so the babies have a chance somewhere else. There are so many families who would love to adopt them.

laini You sound like a loving and caring person and I think any child would be lucky to have you as a mom.

Ah, thank you. I have two and am so blessed. We wanted a third child and really debated, but I know I can be the best mom with only two. I guess that's why this case really gets me.

okay not that the transcription I posted of the interview with the PR dude wasn't wonderful :) But here is the original podcast of what i was posting.
Oh and if the night DJ's keep calling her Octopussy I am going to drive off the road while listening.

okay it is the 6pm hour called
Octomom Spokeshole 6PM (2/9)
Play
Download

under John and Ken
http://www.kfi640.com/pages/podcasting/

Pictures inside the small, cluttered, filthy house where the kids are fed in shifts already....:( poor kids....can't imagine adding EIGHT more babies!

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/2009/02/nadya_suleman_octuplet_mom.php

In the photo, 'Angela Suleman outside her home, wrangling with four of the kids', do the legs of the child being held by the older child (with pacifier) seem deformed? Hope these children are receiving proper care for medical needs. It's not their fault she's a friggin loon.

Poor Grandmother. She's the one that's getting wham, banged and thank you mam'ed.

Ugh. I am still so disgusted by her. She'll need a federal bailout to make this work, and I am not voting for it!

In the photo, 'Angela Suleman outside her home, wrangling with four of the kids', do the legs of the child being held by the older child (with pacifier) seem deformed? Hope these children are receiving proper care for medical needs. It's not their fault she's a friggin loon.

Poor Grandmother. She's the one that's getting wham, banged and thank you mam'ed.

..and this pic of the mom:

Nadja051490.jpg

...does she look the same pregnant as she does today in interviews?

Comparing the image, I think her nose is now way smaller and her lips are now bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220