Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Do you have a link showing that to be a fact? No matter, because it doesn't mean that is the date she learned it. Even more, you're saying the EX-bf's daughter knew Max's dire condition before his mother and aunt did??? IIRC, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, didn't both sisters say they didn't learn until Thursday Max's condition? C'mon now. Even more evidence the two murderers are lying !!!

hmmm...I think her (the EX-bf's daughter) deposition would be very telling as to Dina's state of unstable mind !!!

lol, quoting my own post...

which was in reply to SophieRose's post which stated a date Dina's EXbf's daughter posted on social media Maxie was brain dead.

Wondering why it is now deleted? Anyone have a clue?

lol, quoting my own post...

which was in reply to SophieRose's post which stated a date Dina's EXbf's daughter posted on social media Maxie was brain dead.

Wondering why it is now deleted? Anyone have a clue?

I have a copy......will post later

Sweet Jesus. Why in God's creation would a kid post something like that without hearing it from someone??? Seriously.

Yep, the medical records will absolutely state essential communications between medical people and Max's parents and the dates. IF what Dina and Nina is saying, is the truth...why in the world hasn't she asked for the records to be released? I'll venture a guess, it's because she's lying.

Oh, as to the link...her quote...just another lie. imo.

I can't explain why a kid would post something on social media but it really doesn't matter because it is not evidence of anything, imo.

If I was a defendant, the only place I'd release any records that prove where I was is to the court.

I can't explain why a kid would post something on social media but it really doesn't matter because it is not evidence of anything, imo.

If I was a defendant, the only place I'd release any records that prove where I was is to the court.

Let's get real here...the girl who posted it, didn't just 'imagine', conjure it up, so to speak. She absolutely heard it/was told it.

And, if there was speculation, rumors, I stalked, stripped, beat, bound, gagged, hung, murdered someone...be assured, I would use the media to show it NEVER happened.

Instead, we have Dina Romano using media AND her Maxie's House site for the purpose of defaming Rebecca and her family to say Rebecca and her sister murdered her Maxie.

See, the thing is, imo, she will never let go of Jonah. And, she can't say anything to the media about him. So instead she redirects her compulsion, obsession to anyone he is involved with. If not Rebecca, it would be someone else.

She is an angry and vile person.

Let's get real here...the girl who posted it, didn't just 'imagine', conjure it up, so to speak. She absolutely heard it/was told it.

And, if there was speculation, rumors, I stalked, stripped, beat, bound, gagged, hung, murdered someone...be assured, I would use the media to show it NEVER happened.

Instead, we have Dina Romano using media AND her Maxie's House site for the purpose of defaming Rebecca and her family to say Rebecca and her sister murdered her Maxie.

See, the thing is, imo, she will never let go of Jonah. And, she can't say anything to the media about him. So instead she redirects her compulsion, obsession to anyone he is involved with. If not Rebecca, it would be someone else.

She is an angry and vile person.

The girl's posting is irrelevant because the medical records document what was known and when it was known. Brain death can't be diagnosed without tests and observations and the records will document them.

You accuse Dina of using media to defame RZ yet isn't RZ's family doing the very same thing with their media interviews and this lawsuit?

JMO

If anyone is angry, vile, and fork-tongued, it is Mary Zahau, who came out on July 21, 2011, in the media, to say that she would never believe that Rebecca committed suicide. Who is so cunning, uncilvilized, and greedy, as to come out when an investigation has just begun to try to taint the media perception and for a future civil trial? Mary Zahau. It is unbelivable how she has acted towards the Shacknais and Romanos since the very beginning. Her anger and visable rage towards Dina lead me to believe that Rebecca hated Dina, and Rebecca and Mary gossiped about Dina often. I believe Rebecca was obsessed with her, and jealous that she and Jonah shared Maxie. After all, as much as she lied about it, Max would NEVER be her son.

And so much media! All the trash tabloid Daily Beast interivews, and the decietful interviews by Jennifer Vigil at the Coronado Patch. And then we have the fake, crazy, Eminem song, the sappy, terrible poem from JZ, the digging up for sweeps week of their loved one for national television ratings - done in a way that could not be used in court - only for publicly, the "we need the internet to find a killer" campaign with its slick prodution, and the media blitz for that, with all the bad "I'm so sad" acting from the Zahau sisters and Mary's good-ole-boy husband.

Then, just two weeks ago, the Zahaus come out to say that Dina said someone told her that Max had said he was scared of Rebecca. That was the Zahaus that releassed that! They are so desparate to get their names in the papers that they reported Dina had started a lawsuit against Jonah when it was actually ending.

And WHY are they trying to keep XZ out of it? Why are they now saying that only Rebecca was there when they KNOW it is not true? The Zahaus are such liars!

Why send XZ home so quickly, and why have they been so secretive about her being there in the first place?

What is so backwards about this is how SIMPLE it was for Rebecca to gather all the items she needed for her suicide, take off her clothes, take a shower, paint on the door, tie her self up, and lean over the balcony to her death, yet the Zahau Team says this was "too complicated". Yet, they have no qualms promoting the fantasy that three people could chase Rebeeca, the woman that ran like a gazelle, around the courtyard, hit her on the head, drag her upstairs, tie her up, paint on her nipples, make up something to paint on the door, realize that two of them needed to sit on the bed so that it would move like it would in future testing, while one ties her up, yet somehow gets her fingerprints in the INSIDE of all the knots, somehow makes footprints without leaving there own, and the three people disapear into the night without leaving ONE TRACE of evidence. RIDICULOUS!

And know that we know that Max was scared of Rebecca ( as I suspected), well that just adds to the compelling theory that Rebecca or XZ or both hurt Max. Why else would you have a lttle girl call 911, why would you not give him CPR, why would you board your dog, why would you send your sister/daugther home in such a RUSH, why was it so important to get XZ out of there?. Why would you not answer questions about the accident? Why would you not call back detectives? And why would you take your own life in a way that says you feel guilt? Why would you end your own life unless you were involved in Max's accident?

And since all of the DNA and fingerprints, diary entries, conversations with people that were with Rebecca that day, ALL say that it was SUICIDE, what is ridicuous it to think the mystery is with Rebecca's death.

No, the findings of the SDSO, DOJ, and FBI prove who killed Rebecca Zahau. The questions was and still is, "what happened to Max Shacknai that caused Rebecca Zahau to take her own life intead of facing the questions". And "why have the Zahaus tired to hid the fact that XZ was there?"

^Can you kindly provide a link that shows that the Z family released the information about the wrongful death suit DS filed against JS (but not against the estate of RZ)?

Where is this information coming from? The Z family hasn't been giving media interviews recently while DS certainly has.

TIA

Sweet Jesus. Why in God's creation would a kid post something like that without hearing it from someone??? Seriously.

Yep, the medical records will absolutely state essential communications between medical people and Max's parents and the dates. IF what Dina and Nina is saying, is the truth...why in the world hasn't she asked for the records to be released? I'll venture a guess, it's because she's lying.

Oh, as to the link...her quote...just another lie. imo.

For attention? Kids do not generally like watching their parents running around after their current bed partners and their kids while they ate there all the time, being ignored. She may not have meant much by it, but how else do you get dad's attention in the middle of all these crazy people?

I don't have an ex-husband with custody, but if I did, and my son told me he was afraid of the live-in girlfriend, I wouldn't have left him there. I would not have returned him when I had custody if he had said that and if I had reason to believe his fears were justified. ANY PARENT would have taken the complaint to family court then.

There everyone goes assuming again. And you know what they say about assmuing! No in that video did is say that Dina knew Max had said that he was scared of Dina, only that Max had told another family membet that two weeks before he was murdered. IMO, Dina did not learn this until after Max's death, or she would have gotten him away from Rebecca Zahau immediatly.

I will bet that Dina's BF at the time knows exactly where she was that night........funny how he just disappeared shortly after this.

Yes, so mysterious how he just went back to his own house, where he lives. SO funny!

After reading through this thread and a few outside articles to refresh my memory of this case, what jumps out at me most is how very few facts are actually known but how people who believe this way latch onto their facts and vice versa. With the very little facts I actually read in here, I find it hard to come up with anything besides where LE stands at present. In other words, since my mind was not already made up, there is not enough here to convince me one way or the other.

There everyone goes assuming again. And you know what they say about assmuing! No in that video did is say that Dina knew Max had said that he was scared of Dina, only that Max had told another family membet that two weeks before he was murdered. IMO, Dina did not learn this until after Max's death, or she would have gotten him away from Rebecca Zahau immediatly.

Did Dina file a wrongful death lawsuit against Jonah? I missed that tidbit if she did.

BBM. I wonder how much legally a parent can really do beyond letting the other parent know and ask that the child not be left alone with the person. But if this is true that Maxie was scared to be alone with his dad's live-in lover, I think that most definitely will come out in this lawsuit. What also will probably come out is what the other children in the household thought of her.

JMO

MyBelle, it was filed over two years ago in Maraposa county, AZ. The Zahaus, lawyers came out a few weeks ago with the "story". I have no doubt that is where 10news got the story...from the Zahaus. Yet, as usual, they got it wrong. The case wasn't being filed, it was being dismissed, the same way the Zahau lawsuits will be dismissed - due to no evidence. But note, they don't mention XZ was there. Why didn't the Zahau lawyers correct that? Hmmm?

http://www.10news.com/news/investigations/new-claims-in-2011-coronado-mansion-death-01262015

MyBelle, it was filed over two years ago in Maraposa county, AZ. The Zahaus, lawyers came out a few weeks ago with the "story". I have no doubt that is where 10news got the story...from the Zahaus. Yet, as usual, they got it wrong. The case wasn't being filed, it was being dismissed, the same way the Zahau lawsuits will be dismissed - due to no evidence. But note, they don't mention XZ was there. Why didn't the Zahau lawyers correct that? Hmmm?

http://www.10news.com/news/investigations/new-claims-in-2011-coronado-mansion-death-01262015

Thanks for the link. I can't get the video to play. Was it a case Dina filed against Jonah?

Once again...please back up your statement that the Z family released this information. The Z family isn't the party who has been in the news lately.

Link please. (Second request)

Once again...please back up your statement that the Z family released this information. The Z family isn't the party who has been in the news lately.

Link please. (Second request)

Please see the link in post #454 - the very one YOU quoted. The Zahau lawyers were the only ones that spoke with News10.

And while we are on it, could you post the link that says Nina drove Jonah's car from the hospital?

First request.

Well perhaps you can post a link that proves Dina left Radys on the night on Rebecca's death, "in a rage"?

First request.

Thanks for the link. I can't get the video to play. Was it a case Dina filed against Jonah?

Yes, but it was not widely known because, unlike the <mod snip>, Dina does not go to the media to plead her case, she does that in court.

Well perhaps you can post a link that proves Dina left Radys on the night on Rebecca's death, "in a rage"?

First request.
Perhaps you should try quoting the post you are talking about. Then the owner of that post could respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper