WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't be surprised if LP had a listening device, and heard a few conversations from the Anthony house.
He made the statement that Casey told him something, and he was going to relay it to LE later this week, yet he said when he was in the house she did not speak to him, except to mention Zanny, and he told her to stop the bunk. That's when she told him to get out of HER house.

When LP mentioned that Cindy, Casey and Lee have known since Wed. he didn't mention George. Does he mean George doesn't know or George already knew?

Yeah, that's what I came here to say too. Cindy, Casey, and Lee, but no George, no boyfriends, etc.

Odd choice of wording too.

One question though.. WEdnesday... which wednesday?.. Last week? What was revealed last wednesday?

Also.. the statement says "They revealed" They = the FBI he's just finished describing, or the family members he listed?

The amscot is about 1.3 miles away, and it would be interesting to see if the missing gas cans (the ones George put in a police report on) were put into that dumpster or not. SOMEWHERE one of those family members is thinking.. "but.. what happened to those gas cans.. dad said he found them in the car.. when? not when it was towed, right?".. . This is what they know, and this is what they're finally going to wake-up to. Dad's up to his ears in this thing.

So with Casey running around everywhere right around the 25th-26th, just before the car ran out of gas, the cans were found in the car, despite the car not being at his house?

Was the car perhaps found by dad prior to being towed? Interesting.. was he removing gas, or adding it to the tank? Is there anything else in that dumpster that would prove it?

Though when he went to pick up the car, he knew to bring a gas can, even though noone had told him it was out of gas (to my knowledge, unless they told him the first time he got there). Casey was even clutching at straws trying to say how the gas gauge must have been faulty.

I'd say she was coached into saying that, not realizing WHY she was coached into that, nor realizing that steps were taken to cover it up.

He also kept talking about how he'd "just gotten his daughter back, and his granddaughter was still missing".. That's odd considering that his wife got the phonenumber from the car which she used to call Amy and was then able to pickup Casey. They didn't have Caesy until AFTER retrieving the car. Odd that he would say that in-front of two testifying witnesses.

His level of involvement may indeed shock the world.

IMO - This baby hasn't been missing since the 15th, it's been missing since about the 25th or so.

I'm wondering if perhaps there's a slim chance that Casey doesn't even know that the baby is dead. The way the stories went, perhaps there's another story in the family that claims she's been given to someone. Grandma is racist.. Casey dates hispanics and blacks (according to Kio).. is George racist too?

Here's something else though, in case the other stuff was wrong.. Remember the guy in California? the one that was told there was a secret coming that Casey had only shared with her mom and Brother, but that was going to be revealed to him... not sure how he was going to feel about it.

She avoided mentioning George too.

Related? I wonder.. why is George as absent as the Anthony Pool in the google maps aerial photo of the parents house?

(lol.. that Google thing is a rumor, and perhaps out of date.. someone please confirm or deny though.. I never remember the rumor when I have time to check on it!)

Let's see. So far we have a woman who led a make believe life, an invisible nanny, a mother who conducts undercover investigations whilst pole dancing, pizza that morphs into decomp, a grief stricken GM who alternates between between cursing at media for not finding her granddaughter and calling concerned citizens maggots, and delivering a tray of brownies during a legal review meeting.

I'm sure I'll feel disgust, disdain, horror, sorrow, and downright anguish when the truth about what happened to Caylee are finally revealed in their entirety by LE.

But shock? I'm pretty much all shocked out right now.

Let's see. So far we have a woman who led a make believe life, an invisible nanny, a mother who conducts undercover investigations whilst pole dancing, pizza that morphs into decomp, a grief stricken GM who alternates between between cursing at media for not finding her granddaughter and calling concerned citizens maggots, and delivering a tray of brownies during a legal review meeting.

I'm sure I'll feel disgust, disdain, horror, sorrow, and downright anguish when the truth about what happened to Caylee are finally revealed in their entirety by LE.

Me too!

I am almost at the pity stage myself.

I do not believe she fell down the steps/balcony. Thats an accident and would have been reported with no blame. I think she left her in that car in the heat while she was "blanking" Tony and or partying. Thats the only reason she would hide it. Falling would be reported.

Maybe the new reports will reveal who the real father of Caylee is...........and maybe it's none of the current boyfriends.

Yes he can probably get the phone pings. This is from the Defendant's Agreement for Surety that Casey would have had to agree to for Financial Casualty and Surety to gurantee the bond. From this link.

http://www.fcsurety.com/Forms/Bail.aspx

4. I hereby waive any and all rights I may have under Title 28 Privacy Act - Freedom of Information Act, Title 6, Fair Credit
Reporting Act, and any such local or State law. I consent to and authorize FC&S, and/or its Agent, to obtain any and all private or public
information and/or records concerning me from any party or agency, private or governmental (local, State, Federal), including, but not
limited to, Social Security Records, criminal records, civil records, driving records, telephone records, medical records, school records,
worker compensation records, employment records. I authorize without reservation, any party or agency, private or governmental (local,
State, Federal), contacted by FC&S, and/or its Agent, to furnish any and all private and public information and records in their
possession concerning me to FC&S, and/or its Agent.

I do not believe she fell down the steps/balcony. Thats an accident and would have been reported with no blame. I think she left her in that car in the heat while she was "blanking" Tony and or partying. Thats the only reason she would hide it. Falling would be reported.

Yep! Only way it wouldn't be reported if it was an accident due to extreme negligence or it was just plain deliberate!

Actually yes
I saw a case where they were able to narrow done the area of the dump where a certain dumpsters trash would be
then they dug in certain areas and looked at dated material (newspapers etc) to get an idea of timing
It was still a large area and still took a long time, but due to the dedication of the search team they were able to find the body and convict perp

It happened here in Utah. The Lori Hacking case.

In Salt Lake County they do keep track of the area dump trucks dump their load. Guessing it is that way all over

But man, can you imagine trying to find her there now? Sheesh.

Originally Posted by YellowDog
Perhaps they found semen in the trunk and Casey is covering up for one of her boyfriends. If it is going to be something that shakes the world up, it's going to have to be something pretty bad. Maybe they were doing kiddie *advertiser censored* with Caylee. I think Casey had to be doing something illegal because of all of her unexplained wherabouts when she was supposedly working. And, didn't she take Caylee with her most of the time?
eeeeewwwww GROSS

Well...my brain is mush from info overload and having a 3 yr. old and 4 month at home with me..

But didn't a guy Friend describe Caylee as a social butterfly, friendly with the guys and being a flirt..

I don't know..seems kind of a inappropriate way to describe a small child.

TonE lived on the 7th floor at Sutton Place, right (an apartment with a 700+ designation usually means floors). Wait a minute, I don't know if there is a 7 story building off University. Anyone know?

Regardless, if a child fell from a second floor building methinks there would be a bit of "material" on the ground--a mess. The taller the building the more the mess.

Good point. I'm just wondering if a child that small hit grass, would there be as much evidence?

IF LP had information now, then he needs to tell them now, not later this week.

It happened here in Utah. The Lori Hacking case.

In Salt Lake County they do keep track of the area dump trucks dump their load. Guessing it is that way all over

But man, can you imagine trying to find her there now? Sheesh.

It would be great if that was that way everywhere. Unfortunately, where I live, we don't have trash pick-up. Everyone in my town pays for a dump pass, $150.00 per year. We all drive our trash to the dump and dump it ourselves. We have two local dumps to choose from. It sucks for us!

I'm guessing George wasn't told?

I was thinking about that too. Why not mention George? Why not say the Anthony's or the family and said Lee, Cindy, and Casey? Just an ommission? :waitasec:

Well...my brain is mush from info overload and having a 3 yr. old and 4 month at home with me..

But didn't a guy Friend describe Caylee as a social butterfly, friendly with the guys and being a flirt..

I don't know..seems kind of a inappropriate way to describe a small child.

Well, I wouldn't like to think that's what happened but Casey's mysterious whereabouts during that period lead me to believe that she was up to something illegal and that's why she refused to talk in the beginning. Was she running drugs for someone, was she doing outcalls for someone, was she making *advertiser censored* rated movies? Somewhere out there someone knows what she was up to when she said she was going to work.

:( :( Well, let's think about it--what WOULD shock the world? What would be so shocking that even seasoned professionals like LP think it is shocking??
my question also. Or was george involved?
Very strange and bizarre imo.

Well, I wouldn't like to think that's what happened but Casey's mysterious whereabouts during that period lead me to believe that she was up to something illegal and that's why she refused to talk in the beginning. Was she running drugs for someone, was she doing outcalls for someone, was she making *advertiser censored* rated movies? Somewhere out there someone knows what she was up to when she said she was going to work.

Yeah, whatever it is, I'm afraid it might be very disturbing!

. . .Dad's up to his ears in this thing.

So with Casey running around everywhere right around the 25th-26th, just before the car ran out of gas, the cans were found in the car, despite the car not being at his house?

Was the car perhaps found by dad prior to being towed? Interesting.. was he removing gas, or adding it to the tank? Is there anything else in that dumpster that would prove it?

Though when he went to pick up the car, he knew to bring a gas can, even though noone had told him it was out of gas (to my knowledge, unless they told him the first time he got there). Casey was even clutching at straws trying to say how the gas gauge must have been faulty.

I'd say she was coached into saying that, not realizing WHY she was coached into that, nor realizing that steps were taken to cover it up.

He also kept talking about how he'd "just gotten his daughter back, and his granddaughter was still missing".. That's odd considering that his wife got the phonenumber from the car which she used to call Amy and was then able to pickup Casey. They didn't have Caesy until AFTER retrieving the car. Odd that he would say that in-front of two testifying witnesses.

His level of involvement may indeed shock the world.

IMO - This baby hasn't been missing since the 15th, it's been missing since about the 25th or so.

I'm wondering if perhaps there's a slim chance that Casey doesn't even know that the baby is dead. The way the stories went, perhaps there's another story in the family that claims she's been given to someone. Grandma is racist.. Casey dates hispanics and blacks (according to Kio).. is George racist too?

Here's something else though, in case the other stuff was wrong.. Remember the guy in California? the one that was told there was a secret coming that Casey had only shared with her mom and Brother, but that was going to be revealed to him... not sure how he was going to feel about it.

She avoided mentioning George too.

. . .

Excellent post! I have always felt that George volunteers way too much information. The same way that Casey lies when it's not even necessary, George provides information that no one has asked for. George and the gas cans is a key element of this case.

I think your post has confirmed some things I had been thinking, deadguy. OTOH, maybe I am even more confused now.

:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back