Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, as I re-watched the video, I stopped it to catch the lawsuit filing number. The one shown in the video is CV 2013-009289-- an old suit filed in 2013 by Dina against Jonah. There isn't a new lawsuit listed for 2015 on the Maricopa County site. So I'm a little confused at the media report-- is there actually a new lawsuit filed, or just "new accusations?" Maybe this is just a publicity release, because the case from 2013 was dismissed 1-22-15?

Here is a link to the Maricopa County site. I might have time later tonight to look into this, but maybe someone else can look around, too. (It's free to search-- no registration needed.) The latest entry is an order of dismissal, with prejudice, on 1-22-15. (with prejudice usually means the lawsuit can't be re-filed.)

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CV2013-009289

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/index.asp

Click on Civil Cases in left column, then put in Shacknai, Dina. Several cases pop up in the search, click on CV2013-009289.

IMO, this was just another publicity stunt by the media-hungry Zahaus and their lawyers. Just one more chance to get their names out there and slander the Shacknais some more.

I do think the info is correct that Max was scared of Rebecca. All you have to do is look at the pictures of them together to see that. Poor Max looks terrified. And in the video of Max sweeping and Rebecca talking to him that was shown on Dr. Phil, he does not seem to like Rebecca by the way he speaks to her and his lack of smiles. The boy with the big, huge smile seems to have never had one around Rebecca.

IMO, this was just another publicity stunt by the media-hungry Zahaus and their lawyers. Just one more chance to get their names out there and slander the Shacknais some more.

I do think the info is correct that Max was scared of Rebecca. All you have to do is look at the pictures of them together to see that. Poor Max looks terrified. And in the video of Max sweeping and Rebecca talking to him that was shown on Dr. Phil, he does not seem to like Rebecca by the way he speaks to her and his lack of smiles. The boy with the big, huge smile seems to have never had one around Rebecca.
BBM-

Ridiculous, Dina filed against Jonah. The Zahau's have zero to do with this complaint. Imo, Rebecca was the one slandered in the media report. Once again by Dina, claiming Maxie was afraid of Rebecca. If you look at the complaint shown in the video, the suit is a Tort Non-Motor Vehicle Wrongful Death complaint. It appears Dina did file a wrongful death suit on Maxie's behalf. Dina, plaintiff. Jonah, defendant. Filing date was 7-16-2013. The anniversary of Maxie's death. <mod snip>

http://www.10news.com/news/investigations/new-claims-in-2011-coronado-mansion-death-01262015

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 179
Respectfully snipped for context-

Bourne is incorrect once again. Just like when his "keen, sharp eagle-eyes" missed that the Judge had not signed the Order requiring Dina to pay for sending in too many questions to the Zahau lawyer. The same order he crowed about for days, until he realized his big mistake. You can read about that on the "lawyer" thread, as Bourne did not come back to this thread to say he was mistaken, but did on the other thread.

Maybe time to get those "keen, sharp eagle-eyes" checked?

For clarification and deciphering who has the "keen sharp eagle eyes", it was not Bourne who made the mistake missing the signed order. It was actually Bourne and MaybeNotToday who pointed out the mistake made by myself and another poster. Maybe you should read the thread again?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-for-VERIFIED-LAWYERS&p=11424150#post11424150

9:45 at night is not late. You make it sound like it was the middle of the night. That time is not too late for a phone call or visit during a time of family emergency. Rebecca had just gotten home at 8 pm.

If only Rebecca had come to the door, Nina may have been able to pick up that she was thinking of killing herself and stopped it. Instead, she took her own life 4 or 5 hours later...while Nina was back at Dina's home with her son and Dina's other company, and Dina was at Rady's with her dying son.

My children, parents, siblings, etc. would never call me that late at night unless there was an emergency. Please don't even try to paint it as if Nina could have been a hero and saved her (wow, that sounds familiar) if Rebecca had just answered the door.

I don't have an ex-husband with custody, but if I did, and my son told me he was afraid of the live-in girlfriend, I wouldn't have left him there. I would not have returned him when I had custody if he had said that and if I had reason to believe his fears were justified. ANY PARENT would have taken the complaint to family court then.

I don't have an ex-husband with custody, but if I did, and my son told me he was afraid of the live-in girlfriend, I wouldn't have left him there. I would not have returned him when I had custody if he had said that and if I had reason to believe his fears were justified. ANY PARENT would have taken the complaint to family court then.
And Family Court in Maricopa County would have immediately appointed a Parenting Coordinator, likely resulting in some drastic changes to the custody agreement immediately.

I have to agree with this. If Dina was concerned about Max's safety, why did she not appear on time to pick him up as promised on the morning of his tragic accident? Why was no one able to reach her for hours after Max had been taken to the hospital. We've had this discussion before. Based on her own actions that day, it seems likely Dina's most recent claim about Max's alleged fears is baseless.

While its not surprising that Dina is using the news media to inflame public opinion and taint the pool of potential jurors, the judge in this case should issue a gag order for this case. Dina and Jonah both have established reputations for spending large sums of money on professional PR agents to sway public opinion. If this judge is serious about handling this case professionally, they will ban all parties from speaking to the media.

DS has given an interview:

http://http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Dina-Shacknai-Rebecca-Zahau-Coronado-Spreckels-Mansion-291021201.html

More than three years since the deaths of Rebecca Zahau and Max Shacknai at the Spreckels Coronado mansion, the boy's mother Dina Shacknai spoke exclusively to NBC 7 Thursday about the wrongful death suit filed against her, living without Max and why she says she couldn't have killed Zahau.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...preckels-Mansion-291021201.html#ixzz3QyQiCtIy
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

^BBM--If someone can find where in the short article DS states WHY she couldn't of killed RZ, please let me know, if its her stating that neither she or NR where not there, well come on, NR admits to being there. Otherwise this reads like spin to me.

ALWAYS MOO

Just another publicity stunt by the media-hungry "scientist", Dina. And just one more chance to get her name and face out there and slander Rebecca's family some more.

I was wondering when the media hungry one would appear.

Thanks inthedark.

Thanks Inthedark! Nothing regarding why Dina couldn't have killed RZ other than what you already mentioned. The article also claims Rebecca was the only person there at the time of Maxie's accident. No mention of XZ this time.

I had a problem viewing the video. In case anyone else has the same problem. Here is another link to the video-

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!...Exclusive--Dina-Shacknai-Speaks-Out/291044881

So...the self proclaimed "scientist" is saying she nor her "twin" were there. I do hope the people who heard screams that night are being deposed as well as the bicycle family.

This woman is delusional. She thinks she and her "twin" will be able to twist and skew the evidence to show Adam was the only one there? Hah!!!

I have to agree with this. If Dina was concerned about Max's safety, why did she not appear on time to pick him up as promised on the morning of his tragic accident? Why was no one able to reach her for hours after Max had been taken to the hospital. We've had this discussion before. Based on her own actions that day, it seems likely Dina's most recent claim about Max's alleged fears is baseless.

While its not surprising that Dina is using the news media to inflame public opinion and taint the pool of potential jurors, the judge in this case should issue a gag order for this case. Dina and Jonah both have established reputations for spending large sums of money on professional PR agents to sway public opinion. If this judge is serious about handling this case professionally, they will ban all parties from speaking to the media.

BBM

Absolutely, a gag order should be imposed.

Can you imagine Dina's reaction to that? Wow, would that ever burn her a$$$$$$. I don't see her taking kindly to that. No way would she allow herself to being 'gagged'.

So...the self proclaimed "scientist" is saying she nor her "twin" were there. I do hope the people who heard screams that night are being deposed as well as the bicycle family.

This woman is delusional. She thinks she and her "twin" will be able to twist and skew the evidence to show Adam was the only one there? Hah!!!

Hasn't Nina already admitted she was there.

^ Yes, she has. You know, while not touching the gate and having her 'wristlet' with her.

Dina saying they weren't there is, imo, her lead in as basis for her defense.

Deluded thinking on her part if she believes she can pull it off.

BTW, Jonah asked for a protective order 1/14/2015 in the CV2013-9289 suit. The case was dismissed 1/20/2015. Bahahah

^ Yes, she has. You know, while not touching the gate and having her 'wristlet' with her.

BTW, Jonah asked for a protective order 1/14/2015 in the CV2013-9289 suit. The case was dismissed 1/20/2015. Bahahah

I will bet that Dina's BF at the time knows exactly where she was that night........funny how he just disappeared shortly after this.

Wow. The fact that Jonah had to seek an order of protection against Dina after 6 years of divorce speaks volumes about how dangerously violent Dina was and continues to be.

In polite society, 9:45 IS too late. It's about consideration of others' time vs. forcing one's own agenda.

You're kidding right? This is a very poorly "blended" family whose youngest child is in intensive care while in the care of the father's live-in girlfriend, and you're worried about polite society? That shipped sailed a long way back.

The FAMILY needed answers that they just were not getting from the person who was in charge of Max that day. She didn't need to be "invited" over to the CHILD's home. Her nephew was dying, Rebecca wasn't answering her calls, so she went to get the answers she so desperately deserved.

So sorry it was past the lady of the house bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo