Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that incoming traffic to Coronado can be bad at 6am due to the naval base, but light no problem leaving the island.

My understanding is that incoming traffic to Coronado can be bad at 6am due to the naval base, but light no problem leaving the island.

Thanks. Yes, Jonah would be "out-going" not "in-coming" to Coronado at 5:30-6:00 AM when he said he returned to the Hospital.

There are several naval installations in San Diego/Coronado, all clustered near highways 5 and 805. 7am is starting time for the military, so rush hour is early. The airport is in the same area, and San Diego is the 8th largest city in the US.

You can get to Rady from Coronado in about 20 minutes, but only during certain hours of the day. And if your child is near death, why would you want to take a chance of being stuck in traffic when he needs you? It's silly to pretend that there is something odd about JS decision to sleep near the hospital. I found it far odder that DS absented herself from the hospital for 12 hours at such a time of crisis.

I lived in San Diego at one time and know both it and Coronado very well. No way I would have slept so far away from Rady if my little boy was there in grave condition.

There are several naval installations in San Diego/Coronado, all clustered near highways 5 and 805. 7am is starting time for the military, so rush hour is early. The airport is in the same area, and San Diego is the 8th largest city in the US.

You can get to Rady from Coronado in about 20 minutes, but only during certain hours of the day. And if your child is near death, why would you want to take a chance of being stuck in traffic when he needs you? It's silly to pretend that there is something odd about JS decision to sleep near the hospital. I found it far odder that DS absented herself from the hospital for 12 hours at such a time of crisis.

I lived in San Diego at one time and know both it and Coronado very well. No way I would have slept so far away from Rady if my little boy was there in grave condition.

I agree. Avoiding traffic is one of many viable reasons JS may have chosen a hotel near Rady. I have no idea if this is true for him, but I know it's what i would do. No way would i risk being in bumper to bumper traffic with my boy in critical condition. Heck, I'm only 5 miles from RCH and i wouldn't chance it.

Yes, there are naval installations. However, the rest of businesses who do not employ the military do not require their employees to head to work at 5:30 AM. It simply does not happen. It is silly to pretend that the Interstate system in San Diego can not handle the volume of traffic at 5:30 AM to the point someone would go all the way to Coronado and then choose a hotel at 2 AM.

Is it odd behavior for a mother to spend 24 hours straight at a hospital before taking a 12 hour break? Apparently not to the child's father, who willingly returned to the Hospital after only a few hours of sleep at a Hotel several miles from the Hospital, which was only 10 miles from his home.

JMO

I agree. Avoiding traffic is one of many viable reasons JS may have chosen a hotel near Rady. I have no idea if this is true for him, but I know it's what i would do. No way would i risk being in bumper to bumper traffic with my boy in critical condition. Heck, I'm only 5 miles from RCH and i wouldn't chance it.

Bumper to bumper traffic at 5:30 AM? On an Interstate? If that was the case, why didn't Jonah simply go back to the hospital and sleep in a chair rather than select a hotel several miles from the hospital?

JMO

Wow. I live in the third largest city. What on earth does that prove? Not a thing. The Hospital is only 11 miles from Coronado. Both Dina and Jonah returned to Coronado while Max was hospitalized, according to the search warrants.

Yes, there are naval installations. However, the rest of businesses who do not employ the military do not require their employees to head to work at 5:30 AM. It simply does not happen. It is silly to pretend that the Interstate system in San Diego can not handle the volume of traffic at 5:30 AM to the point someone would go all the way to Coronado and then choose a hotel at 2 AM.

Is it odd behavior for a mother to spend 24 hours straight at a hospital before taking a 12 hour break? Apparently not to the child's father, who willingly returned to the Hospital after only a few hours of sleep at a Hotel several miles from the Hospital, which was only 10 miles from his home.

JMO

I promise, I'm not being intentionally argumentative about this, but I assure you, traffic through the city during peak hours is terrible. It bottlenecks at certain points and can be at a dead stop at times. In some places along the mansion/rch route, it is only 2 lanes. Our freeways were built for a city of 100 years ago and there's not many options for expansion without cutting into...say, our zoo, which literally borders a majoy freeway. Or the Cabrillo Bridge, which the 163 flows beneath. Once you get out of the deep city it clears a bit, but getting stuck is not a risk *I* would take if time was critical. I would choose a hotel nearby just to be 100% sure that I could be available at a moments notice without regard to planning a drive around traffic.

Those who think they could always count on getting from Coronado to Rady (or vice versa) in 20 minutes or fewer are welcome to think that. It only takes one traffic accident to tie up the roads in a major way.
BTW, DS was not at the hospital for 24 hours before taking her 12 hour break.

BBM Completely agree. Nothing and no one would have kept me away from my child if he were critically injured, in ICU, or if doctors say there's even a slight chance my boy is braindead! No way no how would I, a loving mother, abandon my child for over 12 hours, let alone 1 minute, if I thought for one second my boy may die. NO WAY. NO HOW. I wouldn't even take bathroom breaks! And if I did, I would certainly carry my cellphone not leave it at the hospital while I meandered away to murder someone so that my phone would provide an "alibi". That takes a lot of selfish gumption and malicious forethought to do what Dina did. She was thinking not about Max, but all about her and herself alone. Dina is one selfish vengeful psychopath.

The fact that pro-Dinas are trying to skew the facts to make their lame argument is absolutely laughable.

Jonah having left Max's side to go to a hotel or Ronald McDonald House near the hospital is also questionable, but at least he remained NEARBY so he could RUSH to Max at a moment's notice. Dina DRIVING HOME roundtrip 40 minutes plus AWAY from the hospital where her son is near death to return HOME near where Rebecca was later found MURDERED? No. That makes zero sense except for the fact that Dina was home concocting and engaged in all things related to Rebecca's murder.

Looking forward to the trial. Justice for Rebecca.

Jonah could have asked Rebecca to come and stay at the hotel or RMH with him, but did not. Jonah is a very smart man, and IMO, knew Rebecca's multiple stories about Max's accident were not adding up. I still believe he told he to move out of the mansion in that late night call she deleted, before she jumped off the balcony nude.

...and leave Adam alone on the property overnight? I highly doubt that.

Obviously Jonah and Rebecca had planned to meet in the a.m. since she was taking him a change of clothes, so the discussion is moot. Under the dire circumstances, having a quickie, a cuddle or even a hug was likely not on his mind, IMO.

Too bad there is no evidence of a late night call having been made or deleted.

IMO Jonah knows why there were multiple stories, knows exactly what happened and who was there.

Just reiterating: Jonah's word is not evidence or science.

Jonah could have asked Rebecca to come and stay at the hotel or RMH with him, but did not. Jonah is a very smart man, and IMO, knew Rebecca's multiple stories about Max's accident were not adding up. I still believe he told he to move out of the mansion in that late night call she deleted, before she jumped off the balcony nude.

Jonah ain't all that smart. Afterall, he did cheat on Kimberly with wacko Dina. And where did that get him? Oh, and btw, Jonah knows exactly how Maxie's 'accident' happened and who was involved and it wasn't Rebecca or her sister. JMHO.

Another confusion about this case:

IIRC, when each of the players were accounting for their whereabouts the evening/night RZ died, their focus seemed to have been on accounting for their time on the evening of the 12th, not the early morning hours of the 13th.

Later on the ME reported his estimated time of death at ~3am, IIRC. It's as though the ME declared ~3am time of death was a surprise to the players as well. But how could the ME be sure about the time of death when there was such a delay in getting to her after having been reported hanging?

Did the Zs address anything about the time of death in the WDS paperwork? TIA

ETA: Or, time the Zs suspect an assault took place? TIA

Your right, he couldn't, precisely because of the many, many hours she laid there.

I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet, so forgive me if this has been covered already, but IIRC, three different times were given for DS's return to the hospital. I'll have to look through all the old warrants, but I believe the differing times were provided by DS, JS and NR *or* perhaps DS, JS and then JS again in a second interview. Does anyone have that info handy? The different times were hours apart.

Also, IIRC, the Sheriff specifically stated DS's whereabouts were established by cell phone location, placing her cell phone in the general vicinity of Rady, and that her image was not captured on video that evening.

All of the above is just my opinion.

Yes, this ^ is all correct ! No Dina, only the phone. Oh and she left Nina stranded at Rady. Hence Nina having to use Jonah's vehicle to supposedly 'go to the mansion to get some answers from Rebecca'. We all know how that worked out.

I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet, so forgive me if this has been covered already, but IIRC, three different times were given for DS's return to the hospital. I'll have to look through all the old warrants, but I believe the differing times were provided by DS, JS and NR *or* perhaps DS, JS and then JS again in a second interview. Does anyone have that info handy? The different times were hours apart.

Also, IIRC, the Sheriff specifically stated DS's whereabouts were established by cell phone location, placing her cell phone in the general vicinity of Rady, and that her image was not captured on video that evening.

All of the above is just my opinion.

Hi Zinn :wave:

There is a discrepancy in Dina's arrival to the hospital.

- Nina alleged she and Dina drove to the hospital in Dina's car at 4:00pm (1600 hrs).
- Jonah told the detectives Dina returned at 6:00pm (1800 hrs).
- Dina alleges she returned at 8:00pm (2000 hrs).

4:00 PM – Nina alleges she and Dina drove to the hospital in Dina's car.
NR Interview - http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/nina_romano.mp3

6:00 PM – Adam and Rebecca pick up Jonah and Howard from the hospital. Howard is dropped off at the airport. Jonah, Rebecca and Adam then get some dinner.
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_11-164.pdf

8:00 PM – Dina says she returned to the hospital * A discrepancy in the time Dina returned to the hospital. Detectives are told by Dina 8:00 PM. Jonah tells them 6:00 PM. Nina also alleges 4:00 PM. *

8:00 PM - After dinner Jonah returns to the hospital.
– Rebecca and Adam return home to Coronado mansion.
– Adam claims this is the last time he saw Rebecca. He went to the guest house, she went to the mansion.

Rebecca and Max Timeline - links included
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ebecca-and-Max-Timeline&p=8589887#post8589887

Thanks. Yes, Jonah would be "out-going" not "in-coming" to Coronado at 5:30-6:00 AM when he said he returned to the Hospital.

BBM

Dina would be "out-going" not "in-coming" as well.

JMO

BBM

Where are you getting the "24 hours straight" from?

Hi Zinn :wave:

There is a discrepancy in Dina's arrival to the hospital.

- Nina alleged she and Dina drove to the hospital in Dina's car at 4:00pm (1600 hrs).
- Jonah told the detectives Dina returned at 6:00pm (1800 hrs).
- Dina alleges she returned at 8:00pm (2000 hrs).

4:00 PM – Nina alleges she and Dina drove to the hospital in Dina's car.
NR Interview - http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/nina_romano.mp3

6:00 PM – Adam and Rebecca pick up Jonah and Howard from the hospital. Howard is dropped off at the airport. Jonah, Rebecca and Adam then get some dinner.

8:00 PM – Dina says she returned to the hospital * A discrepancy in the time Dina returned to the hospital. Detectives are told by Dina 8:00 PM. Jonah tells them 6:00 PM. Nina also alleges 4:00 PM. *

8:00 PM - After dinner Jonah returns to the hospital.
– Rebecca and Adam return home to Coronado mansion.
– Adam claims this is the last time he saw Rebecca. He went to the guest house, she went to the mansion.

Rebecca and Max Timeline - links included
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ebecca-and-Max-Timeline&p=8589887#post8589887

Thank you, *Lash*!

This is exactly what I was referring to. Thanks for doing the work to find the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow