Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the duplicate post of this link..don't know how I missed InTheDark's post on 2/6, but I did.

It sure looks like Dina is doing some target practice at potential jury members.

FWIW, it's probably going to do more harm than good. I can't imagine her attorneys approve of this media blitz, especially considering she's already giving false information that can be used against her when the case goes before a jury.

Please proceed, Dina.

FWIW, it's probably going to do more harm than good. I can't imagine her attorneys approve of this media blitz, especially considering she's already giving false information that can be used against her when the case goes before a jury.

Please proceed, Dina.

Agreed. Dina claiming it could not be her or her sister who murdered Rebecca is RIDICULOUS on its face. They both had clear motive, opportunity and means. I still believe because she is throwing Adam under the bus, it has to be because she used him as a stooge and is now stabbing him in the back.

I can't wait to see what Jonah does. I believe he will protect his brother and all Dina's lies and manipulation, stalking and threats towards Rebecca will come out.

Keep it coming Dina. You're doing great in putting your foot in your mouth and looking like a bold-face liar and conniving snake that you are.

You're kidding right? This is a very poorly "blended" family whose youngest child is in intensive care while in the care of the father's live-in girlfriend, and you're worried about polite society? That shipped sailed a long way back.

The FAMILY needed answers that they just were not getting from the person who was in charge of Max that day. She didn't need to be "invited" over to the CHILD's home. Her nephew was dying, Rebecca wasn't answering her calls, so she went to get the answers she so desperately deserved.

So sorry it was past the lady of the house bedtime.

BBM-

Respectfully, Nina and Dina both claim they did not know Max was dying when Nina went to talk to Rebecca late that night. Nina claimed she spoke to the staff early Tuesday. The nurse said Maxie would be in ICU for about a week and then a step down unit. He would probably be there a couple of weeks for rehab. Probably miss the soccer season. Allegedly Rebecca did not know either until the mysterious missing voicemail from Jonah hours later. Nina or Dina could have contacted Rebecca during daytime hours after speaking to the staff. Maybe asked Rebecca to talk after having dinner with Jonah and Adam. Rebecca had just been at the hospital dropping off Adam and Jonah. Instead the only person who allegedly had all the answers was not allowed at the hospital. Nina did not need to seek Rebecca out late that night and Nina claims she did not know Maxie was dying. If Nina desperately needed answers, it doesn't make sense to me that she nor Dina did not attempt to reach Rebecca earlier that day.

Nina's late-night quest for "answers" has never struck me as the act of someone in a reasonable state of mind.

I'm also still waiting for someone who believes the suicide story -and- Adam's version of events to explain to me how her legs got like this.

And make sense at the same time, I feel I ought to add..

legs1.jpg

I have not a doubt Dina (who by the way, couldn't, wouldn't be found that horrific morning...where the hell was she? What the hell was she doing? Hmmm, I wonder...) left that hospital raging. By this time there's no way Max's father and mother (Nina too) didn't know Max's prognosis, imo. I don't believe Jonah nor Dina initially realized she had left (remember Dina left her cell there) but when she didn't come back...well, that's when Nina left the hospital to go looking for Dina. I don't remember the time it was when the bicycle family saw Dina lurking and skulking...obviously it was before Nina said she went there.

The thing is...they both knew (from Jonah, *rolling eyes here*, from the medical people, etc) what supposedly happened.

The more they flap their lips, the more they bury themselves.

They're both liars imo. And murderers.

Yup, keep that forked tongue of your's coiling, Dina !!!

BBM-

Respectfully, Nina and Dina both claim they did not know Max was dying when Nina went to talk to Rebecca late that night. Nina claimed she spoke to the staff early Tuesday. The nurse said Maxie would be in ICU for about a week and then a step down unit. He would probably be there a couple of weeks for rehab. Probably miss the soccer season. Allegedly Rebecca did not know either until the mysterious missing voicemail from Jonah hours later. Nina or Dina could have contacted Rebecca during daytime hours after speaking to the staff. Maybe asked Rebecca to talk after having dinner with Jonah and Adam. Rebecca had just been at the hospital dropping off Adam and Jonah. Instead the only person who allegedly had all the answers was not allowed at the hospital. Nina did not need to seek Rebecca out late that night and Nina claims she did not know Maxie was dying. If Nina desperately needed answers, it doesn't make sense to me that she nor Dina did not attempt to reach Rebecca earlier that day.

And let's not forget about the post made by the daughter of Dina's then BF regarding Max being in a coma and that he was going to die around 8 pm on Monday evening.........I wonder who broke the news to her about Max's condition?

Screecher, I totally agree! No one knew Dina had left the hospital. Once Nina realized Dina had left and was not answering her phone, I believe this is when Jonah gave Nina the keys to his car. Did they know Dina left her phone behind? Dina's car wasn't there, no surveillance video, right? Then Nina most likely stopped by Dina's house first to see if her sister was there or if anyone at the house had heard from her. Was Dina's car parked at home or did she park somewhere down the street? Whichever, in my opinion Nina then began desperately trying to contact Rebecca to find her sister.

MOO

And let's not forget about the post made by the daughter of Dina's then BF regarding Max being in a coma and that he was going to die around 8 pm on Monday evening.........I wonder who broke the news to her about Max's condition?

Yes, cannot forget that post. I'm sure the post will play a part in depositions.

^Do you have a link showing that to be a fact? No matter, because it doesn't mean that is the date she learned it. Even more, you're saying the EX-bf's daughter knew Max's dire condition before his mother and aunt did??? IIRC, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, didn't both sisters say they didn't learn until Thursday Max's condition? C'mon now. Even more evidence the two murderers are lying !!!

hmmm...I think her (the EX-bf's daughter) deposition would be very telling as to Dina's state of unstable mind !!!

I wonder if you all are curious, like I am, about Jonah's comings and goings and interactions with the sisters that evening.

- Did he tell them something like, "I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. Ask Rebecca."
- Would he have even an inkling that Dina had something up her sleeve when he loaned Nina his car to go look for her?
- I don't remember if Jonah's phone records were ever disclosed. I have to wonder what kind of communication he had later that evening with Nina and/or Adam.
- Was he angry with Rebecca that she wasn't paying enough attention to Max to prevent such a horrific accident, so he did not contact her?

I just don't believe for a moment that there was ever any phone call or voicemail from him to Rebecca. The sheriff's office claimed they were basing everything on evidence, yet there is no evidence of this call having been made. This supposed call that Jonah said he made, that Jonah said could have caused Rebecca to commit suicide.

It sure appears that Jonah knew much more than was revealed publicly and it has the appearance to me that he had something to do with the "investigation" being aborted early on. Wayyyy before the "press conference."

So many fishy, very awry and/or missing pieces to this puzzle.

^Do you have a link showing that to be a fact? No matter, because it doesn't mean that is the date she learned it. Even more, you're saying the EX-bf's daughter knew Max's dire condition before his mother and aunt did??? IIRC, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, didn't both sisters say they didn't learn until Thursday Max's condition? C'mon now. Even more evidence the two murderers are lying !!!

hmmm...I think her (the EX-bf's daughter) deposition would be very telling as to Dina's state of unstable mind !!!

Just because some kid posts something doesn't make it true. The medical records will be evidence of who knew what and when they knew it. If this ridiculous case even gets that far....
JMO

SHACKNAI: I didn`t. I — it happened on Friday, the first. He suffered from brain death and on Friday morning, approximately 6:30 in the morning, the EEG went flat and I thought something was wrong with the machine.

And it was soon clear that the doctors came in and said, you know, that he was brain dead. So, it was a shock to me and, you know, going through the next 24 hours and sitting with him was just as hard.

http://www.maxshacknai.com/2012/09/03/dr-drew-mansion-death-accident-or-murder-transcript/

Such imaginations![/QUOTE
The imaginations? I'd say that the entire 'suicide' scenario ( gagging herself, hopping around naked, etc. etc. etc.) is where the imaginations start! Anyone who believes that ridiculous scenario....

I wonder if you all are curious, like I am, about Jonah's comings and goings and interactions with the sisters that evening.

- Did he tell them something like, "I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. Ask Rebecca."
- Would he have even an inkling that Dina had something up her sleeve when he loaned Nina his car to go look for her?
- I don't remember if Jonah's phone records were ever disclosed. I have to wonder what kind of communication he had later that evening with Nina and/or Adam.
- Was he angry with Rebecca that she wasn't paying enough attention to Max to prevent such a horrific accident, so he did not contact her?

I just don't believe for a moment that there was ever any phone call or voicemail from him to Rebecca. The sheriff's office claimed they were basing everything on evidence, yet there is no evidence of this call having been made. This supposed call that Jonah said he made, that Jonah said could have caused Rebecca to commit suicide.

It sure appears that Jonah knew much more than was revealed publicly and it has the appearance to me that he had something to do with the "investigation" being aborted early on. Wayyyy before the "press conference."

So many fishy, very awry and/or missing pieces to this puzzle.

BBM

1st bold- If he didn't, Nina did, imo.

2nd bold- IIRC, his phone records were not disclosed, not even sure if (don't think so)they were even
requested.

3rd bold- IMO, if Jonah was angry with her, he would not have allowed her to act as chauffeur. I believe he knew exactly what happened to Max and who was involved. He just wasn't going to come clean to Dina. Nor will he ever.

4th bold- Absolutely.

Just because some kid posts something doesn't make it true. The medical records will be evidence of who knew what and when they knew it. If this ridiculous case even gets that far....
JMO

SHACKNAI: I didn`t. I — it happened on Friday, the first. He suffered from brain death and on Friday morning, approximately 6:30 in the morning, the EEG went flat and I thought something was wrong with the machine.

And it was soon clear that the doctors came in and said, you know, that he was brain dead. So, it was a shock to me and, you know, going through the next 24 hours and sitting with him was just as hard.

http://www.maxshacknai.com/2012/09/03/dr-drew-mansion-death-accident-or-murder-transcript/

Sweet Jesus. Why in God's creation would a kid post something like that without hearing it from someone??? Seriously.

Yep, the medical records will absolutely state essential communications between medical people and Max's parents and the dates. IF what Dina and Nina is saying, is the truth...why in the world hasn't she asked for the records to be released? I'll venture a guess, it's because she's lying.

Oh, as to the link...her quote...just another lie. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo